"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I dont want to be that preachy asshole and im not sure if any of this has to do with her irl content floating around this site but Rie should clean the fuck up. I dont really have anything against her but im also not the average schizo (Henry/Chase) looking for ways to start shit to try to fuck her over in the hopes of fucking down the company because they hired Pippa or some shit. Management needs to sit her down and they have to work on ways that she can clean her digital footprint (which is pretty fucking large). For her safety and for the overall well-being of the company.
It's honestly too late for that, you can't un-dox yourself, all DFE-ing would achieve at this point would confirm its authenticity to casual onlookers who weren't 100% sure if it's her or not.

The smartest thing she could do now is to just keep the other accounts alive, and occasionally post her art stuff etc. to them to build up a personal brand outside of Phase as a side gig and a backup platform. It's not like "your talent posted artwork and some photos of herself to another account" is something someone could successfully weaponise against Phase, no matter how schizophrenic they might be.

YouTube to MP3 converters are fine for archival purposes but I wouldn't recommend them for music. YouTube in itself compresses the audio a bit when encoding it, and the MP3 conversion compresses it even more aggressively since MP3's an incredibly lossy format, so usually what you're left with is a tinny mess.

Ripping the file directly from Bandcamp is a better option in general, but in this case since she has it set to name your price I'd suggest not using this as a rehearsal for your Idol Corp. audition and instead paying her what you can afford.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Lmao so either perms are different between branches for some reason, Takeshi is retarded, or Fauna gets a free pass

Either way thats a shitshow of perms
All of the situations together happening at the same time

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's starting out in Haven Island from H1. I swear I'm about to become that guy and fucking break containment to SC asking her to clarify to management about Hitman perms so Vesper can play the fucking tutorial without having a panic attack. :urtearingmeapart:Fucking Takeshi!!
Haven is H2. I'm pretty sure perms are different between branches but either way, Takeshi deserves a third nuke.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I find it funny how everyone has villainized a manager who you don't even know for certain exists, because of a specific interpretation of events you don't even know for certain happened that way. Sweet autism.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think this whole fiasco has gotten my account shadowbanned from Remi's chat. Oh well, time to make an alt.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I find it funny how everyone has villainized a manager who you don't even know for certain exists, because of a specific interpretation of events you don't even know for certain happened that way. Sweet autism.
Yeah its probably multiple people but the mental image of Vesper the Florida man or Vesper the anxious Manhera sperging out on Takeshi is kind of funny

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

GOTBB

All of the situations together happening at the same time
Makes sense. As it stands there is no HITMAN 1, 2, OR 3 on the market! There is HITMAN: WORLD OF ASSASSINS or whatever it is called now, so either the perms are for all of it or none of it.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It's a coping mechanism. How else are we going to explain these things?

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
I'm not sure if its a joke but one of the girls said he actually lives in the small warehouse of merch right now, to save money.
That's called "living the dream." Dare any one of us do the same?

kestraline

Early Adopter
Soap eating is back on the schedule.

1680889685852.png

It's almost like Sava never left....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Raises an interesting question. Which persona would you say hello to when it comes to ones that are public? I would have thought Kiara would be annoyed about people publicly recognizing her as Kiara and not Keeki.

I think it's pretty likely that they did recognize/talk to her as 'keeki', because obviously she would change the story a tiny bit so she that could tell it on stream. I mean, she wouldn't just go on stream and say, "These random people cake up to me and started calling me 'keeki'!" (that typo was not intentional but I am leaving it in)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I want to say Lia got got put on break for a bit due to one of her drunk streams but I could be misremembering. Sakana and Muumi deserve some recognition for sure though for Phase's relatively solid performance.
I remember she went on a break, but I recall it was announced as a break, rather than a suspension. Granted, that can easily just be code for suspension, but considering other corps have announced them as suspensions, I'm taking the technicality on that. But you are probably right.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Soap eating is back on the schedule.
Amazing! Normally when someone in vtubing lefts they either try to clean their image(Zaion,Rushia) or are not in the spirits to comeback at the moment(Aloe)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Local shark enthusiast plays shooty pew pew game.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Local shark enthusiast plays shooty pew pew game.

Was about to post this and say “Finally she’s done playing Valo. Now she can play an actually good game like Megaman 8bit Deathmatch.”

Also look at this. Poor Lumi, can’t make any friends :(

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status