"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
it's rie, perpetually one step forward, one step back. She was sexually suggestive (or blatantly, idk, i only read about her) until the armpits maro and she cut back on the sex shit. then she was an edgelord til the JK rowling thing and she stopped being edge. she flounders a bit and then starts the cycle by being sexy as fuck.
At the start she was super yab. She is also very troon supporter to the point of it getting a bit weird because she would sperg out at some jokes.

View attachment 19172(Archive)
An indy vtuber named Oimori Uni announced a few hours ago that she is pregnant. It turns out that her husband is also a vtuber. And it turns out that they occasionally stream themselves having sex.
View attachment 19173
There is a non-zero percent chance that their child was conceived while they were fucking on stream.
View attachment 19175
Slightly curious if its like that ASMR girl that would fake getting fucked on stream (the one that graduated about 6 months ago).

15 hour debut stream. Is this a new record? Note that this stream length is not unusual for her.

Honestly I like the short debut + slightly longer debut 2.0 to Q&A and then other streams but Twitch I guess is different.

I landed in Onolumi's channel by looking up warcraft 2 videos. Then I saw that she had played the original Blood and HM&M, of all games.
I think i saw her first in the farms and eventually I got recommended one of her Baldur's Gate 2 streams. Shes really cool.

I don't think the EN branches have declined due to people moving onto indies. If you only lurk this place, the farms and /vt/ it may seem that way, but these sites are for contrarians and outsiders who are always looking for new media to consume instead of just sticking to the same shit. I can confidently tell you we don't make up even 10% of these chuuba's audiences, so people here moving onto indies and minor agencies probably didn't have much of an effect.
I disagree. Not only moving to the Indies but also the EN Corpo scene exploding and getting about 10 times as many vtubers as there were in late 2020.

I dunno if you're being ironic or not but posting her streams will be probably enough to get her to check this place out. She's very observant of her audience.
It would be pretty funny if the asylum had a resident vtuber who was also a psychologist
View attachment 19202
Havent debuted and I sure as hell won't touch that shit with a 10-foot pole but I could technically do it.

I wouldn't be too shocked if she just sees much of her body as horrendous when she looks fine at worst. She unfortunately has some serious self image issues.
Normal woman behavior. Shiina mentioned going to the beach with her work friends and some of the girls having banging bodies meanwhile she looks like a typical flat asian girl.

Doing my routine Phase Connect research and...

Archive

Oh no. Not this retard. I really hope Fishman does his reps and doesn't end up picking this tard up.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh no. Not this retard. I really hope Fishman does his reps and doesn't end up picking this tard up.
I can't tell if you're referring to the expensive mic retard or the safe space retard who got let go from twitch and might consider becoming a Phase Community Coordinator. Because the ex Twitch employee is the one I'm worried about getting hired.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I almost applied for that job, I still might. So if community engagement goes downhill later on this year you'll know who to blame

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Meanwhile, IRyS tries plugging her mouse into her Switch dock to play the game, but then can't control her computer. How do you own thirteen fucking keyboards but only one mouse, you beautiful idiot?!?

Stunned But Dumb

No one should be surprised that women post here since TVA is kind of a minor e-celeb gossip forum in a way. This sort of makes Proctor the Perez Hilton of the Vtuber community

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
How do the beings of the female gender in the site feel about being surrounded by a cabal of mouth-frothing male autists, psychos and obsessives who casually and constantly make fun of, lust over or demean other wahmen?
>women
>on the internet
how do we tell him_.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It is IRyS' turn to play Q. Let's see if she fares any better than the rat. I am guessing she will.
I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Bae
:depressedtako:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Re IRyS playing Q: Ok I don't think I can fix her, but I'm still willing to try, dang it!
Edit: "Or, I'll do seesaw, but a V-saw...Yeah!"
But y tho?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She comes from a wealthy family, she doesn't have to be intelligent.
*huffs complete flask of Copium*

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Guys, she's so fucking stupid...
It's a good thing it's seen as cute. Or actually, is it a cute stupid, or a bothersome stupid? I'm not watching at the moment.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Why couldn't she just stay independent... :pikameepain: She can be so cute if she wants to.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why couldn't she just stay independent... :pikameepain: She can be so cute if she wants to.

Southerners, stop letting your women escape. Nothing good comes from it. See this here lady be stuck in Japan. A fate worse than many a capital punishment

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I mean, let's not pretend she didn't do this shit before she joined VS.

agility_

Early Adopter
IRyS' chat is so desperate they've resorted to posting translated to Japanese concepts such as "a diamond", "a wedge" and "a heavy spike".

niggaphil

Just saw it in the Lia twitter. I archived it just in case:

Fs_ip3TagAEWRgr.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Ina is the only HoloEN member not streaming today. Is the world finally healing?
She's in that HoloEN video premiere; it's not a stream but we do get to see her - I'll allow it

Clip: Love the way Botan says FauFau

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I wouldn't stick my dick to the mentally unstable Lia. She is too unpredictable, and gonna go haywire at any time.
Just saw it in the Lia twitter. I archived it just in case:

I can fix her. I don't know how, and I don't know the timetable. But I can. And I will.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's in that HoloEN video premiere; it's not a stream but we do get to see her - I'll allow it

Clip: Love the way Botan says FauFau

Why do the nips call everything "Stylish", every single clip i've watch of them reacting to the EN's stuff is always: "What is that?!" "Ohhh wow!" "That person made this? Amazing!" "I wish I could make stylish stuff like this..."

I don't think I have ever heard an english speaker refer to a minekra build as "stylish", it's normally "cool" or "insane" or "fucking trash", stylish is mainly only used for outfits

agility_

Early Adopter
You have to say something nice and polite and "oshare" おしゃれ just fits that role. Why they don't use a thesaurus you'd just have to guess.

Sense 1: "smartly dressed"
▸ 洒落 (しゃれ) "share"
Sense 2: "stylish"
▸ スタイリッシュ "sutairishu", 洒落 "share" (しゃれ), 小粋 "koiki" (こいき), シャレオツ, スマート "shareotsu", 粋 "iki" (いき), かっこいい "kakkoii", ハイカラ "haikara", イケてる "iketeru", 瀟洒 "shoushaa" (しょうしゃ)
Sense 3: "fashion-conscious"
▸ 洒落 (しゃれ) "share"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom