"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
no. i'm too busy crying over my teeth and being paranoid of the prospect of it worsening over a week.
If you exposed the nerve you are fucked, otherwise you should be fine for a week.

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Surely you can go to emergency services or something? Is all of the hospital there were under week-long vacation over a throwing desk guy's death?
All of the dentists that I came across, yeah. Spent over 4 hours scouring the entire city and searching for clinics earlier. None of them were open, and idk if my teeth situation warrants an emergency. I'm pretty sure I'm just paranoid because I did yet another dumb thing and Googled what this chipped tooth could entail for me and why it cracked. Though the nerve isn't exposed so there's that

So far, the best search result said I had bone cancer :nenedance:

All of the dentists that I came across, yeah. Spent over 4 hours scouring the entire city and searching for clinics earlier. None of them were open, and idk if my teeth situation warrants an emergency. I'm pretty sure I'm just paranoid because I did yet another dumb thing and Googled what this chipped tooth could entail for me and why it cracked. Though the nerve isn't exposed so there's that

If the nerve isn't exposed you can delay. Buy yourself some Sensodyne toothpaste, drink through a straw, and do not eat any hard or crunchy foods until you see a dentist.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Mothafucka you know why it cracked, your watch just fucking owned you because you thought biting it was a good idea.
And take everyone's advice except mine, if I give you any.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I bit into it really hard, and I can't go to a dentist because flips have this dumb week-long holiday where we're supposed to celebrate the death of some dude who flipped tables and almost starved himself in the desert 2000 years ago and the clinics are closed. I'll have to suffer for an entire week and not eat anything hard until its over
Well, that dude got his back torn off by some whips and got hung out on a hot day on some wood to rot, and you lost a bit of enamel. I think the dude wins the who-got-it worse score, there.
I still can't believe your own watch fucked you up that bad. Shoulda just got a new watch honestly.
Or a new brain. Geez...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some asian whore and part time cosployer is gonna debut this month as a vtuber. She used to play a lot of gta rp abd rpg games. Cant remember if she is retarded or is it just an accent issue. Pretty cute tho.

Her ig

Edit : oh yeah shes british

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Anyway Uto is live on YouTube explaining the announcement

Uto confirms it is not a graduation "I plan to return eventually"

a few more things
she's having hiatus because she's burnout and disappointed in herself
Screenshot - 2023-04-07T042703.282.png
and why she's privating stuff
Luta るた New member 【 JP→EN 】: "The reason for keeping videos private is to prevent malicious clips from being uploaded! So as not to offend you by doing it."

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki's singing stream

And upcoming Mireia's singing stream at 20:30 JST

Bug Eater

Is there some kind of database for upsized/original sized PC emotes? I've been trying to find ones for Lia and Pippa that aren't made for ants.
I don't know about a database, but FYI you can access the original sized images just by deleting some parameters from the URL, eg:
emote URL: https://yt3.ggpht.com/_VzULAlMCduwW...q4dHgp4h0POC0loC1NVVNcOXNOncL0=w48-h48-c-k-nd
full size: https://yt3.ggpht.com/_VzULAlMCduwWIM7gYtehv8AkCX_vSrPyxATVpPYFyq6Tq4dHgp4h0POC0loC1NVVNcOXNOncL0
I'm honestly surprised that Team Snakebite managed to produce such positive results in terms of improvement. Axel is Axel, Selen seemed to be pretty washed? Not too sure, and Altare rarely plays Apex. And in such a short time they managed to be a feared team. I am both jealous and proud of 'em.
They've been training seriously hard - outside of the in-game coaching (which they've been doing pretty much every day even if it's not being streamed) they do VOD reviews with Noct, one of XSET's coaches has given them some input, and at one point they talked about getting personal coaching for Selen and Altare to learn their respective characters (although that was while Selen was still using Seer).

Compare this to when Selen took part in gdolphn's Master Cup (which had a $10k prize pool), as the only content creator in a sea of pro players, without even touching the game for 2 weeks or something:whatastory:

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
"KILL YOURSELF!"
Geez Calli, gonna get in trouble for that one.
A reaper who won't even do her job.
WTF IS HAPPENING? First, I get my profile spammed with Rie, then a schizo comes from vt to anti me for anti-ing Rie, now we have Rie piling on me as well! This insolence must not go unpunished!

Absolutely true and real!

Noticed the bottom left Vtuber Sakuya Azusa from Propro. She mostly plays Tales series and RPG around afternoon JP time and does some singing streams. Recently took on Rockman/Megaman X and she's...not good at it (lots of screaming though). Earlier she did a singing stream and after a song about reincarnation asked chat about if they can redo things what will they be and when there are replies wanting want to be a girl her response is along the lines of her wanting to be a boy because if she gets into a conflict/fight she actually can solve it with physical fighting.
She also plays FE3H sometimes (joining Dimitri) and in one stream when she realised she hasn't read the support conversations, she started reading only the ones with Dimitri and another male character, auto skipping conversations involving females which was a bit interesting.
She's joining the Q remastered players at 7PM JST if you're interested. There are some cover songs as well if you check her channel.

At the same time there's a singing collab between Figaro and Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu.

I remember their previous collab was before Figaro joined Soda Kit so it has been a while.

Got recommended a Kagura Mea clip of her talking about a Valorant game.

Later today at 9PM JST. HACHI's cover premiere

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I hate to agree with the schizo but having an ignore button is kinda hugboxy. I've noticed some people who are tempted to use it for simply avoid seeing specific retards posting retarded things when I really think it should only be used for frantic schizo spammers like sithis bbc enjoyer. Ignore button is a good user feature but could accidentally turn this place into twitter or even worse reddit.
Hugbox? Were you not online when Kson shitsow happened just another day, when thread was mocking Kson for things she didn't say, then mocking people who jumped to conclusions without full context? We should discuss vtubers in the main thread, there is a reason why separate threads for vtuber adjacent lolcows exist.

I don't care about your specific definitions of retards, and by the looks of it, the forum will sooner turn into 4chan than reddit, if you enjoy your slippery slopes.

I'm not telling you to not poke shit, I'm telling you not to shit where everyone else gather to have fun and then demand us all to watch, lest we turn into reddit.

I found a vtuber news channel that puts FalseEyeD and Khyo to shame!
Video is not available, channel in question [VTuber Clips To Speen To @NotaTapir]

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Edit: For some reason the video won't show anymore even though it is still up.
Edit2: Fixed

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Now that we can get back on track, I'm catching up on vods I missed the other day, so here is Yuko playing Running With Rifles - a top-down shooter/open-world RPG for people who are big into military games such as the ARMA series (completely unrelated to recent events). It also has an extensive modding community, with even a Girls Frontline Total Conversion - so if Sleepy and Pippa wanted to co-op together and start up a PMC, that's content laying right on the table.

And an easy link for the Girls Frontline mod for interested parties:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2606099273&searchtext=

chihirogumi

Everyone, you have to perform the ritual to summon the jannies.
2015-01-16-HotPocketRank_3.jpeg
@Johnny Jambalaya @reinigen

Btw is Miko one of the funniest vtubers of all time? I can't stop cracking up at least once whenever I watch her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Btw is Miko one of the funniest vtubers of all time? I can't stop cracking up at least once whenever I watch her
Miko is synonymous( wtf english is weird ) of comedy. Yes

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Edit: For some reason the video won't show anymore even though it is still up.
Edit2: Fixed

I'm more surprised you didn't make this yourself

unless

Alchemyth

Calli has admitted she's pushing it hard because it will influence funding for future projects for all of Hololive.

Correction: It will affect HER future projects, and I genuinely don't give a fuck. I would pay to see someone like Suisei get on stage live, but Mori?:faqu:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Correction: It will affect HER future projects, and I genuinely don't give a fuck. I would pay to see someone like Suisei get on stage live, but Mori?:faqu:
it will definitely affect all of EN

Gonna straight up say Cali is the most influential of EN when it comes to live perforamnces and shows stages and equipment even Irys who's thing is supposed to be singing (i think?????) does not have that pull

The performances of Cali's stuff is definitly being watched by the bean counters when deciding how much to blow on other EN events. I heard Gura want's to get into that stuff somewhat (i could be wrong) and anyone else as well.

So if you have any desire to see the other EN members on stage support the Wigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom