Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Anudda one.

It looks like she's been on indefinite hiatus for a year already:
1680924637649.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Yeah, there ain't no way I'm going up to Fauna with a "Hey Lily, what's up? Love your work!" I'm dying from the combination of cringe and embarrassment just thinking about it. There would have to be some CRAZY set of circumstances to find myself in to talk to an EN talent.
I'd rather just meet them at a meet and greet, but I can't justify traveling just to meet vtubers (even though I'd like meeting any of the holos, but more specifically ids).

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I was going to suggest, if Holo is a bridge to far for Rin, would Namirin go for a collab? Though I can't think of any Holo-PL not named Karen doing a high profile collab. (Dottovu and Nagu have hung out with friends, but they were trying to stay under the radar)
As cool as it would be, I don't see it happening on Rin's side. She's been trying to reach out to other chuuas but is still largely introverted. She's just starting to get in contact with Tempus and that's only if it's Splatoon or Club Penguin related. I don't see her reaching out to IRyS whether as herself or as Namirin. Maybe a few months down the line though.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Kazuma

Early Adopter
As cool as it would be, I don't see it happening on Rin's side. She's been trying to reach out to other chuuas but is still largely introverted. She's just starting to get in contact with Tempus and that's only if it's Splatoon or Club Penguin related. I don't see her reaching out to IRyS whether as herself or as Namirin. Maybe a few months down the line though.
I feel like Irys is too introverted to collab with someone outside of Holo. I remember someone had asked her if she would collab with Tempus and she said she only feel comfortable collab with her friends.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i truly love this community
Fag
Looks like 2023 is not a good year for small corpos.
'cept if you're jewish... or a whore... or both...
She will collab with a Holo, make a short about it, reach 10m subs before the end of the year. She may be a bong but she's got the jew business sense. Tbh she should aim for nijis first, those mofos are way more open to collabs with randos, Holos (apart from the homos) only really collab with their friends.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Haha oh wow April is just dropping Chuubas left and right huh
DONT YOU ALL LOVE WOMEN AND VAGUE POSTING, I SURE DO.
At this point i think we could all write a very passable "vaguepost tweet after graduating"
Why does every single thing hag lion do make me love her more.
Obligatory :holohag::hololove:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase Connect has been conquered by Chile:

Archive

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:polkasticks:It's Hime'n time!:takeyourmeds:

Edit: It's a CWC tour of her animal crossing town, she can't talk to villagers because she's afraid it can Doxx her :whatastory:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Such weakness disgusts me
With every post I am reminded you should be blasted into a fine red mist. It's no wonder the KF thread got rid of you.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
:polkasticks:It's Hime'n time!:takeyourmeds:

Do I dare watch, if I do I fear that I too will break containment

Maybe its for the best. No one should watch her, just to be safe

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Okay which one of you motherfuckers sent that $40 to Rie calling her superduper awesome

Edit: sounded like there was some spite in the way she said superduper, but maybe I'm just imagining things.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Do I dare watch, if I do I fear that I too will break containment
I mean idk, I've watched her streams before, one time she was playing a game using a controller and superduper was lighting up the forum at the same time. Maybe I'm too retarded to understand this joke.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean idk, I've watched her streams before, one time she was playing a game using a controller and superduper was lighting up the forum at the same time. Maybe I'm too retarded to understand this joke.
See the above post

NOT ME

EDIT: I mean post above yours, I am ESL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom