"I just wish I had an actual dick sometimes, like- I'm glad to be a womans, but man, just wish I could feel pussy like that 😔"Dena

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pieces on boards in the present are also able to check any available king on every board in the past, present, or future that is within time-jump range of that checking piece. Because kings are able to evade checks through time travel but limited through the 1-space movement = 1 timeline movement rule, you're able to force your opponent by wasting a move on their best timeline by moving their vulnerable king from another timeline INTO that best timeline. That brings them to a weakened position where they have multiple kings within that timeline, which can make checking them significantly easier. As they are still limited by that 1 move = 1 time move rule, forcing an opponent into having 2 kings onto 1 timeline means that it is much easier to check them on that timeline.

They have spent like 70+ minutes on this one game and have cumulatively moved only like 12 moves through a singular timeline. At this point one of them would be punished for constantly weakening timelines by constantly creating new timelines but they both keep making weakened timelines by bolstering new timelines. They refuse to play in the future but keep going to the past. Kronii didn't even realize she had 5 knights on one timeline until Ame told her.

:krofused:
The vtuber knows how many pieces are on the board at all times. This is because they know how many pieces are not on the board. By subtracting how many are not on the board from how many are on, or how many are on the board from how many are not, whichever is greater, they obtain a difference, or yab. The vtuber's brain cell uses yabs to create corrective reactions to drive the audience from a cash flow state where they are to a state where they are not, and arriving at a number of supas where they weren't, they now are.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kronii has checked Ame and neither know how it happened or where the check is coming from.

EDIT: Wild guess but I'm assuming it's one piece on an alternate present timeline that's checking her in that "checked" present timeline

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I go visit family for a day and there are 40 more pages now? What the fuck did you all do?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
BROWN GIRL ROUNDUP:

Horse doing animations

And Sena going on a date with her wife

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Alright men, in about half an hour we have 2 (two) big outfit reveals, the question is;

are we MICRODOSING HITLER?

or are we MOOMIN'?

Pippa tends to underplay big events like this and will likely cut it short and Mumei will spend about an hour on outfit predictions before the actual reveal so you can probably catch both live.

EDIT:

I'm liking the new mascot I remember she teased it a long time ago.
Harine.png
Oh shit MOONSHINE did an intro for her!
Moonshine Shippa.png

Shippa Darkmode.png

Shippa Lightmode.png

Shippa Alt Hair.png

Shippa Shall Not Be Infringed.png
Pretty nice, looks a lot like Airi. Disappointed by the lack of iron crosses. Also she's implementing TTS in her chat, this can only end well.
Mumei Fit 1.png
Mumei Fit 2.png
Mumei Fit 3.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Alright men, in about half an hour we have 2 (two) big outfit reveals, the question is;

or are we MOOMIN'?

Pippa tends to underplay big events like this and will likely cut it short and Mumei will spend about an hour on outfit predictions before the actual reveal so you can probably catch both live.

Pippa has already declared she'll probably keep the Outfit Reveal nice and trim, then cut over to Twitch to do something else. So be ready for that.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

or are we MOOMIN'?

There's a chance Pippa will either just go until Mooms stream or will start watching it in the background like Irys' and Millie's.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Ame finally got hungry and decided to say fuck it and throw in the towel. Kronii with dat streamer luck.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Alright, I figured it out. Ame linked her screen on twitter.
Ame Screen.jpg

The Bishop moves laterally (up/down/left/right) when traveling forward and backwards through time but it may also stay in its position while moving through diagonally adjacent timelines. So it's moving downward into taking her king in the past but also moving adjacently to alternate timelines when there is an opening.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

or are we MOOMIN'?

Por que no los dos?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
View attachment 19654
The Bishop moves laterally (up/down/left/right) when traveling forward and backwards through time but it may also stay in its position while moving through diagonally adjacent timelines. So it's moving downward into taking her king in the past but also moving adjacently to alternate timelines when there is an opening.
Gotta remind myself to never think about this game again and not watch it if I see another vtuber play it.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Some minor Mouse drama: she's getting big mad at her clippers (Mousey Dawg in this case) for having no sense of boundaries or restraint. She mentioned in response to a joke about her being pregnant that she can't be because she doesn't get periods, and to please not clip that (00:43:00 of the vid if you're interested but it's really not much). So of course they clip the whole thing and even include the part where she asks them not to with a "funny" caption apologising for it.
She's also frustrated over the fact that there's a whole cottage industry in clipbaiting the shit out of times she talks about her health issues, or interacts with Connor, and that it makes her not want to talk about it and keep her interactions with friends off-stream because the shipping is getting so out of control it's impacting her irl relationships. She demanded they take the video down and messaged Gunrun about it, and Mouseydawg did. Though they clearly didn't learn their lesson as they clipbaited again like half an hour later.

mouseydawg 1.png
mouseydawg 2.png

A twitter user also accused Mouse (a Puerto Rican latina woman) of engaging in blackface with her "copper Mouse" recolours. Nuked their tweets before I could archive them, but some replies are still around.
latinian mouse 3.png
latinian mouse 2.png
latinian mouse 1.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
she can't be because she doesn't get periods
You know what else stops you from getting periods? BEING PREGNANT :educateyourself:
View attachment 19654
Seems too complex for chat to back seat and help you cheat online, or, for chat to backseat and make you mald because you said no back seating.:retard:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 19654
Chess was a mistake

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why does chess activate people's autism so much? Who the fuck cares if they play badly, they're streamers not professional nerds.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why does chess activate people's autism so much? Who the fuck cares if they play badly, they're streamers not professional nerds.
300+ years of the same game with only some rule changes and the added autism of the modern day

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Chess was a mistake
Just double checked, it's not even moving to diagonally adjacent boards to create an opening, the opening is purely laterally. Movement through time is only through available boards with the "only 1 move per board" rule and the "1 move = 1 time skip" rule. Kronii is black in this game and she has her bishop in at the board labeled "Present". Her 1st movement backwards in time requires a lateral direction, which is down, and it is actually 2 boards back in time because the timeline behind that belongs to Ame. Her 2nd movement does the same thing but there is an opening in that "2 Moves" timeline as the Pawn has been moved forward and the Knight hasn't been moved into its place yet. The "3 Moves" is her Bishop simply moving downward a 3rd time to capture the King. Note the boards have a black outline indicating that she can move to those timelines.

EDIT: The "check" was created because of an opening caused through the passage of time. Even though Kronii had already had her Bishop at its "Present" position during the "1 Move" board, it wouldn't have been able to check if she simply moved it during her previous turn as it would be blocked by the Pawn in the "3 Moves" board.

EDIT 2: To those confused why the Bishop moves laterally while moving backwards through time, it's because the moment of pieces across time is seen as a movement itself. It is best to describe the boards themselves as individual spaces on the grand timeline board. So in this example when they are moving from "Present" to "1 Move", they are effectively moving 1 space to the left. So when moving from "Present" to "1 Move", they are moving horizontally 1 space and vertically 1 space, which is a diagonal move.

Timetravel.jpg

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom