"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

At the end she punched herself in the stomach
I mean...I've seen worse on streams but...why?
1555379915735.gif

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean...I've seen worse on streams but...why?

1555379915735-gif.19532
Someone in the chat mentioned it, that it was "a unique" feeling. I'm not going to watch it again, as I'm getting pissed thinking about it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Someone in the chat mentioned it, that it was "a unique" feeling. I'm not going to watch it again, as I'm getting pissed thinking about it
Ha, I see what ya did there!

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey I found your facebook @God's Strongest Gaogetter. You've had this planned for awhile

NSFW?
This is a simple misunderstanding, that's just a regular gaogetter. I'm GOD'S STRONGEST gaogetter. Big difference.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Crossposting this from the Pippa live thread, here's the site for crypto betting whether or not Pippa will reach 500K subs before 2024.

Also Marie Mehlo is live with FNAF karaoke but she also has hand rigging! Be there or die!

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'd imagine if it ever came down to talking with them (which seems unlikely, even if you saw them), I'd just refer to them as their pre-hololive/roommate name. That way it leaves their "secret job they're not supposed to talk about" unsaid, so it'd be less awkward imo.
Yeah, there ain't no way I'm going up to Fauna with a "Hey Lily, what's up? Love your work!" I'm dying from the combination of cringe and embarrassment just thinking about it. There would have to be some CRAZY set of circumstances to find myself in to talk to an EN talent.

They know
I'm waiting for the very autistic video chronicling every instance a Vtuber says/mentions superduper in the last six months.

It's cause she's a Splatoon addict and none of the EN girls play it :painpeko:
IRyS loves Splatoon but 1. I don't think she really wants to stream it alone (needs a partner to keep her rage in check, probably), 2. She never really asks for/initiates collabs. And 3. No one else plays it.
I was going to suggest, if Holo is a bridge to far for Rin, would Namirin go for a collab? Though I can't think of any Holo-PL not named Karen doing a high profile collab. (Dottovu and Nagu have hung out with friends, but they were trying to stay under the radar)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Bae-gemite episode 2 premiering in a moment. Today's victims are Shuba and LaLion.

God help them.

I was expecting country-girl shuba to sorta like the aftertaste. I wasn't really expecting picky eater BUTTON to enjoy it. Adding a soft rind cheese does help, as she pointed out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I was expecting country-girl shuba to sorta like the aftertaste. I wasn't really expecting picky eater BUTTON to enjoy it. Adding a soft rind cheese does help, as she pointed out.
She and Polka were ok with the super bitter melon juice that was left at the office, isnt Vegemite sort of like that?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
DONT YOU ALL LOVE WOMEN AND VAGUE POSTING, I SURE DO.
g.png
Archive

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Which small corpo is this again?
I don't remember this one.
It's uh, it's one of them for sure. I dunno, I just saw this pop up as I was scrolling twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom