"I don't like pickles in my burgers and don't understand the point of having them in there, Is that thing a given that it's in there? I like cheese, however the cheeseburger has that bastard in it."Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Nah fuck this i aint no schizo but i know when somethings fishy is going on @superduper is a fucking fed IM OUTTA HERE NIGGA
Some of the various vtubers probably found their way here and/or word of @superduper just really spread that far and wide.

This monstrosity is too good to hide it away in the AI Thread.

View attachment 19490View attachment 19494View attachment 19495
The middle pic really looks like Terry Davis, what the fuck.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Speaking of homos. Bettel & bird collab

First Ubisoft and now EA. Can no developers handle online connectivity properly?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's cause she's a Splatoon addict and none of the EN girls play it :painpeko:
IRyS loves Splatoon but 1. I don't think she really wants to stream it alone (needs a partner to keep her rage in check, probably), 2. She never really asks for/initiates collabs. And 3. No one else plays it.
Combine those 3 factors, and it's nearly impossible.

In other news, she's starting some weird meta horror game or something very soon, NOT a Chilla's Art game but kinda similar looking.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

God's Strongest Dragoon

Delete this right fucking now before some LGBTQAP schizo gets ideas about "reclaiming" her design
They've been trying to do it since the Hogwarts fiasco. They were upset an anime rabbit woman with the troon colors was leading the charge on troon genocide in their eyes.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
First Ubisoft and now EA. Can no developers handle online connectivity properly?
I stopped watching had thing to do. What happened? Afaik their first collab of this game went pretty smooth

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I stopped watching had thing to do. What happened? Afaik their first collab of this game went pretty smooth
The game lost connection to the EA servers 2 or 3 times now, kicking them out and making them restart what they were doing.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fun fact, if you build a barricade right the nails both serve to hold it together and function as a deterrent.
Nah, you see you pour it out of concrete and bend the rebar out. Stronger barricade and just as good a deterrent as the nails.

:smugpipi:

The true best barricade is the psychological mindblock. You leave the entrances looking completely unprotected and unguarded when they're expecting the place to be fortified, and just sit inside the entrance, in full view, behind a single large pane of plexiglass.

They won't be able to attack out of fear of what horrible trap you have laid and the fact that you've defended yourself with just a splatter shield.

>Ubisoft
>EA

hmm.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The true best barricade is the psychological mindblock. You leave the entrances looking completely unprotected and unguarded when they're expecting the place to be fortified, and just sit inside the entrance, in full view, behind a single large pane of plexiglass.

They won't be able to attack out of fear of what horrible trap you have laid and the fact that you've defended yourself with just a splatter shield.
That's just asking to be Yuko'ed.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What does that have to do with your GFE-pandering oshi ditching you to be fucked by a black guy?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

>Tsun Zoo having a stroke moment :loading:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yuko enjoys baiting schizos though. Otherwise she wouldn't be doing pickle "lotioning" ASMR with a countdown.
*Yes this is real*

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Puyo Puyo Tetris Tournament in less than a hour.

this shit

fuck it
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom