"You fucking dickbag. I'm going to cut off your ponytail and replace it with a golden retriever's shit. Nice thighs though"Axel Syrios (to Monika from DDLC)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Another day another new driveby :gurasemperfi:

Anyway, HoloID anniversary stream will go live soon wait it's pre-recorded, will be premiering soon

Bug Eater

TSB will be participating in the ShibuHAL custom again, but this time there'll be more VSaikyo teams participating (so hopefully less malding from Axel).

Bonus clip: Selen getting a taste of her own medicine

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
hololive Indonesia - [#holoIDberp3sta] Happy 3rd Anniversary holoID + Pengumuman! [tJ1X7Jvw9Pk...png
HoloID anniversary cafe event announced, they'll also sell limited merchs in-site according to the stream
There's also another anniversary merch you can get now: a tapestry and multi-purpose case

Twitter account used for cafe event updates has been made too

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Sonny birthday karaoke, first time hearing him sing live and solo, IKZ

edit: he's fantastic/terrific ngl

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
View attachment 19318
HoloID anniversary cafe event announced, they'll also sell limited merchs in-site according to the stream
There's also another anniversary merch you can get now: a tapestry and multi-purpose case

Twitter account used for cafe event updates has been made too
Decided to check the place via google. The cafe is apparently already known to the weebsphere for hosting Genshin Impact related cafe event last year, and actually has a dedicated shop for weeb stuff like cosplay/wig and merch, so it's good spot for things like hololive.

Place is quite small though, so I wonder if it can handle plenty of indonesian holosimps visiting the cafe.
Below: Google Streetview photo of the cafe premise.
1680777761137.png

Airless

Active lurker

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Decided to check the place via google. The cafe is apparently already known to the weebsphere for hosting Genshin Impact related cafe event last year, and actually has a dedicated shop for weeb stuff like cosplay/wig and merch, so it's good spot for things like hololive.

Place is quite small though, so I wonder if it can handle plenty of indonesian holosimps visiting the cafe.
Below: Google Streetview photo of the cafe premise.
View attachment 19319
Chances are they make up for the small size with a high rate or pushing people out the door especially if they have done this before

outside of the people there to actually have a sit and eat lunch a small menu and advertising exactly what goods (in this case merch) they carry cuts down drastically on people there to browse

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Chances are they make up for the small size high a high rate or pushing people out the door especially if they have done this before

outside of the people there to actually have a sit and eat lunch a small menu and advertising exactly what goods (in this case merch) they carry cuts down drastically on people there to browse
They mentioned reservations so I guess that they have certain limit for dine-in visitor while allowing some to loiter around to see the collab shop and other stuff. Still, looks interesting.

Considering the place location, I might, might give it a chance to check.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Birthday totsu with the cop

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Now give me Konya wa Hurricane. Who is hag enough to karaoke, or maybe has already karaoke'd Konya wa Hurricane?
Amiya would be hag enough but I could swear someone asked her about Bubblegum Crisis and she didn't see it. Might be a good idea to add it to her song suggestion sheet though, I'm melting at the thought of her singing any song from that anime.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Waiting room for today's Mireia singing stream. Start in 20 minutes (20:30 JST)

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
It's not my fault your mind is rotted by Yamanbaspeak. Until I'm writing in third-person about myself I don't think I can ever reach the majesty of His Royal Prince Lelouch Zero Frollo Vader Anakin Ponylord or whatever the fuck he goes by now.

72c.jpg
Stop trying to force a niche, you're no different than the "females" who make zodiac signs their inter personality. Trying to act like you're better than us makes you cringe this is the same site with Nolan Crush who probably fucked the pillow he sleeps on, and The Proctor who unironically thinks modding a forum full of waste of oxygens is a good use of his time, and then you have me a certified reddit mod who unironically felt something when listening to the horse audio. and yet you're more pathetic than any of us

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Stop trying to force a niche, you're no different than the "females" who make zodiac signs their inter personality. Trying to act like you're better than us makes you cringe this is the same site with Nolan Crush who probably fucked the pillow he sleeps on, and The Proctor who unironically thinks modding a forum full of waste of oxygens is a good use of his time, and then you have me a certified reddit mod who unironically felt something when listening to the horse audio. and yet you're more pathetic than any of us
Speak for yourself wiggro.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Can someone tell me why these rips don't have any comparative statistics? I know # is full of idiots but hours watched / stream hours seems like a great measure of relative success. I also know shit about stats BTW. Talking about numbers could be interesting instead of what it usually devolves into. Maybe the clippers here can divulge what numbers they pay attention to.

What I would really like to know is: Are the girls I am watching starving to death or not? It would make my membership choices much easier.

One of said girls is streaming streaming right now:

Airless

Active lurker

e: future resident Mashiro Yuki is currently streaming

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
e: future resident Mashiro Yuki is currently streaming

This is her three-year anniversary. And she have merch if someone want to support her.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom