"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
right-this-way-come-hither.gif

RIGHT THIS WAY TO THE GAY BATHHOUSE

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Jesus Christ, you fuckers added another 20 pages in like a day and a half.
Ain't our fault, a self-loathing SEA-Yamanba came in from VT thinking Superduper was a schizoposter that wants to wear Rie's skin instead of Rie herself.
Also all of you are far thirstier then I initially thought. So I'm just going to rip the band-aid off right now. You CAN'T fix her bros.
That is what they said about :tenmayourmom:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

"The perfect crim-"BODY FOUND
View attachment 19350
>kills a bunch of guards for a screwdriver
>thinks he got away with the screwdriver
>Body Found alert shows the screwdriver in the guard's head
>finally explores the tunnels
>finds 2 more screwdrivers in the tunnels
>uses the screwdriver to set up the electric puddle trap
>does it in the wrong order and electrocutes himself
This is peak comedy
EDIT:
>he did the trap too early and some random analyst walked into the puddle before the target did

Last edited:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I'm pretty excited for the Puyo Puyo Tetris tournament it looks like it'll be fun for most of the hololive members. The sad thing is probably that the winner is so clearly set in stone especially because the game is PPT2 instead of something that allows for comebacks like Tetris 99. If Suisei doesn't win it's because Kanata or Marine set off a 5-6 puyo chain and obliterated her with no chance to recover.

Suisei doesn't compete.
Welp it's looking more and more like a Puyo Puyo winner for this tournament then.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm pretty excited for the Puyo Puyo Tetris tournament it looks like it'll be fun for most of the hololive members. The sad thing is probably that the winner is so clearly set in stone especially because the game is PPT2 instead of something that allows for comebacks like Tetris 99. If Suisei doesn't win it's because Kanata or Marine set off a 5-6 puyo chain and obliterated her with no chance to recover.
Suisei doesn't compete.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Something I just remembered that makes Vesper's Hitman perms spergery even more retarded in hindsight, I know Fauna's played the New York level in Freelancer, and that's a Hitman 2 stage and I don't think she got bonked for it.

Just took some time to click through Fauna's last Hitman stream from about a week ago, she also plays Sapienza, Colorado and Paris in that stream, which are Hitman 1 locations in the World of Assassination trilogy. I feel that she's played more of the old stages in other streams but I might be misremembering if they were played in Hitman 3 or not. I also wonder if maybe there's some weird gay loophole for Freelancer on older maps.
It’s possible for Stars and Live have different perms. And others have said even within branches, “just because someone else played it doesn’t mean I have perms for it” quite a few times.
Yeah it’d be a stupid restriction and it might just be his manager being too lazy to figure out, but we’re talking Japanese bureaucracy here.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It’s possible for Stars and Live have different perms. And others have said even within branches, “just because someone else played it doesn’t mean I have perms for it” quite a few times.
Yeah it’d be a stupid restriction and it might just be his manager being too lazy to figure out, but we’re talking Japanese bureaucracy here.

The issue is that Cover has a significant amount of retards on staff and only a small handful of them are the talents.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The issue is that Cover has a significant amount of retards on staff and only a small handful of them are the talents.
Flashback to the Xcom perms moment.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

this shit

fuck it

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Flashback to the Xcom perms moment.

It's something I wanted to comment on a few times, I'd have to go back and look at the schedules but didn't he have an Xcom stream scheduled before he was suspended or was it just talk still? I get the feeling he was told they had Xcom perms, he got excited, and either they were time limited for whatever reason and expired before his stream, or it was the wrong Xcom and it was the braindead mismanagement that caused Vesper to snap and call Takeshi a ni‎gger. Considering how much he whines about not asking for perms at all anymore and just going with what he knows he has access to, it definitely informs me that something fucked up with Xcom and he lost it and so he's committed on never asking for anything because he doesn't trust staff to handle it.

Also Vesper just called a Kronii spammer in his chat an incel. Based.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She is playing the OG Doom and though the area with the blue carpet was actually a pool.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's something I wanted to comment on a few times, I'd have to go back and look at the schedules but didn't he have an Xcom stream scheduled before he was suspended or was it just talk still? I get the feeling he was told they had Xcom perms, he got excited, and either they were time limited for whatever reason and expired before his stream, or it was the wrong Xcom and it was the braindead mismanagement that caused Vesper to snap and call Takeshi a ni‎gger.

I think it was like Thanksgiving that he was talking about doing an XCOM marathon stream. So he set plans for it, Takeshi is a retard and forgets to get perms or tells him wrong info, then Vesper drops the third nuke on Takeshi.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's something I wanted to comment on a few times, I'd have to go back and look at the schedules but didn't he have an Xcom stream scheduled before he was suspended or was it just talk still? I get the feeling he was told they had Xcom perms, he got excited, and either they were time limited for whatever reason and expired before his stream, or it was the wrong Xcom and it was the braindead mismanagement that caused Vesper to snap and call Takeshi a ni‎gger. Considering how much he whines about not asking for perms at all anymore and just going with what he knows he has access to, it definitely informs me that something fucked up with Xcom and he lost it and so he's committed on never asking for anything because he doesn't trust staff to handle it.

If I remember right, he asked management, got the green light, put Xcom on the schedule, was about to stream it, was told he had no permissions, delayed Xcom for a couple of days later until management sorts out the perms, was again told it'd be handled, went to stream, was told he had no perms, AGAIN. And then he got suspended.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How dare you Wemi isn't fake, she actually loves me specifically. She's said my username unprompted several times without me doing anything! She's clearly trying to dogwhistle at out future loving relationship! :smugpipi:
replace remi with pippa & your username with Tim Pool and you've just infringed on reticule's bit

RatInACage

It's something I wanted to comment on a few times, I'd have to go back and look at the schedules but didn't he have an Xcom stream scheduled before he was suspended or was it just talk still? I get the feeling he was told they had Xcom perms, he got excited, and either they were time limited for whatever reason and expired before his stream, or it was the wrong Xcom and it was the braindead mismanagement that caused Vesper to snap and call Takeshi a ni‎gger.

vesper often asks for game perms in his zatsus and has repeatedly said that he is not gonna ask for perms for any game that other holos havent already played. he seemed pretty dead set on not ever going through the permission process again so i think its safe to say it was xcom all along.

He kept saying he doesnt want to bother the managers with perms since they are pretty busy which honestly sounds like something they told him as they were suspending him. which is honestly a disappointment coz a big part of vespers appeal was playing games that are outside the regular holoen rotation

Edit:
also looks like vesper has finally had it with the china lvl coz he is just shooting his way through

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This chart isn’t fully up to date, but both HoloEN and NijiEN had a drop off starting around the second half of 2022.

View attachment 19177

I wouldn’t necessarily call vtubing a “fad” but it is a form of entertainment and like all forms of entertainment it will have its ups and downs. Maybe over on the EN side we’re on a downswing, or maybe it’s just due to there being so many options these days. Probably a combination of both.

Personal opinion time: I will say that as a fan of vtubers since around 2020 it does feel like some of the buzz around them has died down a bit. Like even though I’m not a big Hololive fan anymore, I will admit that the energy around Hololive and HoloEN back then was something else. They have a huge fanbase now (and HoloJP has done the best in terms of CCV) but it does feel like from an EN perspective a bit of the excitement is gone. Like vtubing is no longer the next big thing, it’s just a big thing.

Anyways, at least for Niji revenue per vtuber remained steady or increased during that period, going off of their IR reports, and I’d imagine it is the same for Hololive. So it may just be that the more general, casual fans who don’t spend much are slightly declining or going elsewhere.
The positive feedback loop in Japan is so strong compared to EN fanbases it's easier to stay engaged. The EN fanbase is just people who speak English so it's spread out as fuck. Personally, Meloco and Kotoka have been really refreshing and they hit a spot that indies like Beatani occupied - having fun with a JP vtuber without knowing the language. Growing these specific niches out allows continued expansion and Niji is good at that.

I think I'll be a fan of the medium for a long time. Both because of the talents and because it allows streamers to overcome limitations like appearances and so on.
Kronii is not happy with the twitter logo being doge.

Mio is just Shiba with a wig

I dunno if you're being ironic or not but posting her streams will be probably enough to get her to check this place out. She's very observant of her audience.
It would be pretty funny if the asylum had a resident vtuber who was also a psychologist
View attachment 19202
Hardworking girls are really cute

Also, so many of the girls that stream mostly singing have silver hair so I am using that as an excuse to post them for your enjoyment
Plus girls like Kanata, Siro, Lize, Levi, etc.
Borderline
  • Lisa
    • She counts
  • Figaro
    • Blue silver counts
  • Shirakaba Ruruha
    • More blue silver
  • Rita Kamishiro
    • I like her and she doesn't mostly sing but I like her so here she is. Also, Rita. Never come here. I'm sorry I am here.
Last is not a singer but Morino Kodoku, the schizophrenic vtuber. Very wholesome. She doesn't sing but I really like her so watch over her and stay alive

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I mean, if you were to be a bit more truthful as of the reason why you were kicked out in the first place, I wouldn't bother prying open that box. Though yeah, It IS my fault to leak said DM, because of my short-sightedness.

That said, they don't really hate you, just overall knowing you for being the notable foreigner that sticks on the Indonesian's turf. And even if they kinda make fun of you for well, being from Ohio and sometimes ranting on the channels, there is that fact that somehow you managed to get kicked out there all because you apparently piss off the owner or the discord mods of that place. The leaked DM is be my fault but you do mentioned it on your twitter post too, which they already knew even before I brought it up. I legit came there to ask about "why is the funny foreigner man is missing from the server?" and they helped around give me the answer. The worst I see is just some folks noticing that you're rather boneheaded but I don't think that's an insult worth claiming to be "hated" over.

Though seriously nolan, you do have to really respect the rules, as much as you having fun there. They are hell-bent on keeping the no-PL discussion policy there and the owner has said that you skirted those rules several times to the point that he doesn't even like it anymore. I'm not going around saying that you're hated, but I do expected that you weren't making an ass out of yourself.

All in all. It is my fault, so my apologies. Feel free to do with what you saw, especially considering that you managed to find my alternate discord account.
Thanks 👍

I was mad but it’s not a huge deal, all it forgiven.

It seems there was a misunderstanding and the owner took me cursing in DMs are hostility when tbh, that’s just how I talk. I wish I could talk to him because I don’t recall anything related to PL. That never came up before

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
replace remi with pippa & your username with Tim Pool and you've just infringed on reticule's bit
The lawyer says he's legally distinct enough so we wouldn't have a case, but thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom