"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this not the eternal plight of being a fan of any VTuber?
True
But Fauna and anyone who can appear vaugely motherly just attracts extra

Its like adding salt to a turd

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Every fucking day i regret having this woman as my oshi because i know degenerates like these enjoy the same shit i do and that is enough
:gunpeko:
At some point you just have to accept that the internet be like that and learn to like things without letting others take it away from you.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Is this the first 1:1 collab Suisei has done with a Stars member?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Chloe English

Her asking Mumei if she likes orca is kinda funny considering her PL. :watamelon:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Today I discovered just how notable Nolan is on the ID Nijifans discord place, but before that, I found something rather bleh. It's reported by FalseEyeD on his video today but it's something that happened at least a week ago.

So, a talent in VirtuaReal (aka that not-Nijisanji China branch that is like, their own thing but still considered Nijisanji) named Karon has stated her own opinion regarding her stance on AI art, which is pretty much "it's gonna be just a tool, not something to topple artist over." somewhere at the end of March 2023. Of course, this sparks fury toward those AI Bros, can you imagine a 2D virtual woman saying shit about their beloved AI stuff? This can't stand!

So they doxed her just like when Lester Jones does his usual stuff, then sent disparaging SMS to her doxxed phone number daily. Oh, and they sent emails to her university in Canada (she studied there) claiming that she's a filthy drug addict and a prostitute in order to get her PhD revoked (yes, she has PhD). And also uses her avatar to make AI art as well.
FsmT368XsAQmRLI.jpgFsmT4MgX0AEm9WC.jpgFsmT4bsX0AIanLr.jpgFsmT4v-XgAIewff.jpg
Don't mind the whole "its her today, it can be any of us tomorrow" thing, reddit stuff.

Sounds terrible. Though Bilibili has recently took action, judging from this post on the site.
Bilibili has noticed that the content creator Karon Channel been exposed to online violence due to her personal views, which has a serious impact on her daily life, and the community immediately started the relevant verification and treatment. Up to now, the community has handled 101 comments, banned 18 users for violating the rules, and opened private message protection against harassment for the channel owner. The community will actively communicate with the channel owner and assist her in taking legal action to protect her rights.

During this period, we found some users who repeatedly cursed and abused others in the community, and even threatened to expose their privacy. In addition to the banning of their accounts, the community will also aggregate relevant data and evidence chain to the relevant departments to feedback, and will regularly announce the progress.
Below it were at least five half censored chinese names and their site UID, citing the reason of the banning that related to the stuff

As of now the situation is still developing. Karon herself hasn't streamed since 27th March, likely to process the whole situation with Bilibili.

Anyway, about Nolan. It's quite funny that on the NijiID community (at least discord-wise), Nolan is well known by the mostly ID folks there. "Bule dari Ohio" is what they like to call him. (ID TL: "foreigner from ohio"). Apparently likes to rant and people there do notice that he's quite headstrong.

But still hilarious to know.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some fucker is trying real hard to corrupt the Chinchilla:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Anyway, about Nolan. It's quite funny that on the NijiID community (at least discord-wise), Nolan is well known by the mostly ID folks there. "Bule dari Ohio" is what they like to call him. (ID TL: "foreigner from ohio"). Apparently likes to rant and people there do notice that he's quite headstrong.

Hope Karon recovers fucking techbros.

Nolans habit of touching shit paying off I see were gonna end up as infamous as the farms by his actions i swear >.>

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
At some point you just have to accept that the internet be like that and learn to like things without letting others take it away from you.
:gurafinger:This

Honestly, I take solace over Fauna's care for her powerlevel and :noopsec:. It feels like you know something the normie saplings and coomfried brains don't get, but we're in the wavelength that does get it.

Although I don't think Fauna has any kind of "mommy" energy, I dunno why these freaks call her that.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Hope Karon recovers fucking techbros.

Nolans habit of touching shit paying off I see were gonna end up as infamous as the farms by his actions i swear >.>
I did not mention this place barring just saying it as a "forum from a forum", but since Nolan's name is ever present (he's nolan crush), you technically can find him by searching his name + vtuber forum

1680765515550.png
(tested using incognito)

so yeah, even trying to not namedrop the place could still result with folks finding out because of Nolan.

UberSoldat

A lack of self-awareness is going to have dangerous consequences

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh no. A-chan's English zatsu is members only.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Our Oshi came up with and shilled it, you have to
Hmm, I will have to see how convincingly she shilled it. I did end up buying a third birthday set after she made the case of 'you need more spares, because what if the mousepad boobs deflate?' (even though that is now how that works), so I can be swayed.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Although I don't think Fauna has any kind of "mommy" energy, I dunno why these freaks call her that.

Because Mother Nature, that's it.

mismatch

This is so amazing that I am forced to break my long standing pledge to not care at all either about Nolan or anyone on this board's opinion of him. I could live another 80 years and I will never be known by a nickname as cool as "foreigner from Ohio".

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
why are you talking about /vt/?
zing!
There are generals on /vt/ where they had to switch to YWNBAM.

Just sayin'.

Hopping in for a little since I didn’t get to catch any of it yet
@1:06:10

In two years of watching vtubers, finally the first Slayers reference (other than Megumi Hayashibara's brief vtuber appearance as Lina).

Also, it's not that old, Pomu. Barely more than a quarter century!

Now give me Konya wa Hurricane. Who is hag enough to karaoke, or maybe has already karaoke'd Konya wa Hurricane?

1:1 probably, but she already had a 3D karaoke/live skit session with them that was 2 : 2 back in '21 or early '22, which I'd argue counts.

Also, is this Matsuri's doing? Towa didn't do Stars collabs until her recent appearance at Roberu's, now it's Suisei immediately thereafter, and Matsuri's been pushing Stars pretty hard.

Or maybe Roberu just has a thing for low-pitched women's voices, in which case, patrician taste.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Today I discovered just how notable Nolan is on the ID Nijifans discord place, but before that, I found something rather bleh. It's reported by FalseEyeD on his video today but it's something that happened at least a week ago.

So, a talent in VirtuaReal (aka that not-Nijisanji China branch that is like, their own thing but still considered Nijisanji) named Karon has stated her own opinion regarding her stance on AI art, which is pretty much "it's gonna be just a tool, not something to topple artist over." somewhere at the end of March 2023. Of course, this sparks fury toward those AI Bros, can you imagine a 2D virtual woman saying shit about their beloved AI stuff? This can't stand!

So they doxed her just like when Lester Jones does his usual stuff, then sent disparaging SMS to her doxxed phone number daily. Oh, and they sent emails to her university in Canada (she studied there) claiming that she's a filthy drug addict and a prostitute in order to get her PhD revoked (yes, she has PhD). And also uses her avatar to make AI art as well.
View attachment 19310View attachment 19309View attachment 19308View attachment 19307
Don't mind the whole "its her today, it can be any of us tomorrow" thing, reddit stuff.

Sounds terrible. Though Bilibili has recently took action, judging from this post on the site.
Bilibili has noticed that the content creator Karon Channel been exposed to online violence due to her personal views, which has a serious impact on her daily life, and the community immediately started the relevant verification and treatment. Up to now, the community has handled 101 comments, banned 18 users for violating the rules, and opened private message protection against harassment for the channel owner. The community will actively communicate with the channel owner and assist her in taking legal action to protect her rights.

During this period, we found some users who repeatedly cursed and abused others in the community, and even threatened to expose their privacy. In addition to the banning of their accounts, the community will also aggregate relevant data and evidence chain to the relevant departments to feedback, and will regularly announce the progress.
Below it were at least five half censored chinese names and their site UID, citing the reason of the banning that related to the stuff

As of now the situation is still developing. Karon herself hasn't streamed since 27th March, likely to process the whole situation with Bilibili.

Lol shame cultures prove once again that they are the worst in the planet, a society made up of fucking bugs like the chinks seems depressing to live in.
As the nolan stuff, that sounds like some tolkien shit, like he's some mythical traveller from far away lands and the locals have affectionately given him a nickname, to commemorate his strangeness.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Shipping is a bitch but i cant stop laughing at Roberu Merch being his shity thumbnails
View attachment 19007
Stream:

This is also supposed to be an april fools thing but he couldn't stream on the day because he got sick
still a best merch either way

If you didn't count the sponsored idolmaster stream (which is with Roberu also) then yes, her collab with Astel+Izuru is only collab cover related and live stage support so far. Though it's also probably because she has no way of contacting any of the Holostars members besides Roberu by herself
For this collab, I believe it relates to their talk during the previous Suisei reverse totsu stream where they eventually planned to talk more and do collabs one day and the timing just so happen to coincide with the rise of stars/holo collab moment

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I did not mention this place barring just saying it as a "forum from a forum", but since Nolan's name is ever present (he's nolan crush), you technically can find him by searching his name + vtuber forum

View attachment 19313
(tested using incognito)

so yeah, even trying to not namedrop the place could still result with folks finding out because of Nolan.
I tried it on incognito and TVA didn't appear at all.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
1680770945349.png
Hah.
This is so amazing that I am forced to break my long standing pledge to not care at all either about Nolan or anyone on this board's opinion of him. I could live another 80 years and I will never be known by a nickname as cool as "foreigner from Ohio".
Not gonna lie, it's pretty neat nickname. Though ID-wise, everyone just call him that because they find Ohio through memes (aka they believe Ohio and its people are weird) and its probably because Nolan mentioned that he's from Ohio or something.
As the nolan stuff, that sounds like some tolkien shit, like he's some mythical traveller from far away lands and the locals have affectionately given him a nickname, to commemorate his strangeness.
Well, affectionate but he is still considered as infamous. He's quite headstrong regarding with his opinion and judging by the mentions I saw months back, he sometimes skirting on the "no PL talk" rules these discord server usually have. Oh, and spamming emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom