"I'm damaged goods, chat"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 19048
I think that one message about me calling her special is being interpreted the wrong way.
It's not. I like my chuuba women to be retarded and I think her pronouncing random words totally wrong is charmingly stupid.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sena's twang is coming in super strong right now. If only she was talking about something less cursed... :shiinastare:
She has like 2 streams worth of twang and southern accent where she talks about wholesome shit.
Watch em!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sena's really god-damn comfy.
Yes generally, but definitely not currently. How do these whackos find all of these women with which to stock these cults? Rhetorical question.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Now I have no idea, and I make no accusations. I just happen to find the idea of Lumi as a shadowy manipulator appealing.
That's basically one of the in-jokes of Phase Connect general on /vt/ about Lumi.

She pulls the strings of the small corpo scene and carries out hits.
1675556691359559.png

Edit: The origin of this joke is from the old CyberLive generals with all the shittalking most likely from her old corpomates about Lumi being one of the biggest sources of problems in the small corpo, being a mean girl, stealing money, running it into the ground and so on.
So /pcg/ just embraced it as a joke when she joined and most of that went away until recently when these old corpomates started whining about copyright and theft.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He says as she talks about rapist cannibals

That's how comfy she is. Why does she make this so easy to listen to?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It's not. I like my chuuba women to be retarded and I think her pronouncing random words totally wrong is charmingly stupid.
Normally I'd agree with you, but poor pronunciation of words will always bother me no matter who it is. The rest of her foolishness is cute.
I don't think you should be feeling that way on a topic like that ever. Consider the following: :beatanimeds:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Normally I'd agree with you, but poor pronunciation of words will always bother me no matter who it is. The rest of her foolishness is cute.
I mean, that is fair.

Botan calls Fauna "FauFau".
:sanasmile:

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
He got into college and immediately starts talking about "gender".
He's gonna troon out in a year
In this uni u literally can't opt to change/exit the subjects of the courses bc they choose it for you. Not that it matters though, I'm just here to bag that degree and get a real job. YouTube isn't a real job :depressedtako:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
In this uni u literally can't opt to change/exit the subjects of the courses bc they choose it for you.
That's called a scam.
Retard.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In this uni u literally can't opt to change/exit the subjects of the courses bc they choose it for you. Not that it matters though, I'm just here to bag that degree and get a real job. YouTube isn't a real job :depressedtako:

If you think people in a 'real job' will somehow be less acerbic and emotionally upsetting to deal with than randoms on the internet, you're in for a very rude awakening.

chihirogumi

didnt a JPN holomem succesfuly sue someone from a JP chan?, obviously the american one is a dead end but maybe she has a case with 5chan
I don't know about holomems, but I do know that Chihiro Yuki of NijiJP was able to successfully sue one of her deranged antis.

Jealous

Lurker
In this uni u literally can't opt to change/exit the subjects of the courses bc they choose it for you.
Do you get to choose what you specialize in?
Good luck on the Japanese self-study

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Took a stab at that holosorter thing as well, it gets kinda nebulous after the top 20 but at the very least I got that down pat, especially the top ten, which is pretty close to how I'd order it manually. I forgot to check off the "remove former members" option before doing it (kinda weird how the site's updated enough for this option to remove Rushia but not Sana, not that I'm complaining) but it only affects 3 members I don't really care about anyways so I'm not gonna bother doing it again
1680656668052.png

Brown women make everything better. Everything.

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
If you think people in a 'real job' will somehow be less acerbic and emotionally upsetting to deal with than randoms on the internet, you're in for a very rude awakening.
B-But Twitter says so

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.
lmfao what. Unreal

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Say hello to your new Jannies faggots!
giphy.gif

Here's what I'll say on this. People from the Homelands will remember I talked about being an OG member of Something Awful. I've seen far too many good websites rot from the inside due to absolutely cancerous administration. Something Awful, 4Chan, Fark, Digg, Reddit - all generally falling for the exact same reason. Hell, I tend to troll the Reddit Admin threads on the Homeland regarding people like Bardfinn. Needless to say, I'll try to be the least faggy mod ever.
Congrats new jannisaries I will try not to attract too many schizo drive-bys during your first week or abuse you via shitposting
Dude, no worries. That shit was hilarious. I just felt bad for Proctor having to deal with all that shit when he woke up.
I'm going to trust you on that, but people have a tendency to do dumb shit when they're in a pissy mood that they (sometimes) regret later on.
Yea, especially when you consider the reason she got fired is acting way faster than management did because she was pissed for their slowness. Here's hoping something finally tempers her attitude on this shit.
I ain't caught up on the thread. Clock me if you gotta.

But a little rrat squeaked in my ear today about the recent Lumi kerfuffle. "Our star thief is a cunning tard," squeaked the rrat, "Suppose that Lumi, knowing her old pals from Cyberlive, knew how they would react to her using their old models? Suppose that she expected - or at least hoped - that they would make asses of themselves trying to cancel her if she did that? Suppose that it was bait, a 4D chess move, a clever stratagem from the Star that Glows?"

Now I have no idea, and I make no accusations. I just happen to find the idea of Lumi as a shadowy manipulator appealing.
Lumi is ditzy, but I think she's WAY smarter than I think most people give her credit for. If the other women involved in this ordeal are as dumb as they appear to be, it wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't taken potshots behind the scenes for a long time, and this is the culmination of it. Would be hilarious.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Took a stab at that holosorter thing as well, it gets kinda nebulous after the top 20 but at the very least I got that down pat, especially the top ten, which is pretty close to how I'd order it manually. I forgot to check off the "remove former members" option before doing it (kinda weird how the site's updated enough for this option to remove Rushia but not Sana, not that I'm complaining) but it only affects 3 members I don't really care about anyways so I'm not gonna bother doing it again

Brown women make everything better. Everything.
Mori number two? Seriously?

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Catholic tard wife Skye Shinryu is taking the rest of Holy Week off but before then she is explaining session 0s to her chat in preparation for TTRPG streams that she will host for them. Sounds like these should be some fun interative streams, I wonder how she will pull them off.

Also here is the art she made for Museia's one month anniversary:
Museia_1_Month_by_Skye_Shinryu.jpg

I've been recommended this guy a few times but I don't know who he is. All I know is a few days ago he played Needy Streamer Overload and now he's a vtuber:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I just felt bad for Proctor having to deal with all that shit when he woke up.

I remember during my early days on the Farms, Null would occasionally make angry ranting threads about how he allowed various nuisances to stick around in a Pavlovian effort to condition people into ignoring them rather than engaging with them all the time, only to habitually underestimate the enthusiasm with which the average forum monkey can bang its head against a wall. I've since come to the conclusion that most people are desperate for attention in some form or another, to the point of wilfully engaging in pointless debates with obvious bait accounts and deranged trolls. Ward Security is an accurate term for moderators here, because your jobs are literally to protect the inmates from engaging in acts of self-harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom