"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
just to get in on this this feels like the first truly slow day since i joined which admittedly was not that long ago and this is despite just having a whole gen graduate.

Not complaining just surprised how short that little news cycle was suppose were just waiting for some actual news.
I dunno, when I went to bed last time we were on 2544 and when I woke up we were at the 2555. Pretty sure before I go to sleep we will get at least 2 new pages - so 20 pages in total since I last slept. My sleep schedule is weird but I do sleep once a day, and I cannot say it was a slow one. Maybe no actual BIG NEWS? Nijisanji Tetris tourney was hype though!

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
owldrip by @ planetdropper.jpg
"Kronii, you have no drip."

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I wanted to just come out of lurk during these chaotic times to say that if you're on the fence and thinking of finally debuting as a vtuber and streaming, just do it. Even if it's to only 5 or 20 viewers at a time, I've found a lot of happiness becoming a source of entertainment and laughs for my chats. it's not always perfect but there really is something worthwhile being even one person's source of happiness each evening. I definitely understand what Pippa, Shiina and many other talents mean when they say their fans and making their own content are the reasons they can keep going sometimes.
It's been a lot of fun.
Follow your dreams, moots. :hope:

If you're not yabai as fuck I would be quite happy to boost your early streams or debut with an announcement to the effect of 'this thing is just starting out, go gawk at them and wait for the funny to happen' or something.

I don't guarantee a positive reception or anything like that, but one of the things I wanted to do by creating this site was give a place for new talents to show themselves and get honest feedback.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I dunno, when I went to bed last time we were on 2544 and when I woke up we were at the 2555. Pretty sure before I go to sleep we will get at least 2 new pages - so 20 pages in total since I last slept. My sleep schedule is weird but I do sleep once a day, and I cannot say it was a slow one. Maybe no actual BIG NEWS? Nijisanji Tetris tourney was hype though!
for my perspective given my wake up time till now.

while things kinda just picked up a little bit yesterday we would be on 5th page by now. as of now were on the second maybe third. significantly slower not as much idle chatter today I think.

Edit: and here I am ruining it with my idle chatter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mutt tuber live, but the saplings are dead

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I was joking about the Perez Hilton thing, but if this place is growing to that size then what are the odds that someone (probably Petra) accidentally closes a window and flashes some schizo posts from TVA live on stream
I want this to happen if only to see the seething that /vt/ will produce.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said:
Mold is a fungal growth that forms and spreads on various...

Join Zeta to learn more!

:mold1:

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

for my perspective given my wake up time till now.

while things kinda just picked up a little bit yesterday we would be on 5th page by now. as of now were on the second maybe third. significantly slower not as much idle chatter today I think.

Edit: and here I am ruining it with my idle chatter
Generally from 00:00 to like 05:00 JST is pretty slow in this forum

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Generally from 00:00 to like 05:00 JST is pretty slow in this forum
maybe i'm fucking wrong but i feel like it was definitely more active then this.

Ready to die on this stupid hill.
Join Zeta to learn more!

:mold1:

Can't even tell shes a cat why would i trust her with anything that spends it's life on the floor.

Thank fucking Christ she's using Youtube, I was scared I was gonna have to install 15 different adblockers to follow her onto Twitch
I'm gonna be dissipointed when i discover shes not using a hide the pain harold.png.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom