1680806092732.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to play with some PICO-8 games

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I saw what was said about me there, checked myself. Idk if I want to try to come back now. It looks like I’m hated

Also fuck you for leaking DMs.
I mean, if you were to be a bit more truthful as of the reason why you were kicked out in the first place, I wouldn't bother prying open that box. Though yeah, It IS my fault to leak said DM, because of my short-sightedness.

That said, they don't really hate you, just overall knowing you for being the notable foreigner that sticks on the Indonesian's turf. And even if they kinda make fun of you for well, being from Ohio and sometimes ranting on the channels, there is that fact that somehow you managed to get kicked out there all because you apparently piss off the owner or the discord mods of that place. The leaked DM is be my fault but you do mentioned it on your twitter post too, which they already knew even before I brought it up. I legit came there to ask about "why is the funny foreigner man is missing from the server?" and they helped around give me the answer. The worst I see is just some folks noticing that you're rather boneheaded but I don't think that's an insult worth claiming to be "hated" over.

Though seriously nolan, you do have to really respect the rules, as much as you having fun there. They are hell-bent on keeping the no-PL discussion policy there and the owner has said that you skirted those rules several times to the point that he doesn't even like it anymore. I'm not going around saying that you're hated, but I do expected that you weren't making an ass out of yourself.

All in all. It is my fault, so my apologies. Feel free to do with what you saw, especially considering that you managed to find my alternate discord account.

Spirelord

Hello.
You will never be Nolan Crush. You don't get banned on Discord. You don't have an emote. You don't LIKE and FAVORITE. You are a pathetic simp twisted into a mockery of reproducing over 40's perfection.
Anyway, here's Tenma:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When she went missing for about a year last time people got pissed. Maybe she will be doing the same and atleast wanted to announce something as to not leave people hanging.
Seems like that is what might happen again here. She had a stream after the announcement which made it sound like another actual hiatus rather than what her English announcement said. She may even leave her Twitter up. Though, last time she totally ghosted everyone, so I have my doubts lol.

Speaking of hiatuses, looks like Karen might actually be slowing down this time to catch up. She also mentioned she is going to get back in the habit of hitting the gym during CHADcast.

:architect:WTF

Archive

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Seems like that is what might happen again here. She had a stream after the announcement which made it sound like another actual hiatus rather than what her English announcement said. She may even leave her Twitter up. Though, last time she totally ghosted everyone, so I have my doubts lol.

Speaking of hiatuses, looks like Karen might actually be slowing down this time to catch up. She also mentioned she is going to get back in the habit of hitting the gym during CHADcast.

:architect:WTF

She was so close bros. If only holofes was year round

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You will never be Nolan Crush. You don't get banned on Discord. You don't have an emote. You don't LIKE and FAVORITE. You are a pathetic simp twisted into a mockery of reproducing over 40's perfection.
Anyway, here's Tenma:

As if any of those things are something I want to experience, have. or do.

I'm honestly surprised that Team Snakebite managed to produce such positive results in terms of improvement. Axel is Axel, Selen seemed to be pretty washed? Not too sure, and Altare rarely plays Apex. And in such a short time they managed to be a feared team. I am both jealous and proud of 'em.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah that shit is pretty retarded. Since im a cynical asshole im just thinking that they want some young girl with little to no work experience so they can exploit the shit out of her or fuck her over with a messed up contract. You have people like Korone, Mio, Lui and Botan which are deep into their 30's and are possibly the best talents suited to shill a product. Hell in the case of Korone she pulls of a very high pitched girly/cutesy voice.

Calling it right now, this girl will have a yab where she flashes her browser and its going to be Chrome.
The vast majority of Opera GX users are Gen Z (found it in this article). They're picking an entertainer that's also Gen Z, presumably because they think that their current and future audience wants a Gen Z v-tuber.

I don't think there's a correlation between the age of a vtuber and their audience, but I can see the logic there.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Praid

Just another idiot
Jesus Christ, you fuckers added another 20 pages in like a day and a half.

Also all of you are far thirstier then I initially thought. So I'm just going to rip the band-aid off right now. You CAN'T fix her bros.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jesus Christ, you fuckers added another 20 pages in like a day and a half.

Also all of you are far thirstier then I initially thought. So I'm just going to rip the band-aid off right now. You CAN'T fix her bros.
I only thirst for the blood of my enemies

And I can fix her, but I really REALLY don't want to

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Opera GX, the Chinese Chrome-based browser skinwalking in a once-legendary browser's name with a cringy corporate Twitter account, recently announced they'll be sponsoring a branded vtuber.

However, one of the questions on the application form has boomers (myself included) a bit perturbed.

OperaGX has been trying hard to play the zoomer market by "not being like other browsers uwu" so its not too suprising that they would go for an influencer mascot, going for a full blown vtuber makes sense since they can fully control the brand.

The contract does seem very interesting, They're asking for full time and they're a pretty big company, i wonder if this is moderately succesful if the smaller corpo scene can be shaken up by actual big companies of any kind flexing in their cash to make their own vtubers, although judging by Sony's effort, it probably wont.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
We ain't your friends man, don't get comfy and powerlevel, some people here seem nice but you don't know any of us, our intentions or if we are just putting up a front.
@Nenelove STABBED ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I AM INNOCENT! THIS PERSON CAN'T BE TRUSTED! THEY SAID THEY ARE GOING TO STAB ALL OF US! I CAN PROVE IT!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
These are the new Nijisanji livers that will debut soon™. Anyone has any info on this?

VTA graduates, all from the 2nd gen.
VTA.jpeg

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Something I just remembered that makes Vesper's Hitman perms spergery even more retarded in hindsight, I know Fauna's played the New York level in Freelancer, and that's a Hitman 2 stage and I don't think she got bonked for it.

Just took some time to click through Fauna's last Hitman stream from about a week ago, she also plays Sapienza, Colorado and Paris in that stream, which are Hitman 1 locations in the World of Assassination trilogy. I feel that she's played more of the old stages in other streams but I might be misremembering if they were played in Hitman 3 or not. I also wonder if maybe there's some weird gay loophole for Freelancer on older maps.

More companies need to hire/create/sponsor vtubers to play games for advertising because nothing inspires me to play the game more than watching some dope slog their way through a game. I'm going to add another 10 hours of playtime to Hitman 3 just out of spite for Vesper suffering through Chinkytown in what's going to be the most ass-backwards way once he realizes he has to go all the way out of the underground ICA facility to get the other guy in an entirely second area, then come all the way back to access the data core.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Something I just remembered that makes Vesper's Hitman perms spergery even more retarded in hindsight, I know Fauna's played the New York level in Freelancer, and that's a Hitman 2 stage and I don't think she got bonked for it.
Behead Takeshi
Judo flip Takeshi into a trash compactor
Roundhouse kick Takeshi
Shoot Takeshi into the sun
Drop a third nuke on Takeshi's bloodline

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can't do Rie dirty like, she can actually dance.... or could, she's said she has a bum hip lately :faunacry:

View attachment 19342
Hope her hip gets better so we can have PC dance off :SelenHAHAhere:

View attachment 19343
Godless women, inshallah these whores will never find true companionship for their lascivious behavior.
@Nenelove STABBED ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I AM INNOCENT! THIS PERSON CAN'T BE TRUSTED! THEY SAID THEY ARE GOING TO STAB ALL OF US! I CAN PROVE IT!
dog-smirk.gif

Can you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom