"You are calling me deranged? Take a breather and take a look at yourself for a bit, look at how fucking pink you are!"Yuko Yurei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
So now that Elira is over let's see how the time girls are
View attachment 19651
WHAT THE FUCK

edit: it gets worse
View attachment 19653
I just recovered from a morning headache and this image single-handedly gave me another one almost immediately goddammit

I did not expected La+ to interact with Astel after calling him "that guy from our company" but i guess they can surprise me more everyday

Laplus is among the more lenient to interact with le males after her whole menhera saga (currently the only one among all of holoX if I'm not wrong) but I feel like she hasn't quite yet in the comfort zone for it due to how bad the harassment she used to get which is understandable
That said I do hope for more of her banter with Astel because the possibility of two cross-company kusogaki collabing is quite funny

Ever seen a flip that is not menhera?
Was going to answer otherwise but then I remembered my flip friend has bpd :pippasadl:

hawk hag getting tetris coaching from the tetris goddess herself in an hour

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Outing herself as a theatre fag. Outing myself too

I'm a theatre fag as well, don't worry...at least before about 2005, jukebox musicals and "woke" shows have pretty much ruined it for me. Haven't watch the Tonys in years now (except for the Sondheim tribute).

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
"Almost all agency vtuber generations somehow always have a mommy"
Out of Hololive you have Mio and Fauna, maybe Noel.
Out of Niji, you have Nina and I'd bet maybe 1 or 2 JPs, I don't keep up with them.

This is not "Almost all generations somehow have one"
You forgot the next sentence I say after that line, which says "or at least someone that gives the impression that they're a mommy", basically saying that although they may not be actually a mommy, their initial impressions and design give off mommy vibes.
And we have
Meloco from XSoleil
Scarle from Iluna
Nina
Kaela from Holoid 3
Reine from Holoid 2
Fauna from Holoen2
Kiara from Holoen1 (shes actually motherly in a lot of situations if u pay enough attention)
Lamy from Holojp5
Etc. I think I can confidently say almost all recent corpo generations somehow always has a "mommy". Not all of them, of course, but the abundance is there.
Thank Christ by name that the drama hare is into hags and not lolis.
I'm going to make a loli episode just to make u mad:smugina:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kiara's initial design didnt give me mommy vibes. It gave me calm the fuck down Huke vibes

JMForte

So FlaVR Brolime got arrested
Edit: Even More

Edit again: Aparently they were trying to break into the building to get onto the sign or something? Also want to add they were streaming this and Pippa was in the chat egging them one and stuff.
The video

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
You forgot the next sentence I say after that line, which says "or at least someone that gives the impression that they're a mommy", basically saying that although they may not be actually a mommy, their initial impressions and design give off mommy vibes.
And we have
Meloco from XSoleil
Scarle from Iluna
Nina
Kaela from Holoid 3
Reine from Holoid 2
Fauna from Holoen2
Kiara from Holoen1 (shes actually motherly in a lot of situations if u pay enough attention)
Lamy from Holojp5
Etc. I think I can confidently say almost all recent corpo generations somehow always has a "mommy". Not all of them, of course, but the abundance is there.

I'm going to make a loli episode just to make u mad:smugina:
You might well be right about Meloco. I'll admit I haven't watched her, so I won't speak on her.

Scarle, Reine, Kaela and Kiara? This is you just casting a net so wide as to be nearly any female that isn't uwu loli.

Nina and Fauna sure, but everyone knows them.

I might grant you Year 1 Lamy, except that she's dropped that bit and is now in full yandere needy girlfriend character.

And the fact that in your video you highlighted Kronii for...I'm not sure why...and Suisei for the fact that she said "Hi Honey" that one time. This shit is laughable.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Edit again: Aparently they were trying to break into the building to get onto the sign or something? Also want to add they were streaming this and Pippa was in the chat egging them one and stuff.
The video

I don't think we'll be hearing from Reticule for a little while.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
You might well be right about Meloco. I'll admit I haven't watched her, so I won't speak on her.

Scarle, Reine, Kaela and Kiara? This is you just casting a net so wide as to be nearly any female that isn't uwu loli.

Nina and Fauna sure, but everyone knows them.

I might grant you Year 1 Lamy, except that she's dropped that bit and is now in full yandere needy girlfriend character.

And the fact that in your video you highlighted Kronii for...I'm not sure why...and Suisei for the fact that she said "Hi Honey" that one time. This shit is laughable.
Probably because Kronii's initial design reaction to the massive milkers says "mommy," although that narrow ass ain't nowhere near child-bearing hips...

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The video

She is aware.

Archive

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Bae using Uluru on fire as the background is more amusing to me than it should be.
She should have had a didgeridoo playing throughout the video. But, not surprised they actually like it and compared it to miso. Bae really should be fair and have them eat it properly as well, on buttered bread, maybe with some cheese (as the lion suggested - a good suggestion). I've never had it, but I eat marmite with bread and butter and toasted cheese and it is quite good (you gotta use a small amount though.) If it's like marmite, you CAN put it in hot water and make a drink out of it (like Bovril).

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The video

Well, that was pretty freakin' stupid.

Keep an eye on police records for trespassing arrests in Sieverville, TN if you want to doxx Brolime, I guess.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This game is coming out tomorrow (today? I'm guessing Easter, based on timezones):

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
This is you just casting a net so wide as to be nearly any female that isn't uwu loli.
I don't think you read what I said, or even know how the audience initially reacted to these VTubers, so I think I'll just drop it.
Aparently they were trying to break into the building to get onto the sign or something? Also want to add they were streaming this and Pippa was in the chat egging them one and stuff.
:deztheroom:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

The video

I don't think her comments in chat were egging him on that much. She said something about climbing the pole, and he took it seriously for a while, but ultimately did not climb it. She tried to get him to go bark at cars instead but he didn't. She also told him to not injure himself. After a bit, his stream died suddenly, earlier than expected since he had said he had more battery life for a while.

update:
1681028526512.png
(twitter | archive)
brolime_rap_album_cover.png
Update2:

1681028373515.png
(twitter | archive)

The link in the post: https://linktr.ee/doctorlolime | archive
Which at this time itself links only to a dono page for Pippa: https://streamelements.com/pipkinpippa-7293/tip

Last edited:

JMForte

That's one way to open memberships and superchats.
Edit: Would get even funnier if it makes the news.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
No way he was arrested, booked, had a bail hearing, arranged payment, and then released in that little time. I'm guessing he was given a citation and released - like a speeding ticket.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

That's one way to open memberships and superchats.
Edit: Would get even funnier if it makes the news.

LOL. that's on way to get your oshi to notice you

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom