"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I never knew I'd be willingly watch Apex clips, but here we are..

A previous post somewhere here mentioned TSB actually becoming kinda legit. It's funny how the JP players have no idea who the HolostarsEN guys are lol

Blue Boy becoming a threat, him be only three points is kinda lol wasn't he supposedly almost an Overwatch pro?

Astel is still trolling and making people mad. IIRC last year he was fucking with other teams using the character Mad Maggie(?)

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Matsuri seiso arc begins now!

Korone will have her 4th anniversary on the 4.13. It will be a 3d concert.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't thirst, I am a man of the faith, my wife is my faith. You heathens would not understand.

Imagine having a wife that doesn't also thirst for your oshis. Truly sad.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This could be worse, at least she and Phase aren't emailing Proctor asking to take down superduper's posts like they tried asking Null to do over a Lia doxpost that one time.
View attachment 19419

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
Yet.

I dont want to be that preachy asshole and im not sure if any of this has to do with her irl content floating around this site but Rie should clean the fuck up. I dont really have anything against her but im also not the average schizo (Henry/Chase) looking for ways to start shit to try to fuck her over in the hopes of fucking down the company because they hired Pippa or some shit. Management needs to sit her down and they have to work on ways that she can clean her digital footprint (which is pretty fucking large). For her safety and for the overall well-being of the company.

Hell, in those years, no one has even been suspended for anything, as far as I remember. And as far as I know, management hasn't forced any of them to put out an apology or put out an official company apology themselves for anything, especially these last few months where there have been a couple instances that have riled up the Twitter tards. Worst I've seen are talks about "bonks" behind the scenes or maybe the girls asking the make a post clarifying something. Even with all the jokes about Fishman hate, whenever the girls talk serious, they seem to always have good things to say concerning him and management.
Technically Pippa and Lia were.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not-Yugo released a cover of the chainsawman OP

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Fauna endurance murder shortly, starting at an unusual time for her.....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Raises an interesting question. Which persona would you say hello to when it comes to ones that are public? I would have thought Kiara would be annoyed about people publicly recognizing her as Kiara and not Keeki.

hololive ruined /jp/

Raises an interesting question. Which persona would you say hello to when it comes to ones that are public? I would jave thought Kiara would be annoyed about people publicly recognizing her as Kiara and not Keeki.

the broad who demands that you give her your phone so she can make sure you used the right app and filters when taking pics wants to be called keeki.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Raises an interesting question. Which persona would you say hello to when it comes to ones that are public? I would have thought Kiara would be annoyed about people publicly recognizing her as Kiara and not Keeki.

In an event she's publicly attending as Keeki I assume she'd be upset but just randomly in the street...
Anyone that wants to know will know and those that don't won't say hello in the first place I think.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I'd imagine if it ever came down to talking with them (which seems unlikely, even if you saw them), I'd just refer to them as their pre-hololive/roommate name. That way it leaves their "secret job they're not supposed to talk about" unsaid, so it'd be less awkward imo.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Erina is gonna be getting drunk and singing

VTuberThrow

Hell, in those years, no one has even been suspended for anything, as far as I remember. And as far as I know, management hasn't forced any of them to put out an apology or put out an official company apology themselves for anything, especially these last few months where there have been a couple instances that have riled up the Twitter tards. Worst I've seen are talks about "bonks" behind the scenes or maybe the girls asking the make a post clarifying something. Even with all the jokes about Fishman hate, whenever the girls talk serious, they seem to always have good things to say concerning him and management.
I want to say Lia got got put on break for a bit due to one of her drunk streams but I could be misremembering. Sakana and Muumi deserve some recognition for sure though for Phase's relatively solid performance.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOTBB

Hurry get in! Only 11 hours and 40 minutes left!

I want to say Lia got got put on break for a bit due to one of her drunk streams but I could be misremembering. Sakana and Muumi deserve some recognition for sure though for Phase's relatively solid performance.
The way people talk about Phase reminds me of the "nutted but she still sucking" meme.

234.gif

Mehk

Rosa Coatl having some.......ideas?thoughts? in the shower:

A

Lemon thief Lumi had a cover release:

Also Rpr's daughter dtto had a song cover collab with Ruki Otokado from Vee:

ALSO ALSO Riro Ron, the russian loli singer, is doing a unarchived karaoke:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

She's starting out in Haven Island from H1. I swear I'm about to become that guy and fucking break containment to SC asking her to clarify to management about Hitman perms so Vesper can play the fucking tutorial without having a panic attack. :urtearingmeapart:Fucking Takeshi!!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She's starting out in Haven Island from H1. I swear I'm about to become that guy and fucking break containment to SC asking her to clarify to management about Hitman perms so Vesper can play the fucking tutorial without having a panic attack. :urtearingmeapart:Fucking Takeshi!!
Lmao so either perms are different between branches for some reason, Takeshi is retarded, or Fauna gets a free pass

Either way thats a shitshow of perms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom