"I've always wondered, if just one sandwich is enough for you? You seem to be packing enough nutrients... in the right places"'Clueless Hostman' IRyK

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I find it darkly entertaining that all the way back when, Fishman was so suss Not-Pipkin publicly and seriously doubted his opening offers to form a company, and everyone involved was convinced he'd fail within a year or so.

Fast forward... what, two years? Now Fish stands in the ruins left by about half a dozen failed corpos either older or newer than him. Apart from the early wrangling issues with Pippa, I can't think of any hardcore drama the company has ever gotten embroiled in. Since then he's managed to wrangle himself talents with such a retardedly excessive work ethic that they stream while holding down full-time jobs at shit companies and even stream when too physically sick to SPEAK.

Not one graduation. Even the vestigal JP branch keeps going. Not one major hiatus as far as I recall.

I kneel, fish. I kneel.
The perk of hiring only three white women for every twelve Asians.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Airless

Active lurker
You have top tier taste in vsingers, I'm already subbed to most of them.
Machita Chima
Nah
Mair
Hanatan
Nana Asteria
I also highly recommend Kanade Kanon, bassist from 774. She does both vocal and bass covers and also hosts a massive 24 hour vsinger showcase every Summer

Some vt anons are saying sava moved to norway to get dicked by a dude they named nordschizo, he supposedly posted on vt trying to groom the talents (originally prism talents) into moving with him and to start dating.
:whatastory:
This is just a lazy rebrand of the Gura went to Sweden to bang Barbie rrat

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Finally back from being on two different countries in the past 15 days and minimal internet access I gonna asumme nothing other thant the obvius happened while I was gone because I'm no backreading 300+ pages.

This got me wondering why nobody said :"Uto to Vshojo" like Mirai Akari and Pikamee and NO the Uto problems dont seem to matter to them as they have Nazuna so Uto going there wouldnt be that crazy
I think becuase Uto has little to no connection between Kson and Uto, I think they might have collabed once at best, meanwhile pika and Akari are BFF with Kson and Akari even said Kson is the reason she found back her passion for streaming.

I find it darkly entertaining that all the way back when, Fishman was so suss Not-Pipkin publicly and seriously doubted his opening offers to form a company, and everyone involved was convinced he'd fail within a year or so.

Fast forward... what, two years? Now Fish stands in the ruins left by about half a dozen failed corpos either older or newer than him. Apart from the early wrangling issues with Pippa, I can't think of any hardcore drama the company has ever gotten embroiled in. Since then he's managed to wrangle himself talents with such a retardedly excessive work ethic that they stream while holding down full-time jobs at shit companies and even stream when too physically sick to SPEAK.

Not one graduation. Even the vestigal JP branch keeps going. Not one major hiatus as far as I recall.

I kneel, fish. I kneel.
Honestly, it IS insane, 2 years, probably the most haters of any small corpos and many talents that have suffered many real life and online problems yet they all remain strong without even a hint of one wanting to graduate, even the Jp girls seem happy as can be just to be there despite being 2 views since the beginning, despite all the fishman hate there must be something really good behind the scene at PC for non the girls to leave, either Fish or Muumi are doing something seriously right.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
well I guess that confirms IRys and Bae are virgins. LMAO.

At least with men

edit: it's either that or Bae and IRyS are somehow more uninformed than I could imagine LOL

Its pretty easy to not know basic biology of the opposite sex. My wife, the poor woman, despite the fact she had dated a normal amount before meeting me thought that men only got erections when they are aroused. As such, any time I got a random erection (aka morning wood) she thought I wanted to fuck. So she thought I was some colossal horndog in the morning for a month or two. She was quite embarrassed when I informed her how male biology actually works.
All of the dentists that I came across, yeah. Spent over 4 hours scouring the entire city and searching for clinics earlier. None of them were open, and idk if my teeth situation warrants an emergency. I'm pretty sure I'm just paranoid because I did yet another dumb thing and Googled what this chipped tooth could entail for me and why it cracked. Though the nerve isn't exposed so there's that

So far, the best search result said I had bone cancer :nenedance:
I'll tell you the same thing I tell Pippa. Until the 1900's, 10-40% of all tooth infections lead to death because the pathway to your brain is so short. Get it fixed ASAP.
Everyone, you have to perform the ritual to summon the jannies.
View attachment 19416
@Johnny Jambalaya @reinigen

Btw is Miko one of the funniest vtubers of all time? I can't stop cracking up at least once whenever I watch her.

Please forgive, I am Borger. I'm asleep during peak SEAschizo hours.

I kneel, fish. I kneel.
Everyone said the coffee was a terrible idea, but look....
1680642119031293.png
This is a very long and convoluted way to say 'i am physically incapable of using the ignore function and demand that a space be curated exactly to MY personal tastes rather than use the very simple and effective tools at my disposal to filter out the elements I don't want to see'.
I really have grown to appreciate Asmongold's perspective on constructive criticism. He basically says criticism is fine. However, when that criticism comes with personal attacks or hostile/shitty rhetoric, I can only assume you're trying to mask you shitty behavior behind your valid criticism. If you can't be mature enough to not piss and shit everywhere while making a point, then you aren't worth listening to.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I much rather watch Bae try out these types of streams than say, Another Getting Over It attempt, or block game.

RiverBear

Damn, all these graduations and still Kiara refuses to add herself to the list

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I much rather watch Bae try out these types of streams than say, Another Getting Over It attempt, or block game.

Bae is the one in EN that tries out these kind of things the most, I'd say, alongside Mori and Kiara.

Damn, all these graduations and still Kiara refuses to add herself to the list
Speaking of Kiara, she is watching Empire Strikes Back later with members. Orange woman not good. Orange woman great.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Honestly, it IS insane, 2 years, probably the most haters of any small corpos and many talents that have suffered many real life and online problems yet they all remain strong without even a hint of one wanting to graduate, even the Jp girls seem happy as can be just to be there despite being 2 views since the beginning, despite all the fishman hate there must be something really good behind the scene at PC for non the girls to leave, either Fish or Muumi are doing something seriously right.
Hell, in those years, no one has even been suspended for anything, as far as I remember. And as far as I know, management hasn't forced any of them to put out an apology or put out an official company apology themselves for anything, especially these last few months where there have been a couple instances that have riled up the Twitter tards. Worst I've seen are talks about "bonks" behind the scenes or maybe the girls asking the make a post clarifying something. Even with all the jokes about Fishman hate, whenever the girls talk serious, they seem to always have good things to say concerning him and management.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Speaking of Kiara, she is watching Empire Strikes Back later with members. Orange woman not good. Orange woman great.
Not my favorite Star Wars movie but I love to see her watching any Star Wars. Not ever Disney Wars please.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
All this praise of fishman while he just sits in his warehouse of merch and coffee in between League matches.
I'm not sure if its a joke but one of the girls said he actually lives in the small warehouse of merch right now, to save money.

Also just recently brewed up by someone, fishman laying on a giant pallet of coffee.
1680874413895668.jpg

With talent manager Muumei.
1680877966808584.jpg

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Stop arguing with each other like a bunch of spergs and start appreciating the fact that someone made a handknitted Watamelon.
4bc8c328db1df4bdd640afa6cf227989f8aefefafc948f3499c8fd432646527e.pngf1cb68cc51941ad24620d1c516c7af0cf29ff663fe458d02b26ab186fc6ed4dd.jpeg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why does the fun stuff happen while I'm asleep?!?!
Are our precious jannies enjoying their new jobs?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

It's not that bad, at least the retards are gone/banned by the time we log in, so we can pretend to be the smart users who never engage them :smugpipi:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Are our precious jannies enjoying their new jobs?
stop sleeping theres thirstposts to make.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Why do the nips call everything "Stylish", every single clip i've watch of them reacting to the EN's stuff is always: "What is that?!" "Ohhh wow!" "That person made this? Amazing!" "I wish I could make stylish stuff like this..."

I don't think I have ever heard an english speaker refer to a minekra build as "stylish", it's normally "cool" or "insane" or "fucking trash", stylish is mainly only used for outfits
You have to say something nice and polite and "oshare" おしゃれ just fits that role. Why they don't use a thesaurus you'd just have to guess.

Sense 1: "smartly dressed"
▸ 洒落 (しゃれ) "share"
Sense 2: "stylish"
▸ スタイリッシュ "sutairishu", 洒落 "share" (しゃれ), 小粋 "koiki" (こいき), シャレオツ, スマート "shareotsu", 粋 "iki" (いき), かっこいい "kakkoii", ハイカラ "haikara", イケてる "iketeru", 瀟洒 "shoushaa" (しょうしゃ)
Sense 3: "fashion-conscious"
▸ 洒落 (しゃれ) "share"
There are worse adjectives they could use.

For the lead-up to HoloID's third anniversary, they uploaded a gamelan instrumental for id:entity.

I'm an angel with a handgun

The heavy filtering matches the song, but I feel it's a shame to do that to Kanata's voice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom