General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The less fucks she gives, the more I like her.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii minecraft room is up, i hope she bumps into okayu. :kroheart:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
sorter.png
Right, forgot about this. Kinda wish it had Tempus. Oh well.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

I for one welcome our new broom hugging overlords.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly not sure on if this goes here or in the /vt/ insanity and antis thread so just gonna post it here.

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.
didnt a JPN holomem succesfuly sue someone from a JP chan?, obviously the american one is a dead end but maybe she has a case with 5chan

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
She she's still around? I still wonder what shit went down because she abandoned her main channel and basically memory holed her tranny friend commie.
She rebranded and distanced herself from Eilene's group a while back.

She also shared a few details in one of her recent streams.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sena is talking about this The Body cult like she has first hand experience, it's unsettling as fuck.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
didnt a JPN holomem succesfuly sue someone from a JP chan?, obviously the american one is a dead end but maybe she has a case with 5chan
i remember seeing that, but i saw different sources say different holomems. one guy said nazuna while another said houshou marine.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Rinmama got an upgrade. She will show feet for 100k! Because surely seeing official Lia cosplay isn't good enough.
1680654538761.png

Oh and Rinmama learned about how people fill bladders with wine and people piss the wine out to serve guests.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii minecraft room is up, i hope she bumps into okayu. :kroheart:

Kronster comes back and Gura goes AWOL again. All is right in the world.

i remember seeing that, but i saw different sources say different holomems. one guy said nazuna while another said houshou marine.
It was only ever reported as a "VTuber with over 1m subs". Marine was a popular theory because she was on break for a while during the case and came back after the case was ruled in the VTuber's favor.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
No, she did say it, but I expect 0 follow through because she's just in a generally fucking awful mood and complaining about everything right now.

She was already in a bad mood before and then some schizo Korean dude who unironically calls himself a sorcerer DMd her a fucking tarot reading in a half broken wall of Japanese gibberish showing a bad omen and warning her of betrayers and she blew up about people DMing her stupid shit and got in an even worse mood.
She would unironically be this sites darling if she was an EN vtuber. I like her because she has a good heart but her head is a bit... Here is my favorite clip of her being like she is

The context is that in High School someone doxxed Mito and put flyers up around her school. She is a good girl and I miss the bird too

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Sena's twang is coming in super strong right now. If only she was talking about something less cursed... :shiinastare:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
well fuck it ill do it too then

sort-2023-04-04(20_29_24).png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
heh - Copy.png

I think that one message about me calling her special is being interpreted the wrong way. Doesn't matter I suppose, still love her.
Kronster comes back and Gura goes AWOL again. All is right in the world.
As long as Kronii is back, I don't care who must disappear.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
i asked my mom her opinion on the relaxtime figures and she said she liked the lamy and okayu figures, she was indifferent about noel (i wonder why) and disliked subaru (she didn't like the schoolgirl outfit)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I ain't caught up on the thread. Clock me if you gotta.

But a little rrat squeaked in my ear today about the recent Lumi kerfuffle. "Our star thief is a cunning tard," squeaked the rrat, "Suppose that Lumi, knowing her old pals from Cyberlive, knew how they would react to her using their old models? Suppose that she expected - or at least hoped - that they would make asses of themselves trying to cancel her if she did that? Suppose that it was bait, a 4D chess move, a clever stratagem from the Star that Glows?"

Now I have no idea, and I make no accusations. I just happen to find the idea of Lumi as a shadowy manipulator appealing.
lumi.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Cute art from tsb with their coach soon to have a vtuber model

20230404_204424.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I ain't caught up on the thread. Clock me if you gotta.

But a little rrat squeaked in my ear today about the recent Lumi kerfuffle. "Our star thief is a cunning tard," squeaked the rrat, "Suppose that Lumi, knowing her old pals from Cyberlive, knew how they would react to her using their old models? Suppose that she expected - or at least hoped - that they would make asses of themselves trying to cancel her if she did that? Suppose that it was bait, a 4D chess move, a clever stratagem from the Star that Glows?"

Now I have no idea, and I make no accusations. I just happen to find the idea of Lumi as a shadowy manipulator appealing.
would be kinda funny but i honestly think the real answer is that Lumi is just as much as you can get to a normie woman vtubing in this industry while everyone else in Cyberlive was a bit retarded/terminally online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom