"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Alright Nousagi, don't pussy out this time. They're just kronies after all.
It's all fun and games until Gabe sells the rest of his land to buy a pipe gun.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's all fun and games until Gabe sells the rest of his land to buy a pipe gun.
Assuming he has the balls to even buy it, let alone fire it. Also depending on his location, even finding one would be like finding hopes and dreams in WACTOR's to-do list.

That said.... some South East Asia country does have some laxer gun-ownership laws, which means there is possibility that there could be a SEA-schizo with access or ownership to a gun.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Guys Shiina got a new model today too!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Alright Nousagi, don't pussy out this time. They're just kronies after all.
Throwback to when he recorded a video of him pussying out the last time he got blowback. You know, the one where he started crying yet chose to upload it anyway. I always knew drama orbiters had no shame but that was a new level that I hadn’t seen before then. Some sort of advanced shamelessness.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Throwback to when he recorded a video of him pussying out the last time he got blowback. You know, the one where he started crying yet chose to upload it anyway. I always knew drama orbiters had no shame but that was a new level that I hadn’t seen before then. Some sort of advanced shamelessness.
I'm still baffled at the level of retardation it takes to upload a video of you crying like an absolute fag and thinking it's the right move, not even actual suicidal fucks are that stupid.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

>video about momy vtubers
>starts defending vshojo
I'd bring up a correlation between attending gender studies and liking vshojo but i think that would be too low-hanging of the fruit

edit: feet. ofcourse.

Coomerism should be punishable by public hanging, vid is fine but I hate shameless coomer pandering, I guess SEApes cannot contain their locust-brain impulse to breed and decimate all online spaces.

How's the tooth going btw? Did you get a golden fill-in for that pimp vibe?

Last edited:

UberSoldat

I'm still baffled at the level of retardation it takes to upload a video of you crying like an absolute fag and thinking it's the right move, not even actual suicidal fucks are that stupid.
Unfortunate combo: Flip + menhara

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

"Almost all agency vtuber generations somehow always have a mommy"
Out of Hololive you have Mio and Fauna, maybe Noel.
Out of Niji, you have Nina and I'd bet maybe 1 or 2 JPs, I don't keep up with them.

This is not "Almost all generations somehow have one"

fuckin' what?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
He IS (was?) trying to pander to the group of people who would probably fall for that though. I would guess that's why he had a large number of viewers in that comeback stream.

UberSoldat

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I'm going to get a job working for Cover as a foreign affairs content liaison officer (you can tell it's valid because it sounds retarded), collect these whiny doxxreporting fags names and details and then counterdoxx them to prove how spineless these sniveling worms are. Then I'll go and sniff out whoever they're reporting and gay ops them anyway with threats of cancellation, litigation, fellation, penetration and other 'ation' related activities using a combination of the collected reports, my position with Cover, and my own ability to social engineer the fuck out of people to threaten to doxx them to the whiners (which I do in the first place because lmao).

Then I content strike them and pass around a new updated list of names to go on the universal blacklist for universal bans, compiled entirely of everyone who submitted a complaint in the first place, shopped between various smaller corpos and vtuber circles inforings to false flag them as shit disturbers/antis/renegade KF spies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Out of Niji, you have Nina and I'd bet maybe 1 or 2 JPs.
Nina is the most "mom" out of niji in which she actually tried to act like a mom to all before realizing it doesn't work and became a wine-drunk mom handling a trio of spanish/canadian/canadian-filipino brats.

For JP, I don't really remember if there's one that actually behaves or acts like a mom. I think Shirayuki Tomoe does but its probably her ASMR stuff (she felt more like a a widow/old hag who compensate her loneliness by fucking a female nurse with vomiting fetish). KR doesn't really have one and the closest on ID is Layla Alstromeria (though she felt more like a teacher rather than "mom")

But yeah, not exactly fitting the "almost all gen has it" remark on nousagi's video. That said, this does make me want to investigate further, which is very worrying.

Last Of The Mohicans

Nina is the most "mom" out of niji in which she actually tried to act like a mom to all before realizing it doesn't work and became a wine-drunk mom handling a trio of spanish/canadian/canadian-filipino brats.

For JP, I don't really remember if there's one that actually behaves or acts like a mom. I think Shirayuki Tomoe does but its probably her ASMR stuff (she felt more like a a widow/old hag who compensate her loneliness by fucking a female nurse with vomiting fetish). KR doesn't really have one and the closest on ID is Layla Alstromeria (though she felt more like a teacher rather than "mom")

But yeah, not exactly fitting the "almost all gen has it" remark on nousagi's video. That said, this does make me want to investigate further, which is very worrying.
He might be conflating "Motherly Aura" with "Your Son Calls me Mommy, too"/Dommy Mommy

In fact that's almost certainly what he's doing given that he is including fucking Kronii among his "Mommy" list.

**EDIT**: Actually nevermind, I don't know what the fuck he's using as actual qualifications because the more I watch the more he's just spouting any woman that isn't Gura.

He has now highlighted Suisei, Kronii, and fucking Scarle as key examples.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He might be conflating "Motherly Aura" with "Your Son Calls me Mommy, too"/Dommy Mommy

In fact that's almost certainly what he's doing given that he is including fucking Kronii among his "Mommy" list.

Actually nevermind, I don't know what the fuck he's using as actual qualifications because the more I watch the more he's just spouting any woman that isn't Gura.

Thank Christ by name that the drama hare is into hags and not lolis.
The comments man, this is top reddit tier cringe...
OHGOD WTF?!
KILLMENOW.png

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
This forum is on its' way to becoming widely known as the premiere VTuber forum, and I imagine it won't be long until actual Holos start lurking here.
:kroniidrinking:
I am now sad that this forum does not have bird theming.
Video unrelated.

She got a new intro anyway.

Bae-gemite episode 2 premiering in a moment. Today's victims are Shuba and LaLion.

God help them.

Bae using Uluru on fire as the background is more amusing to me than it should be.

What's this blatantly hetero music video?!?

Not my type of song but was worth a listen. She can't quite pull off a self-duet yet though.

Nabi is coming back soon with a new model. Honestly, not a fan. Would be better without the cat ears and excessive ribbons, but generally greatly prefer her old design, otherwise. This looks too much like Nachoneko.

View attachment 19752
View attachment 19753
Me: How bad can the ribbons be -
(sees image)
Yeah, nah.

**EDIT**: Actually nevermind, I don't know what the fuck he's using as actual qualifications because the more I watch the more he's just spouting any woman that isn't Gura.

You just don't relate because your mom never threatened to kill dad over Uno or complained to her scam psychiatrist that your love was too overbearing and you cried all the time.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
OHGOD WTF?!
You could have just told me to avoid the comments of that video but instead you bring it here and damage my eyes.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
OHGOD WTF?!
Now I can apricate the idea of a woman comforting you or being the big spoon but what the actual fuck is this? :shiinastare:

Last Of The Mohicans

I am now sad that this forum does not have bird theming.
I seem to remember there was about 5 minutes we were thinking of calling this place the Unicorn Ranch.

I kinda wish we did, but fuck it, the Asylum has stuck.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now I can apricate the idea of a woman comforting you or being the big spoon but what the actual fuck is this? :shiinastare:
I've been into vtubers since 2019. And ever since EN speaking people (audience I mean) have gotten in, I am confused as to whether not they are dangerous psychopaths. Or dangerous roleplaying schizos.

Maybe I just think two dimensionally. But that quoted comment is something I've seen many times (in spirit anyway). Now I know that the streamers are essentially "in character" in a way. But how their audience taps into that has always made me unnerved.

For instance AVGN he plays a character, like imagine a vocal subset of his audience roleplaying as characters themselves.

I dont know I'm rambling at this point. It almost seems dehumanizing in a way, that aspect of the culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom