"What do you call those tiny plants that people have at home, sucklings? (Succulents)"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
20230404_155627.jpg

on vacation in minnesota, got some relaxtime figures at a store in the mall of america.
i was thinking about also creating a thread for showing off vtuber merchandise/decorations, unless it violates any rules regarding opsec or jar collections

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
View attachment 19024
on vacation in minnesota, got some relaxtime figures at a store in the mall of america.
i was thinking about also creating a thread for showing off vtuber merchandise/decorations, unless it violates any rules regarding opsec or jar collections
Jar 2.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
View attachment 19024
fuck it, I'll ask. How's it looking there?
And I now have a reason to visit that hellhole of a mall.
it's okay, but there are some real fucking weirdos there. one guy was following around a little asian girl making sort of "monster" hand movements. i got the fuck out of the store i was in and vomited over the third floor balcony
Ah, I see things haven't changed there over the years.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Moe hasn't streamed properly in some time, probably her first real stream for a few months just thinking about it.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
fuck it, I'll ask. How's it looking down there?
And I now have a reason to visit that hellhole of a mall.
it's okay, but there are some real fucking weirdos there. one guy was following around a little asian girl making sort of "monster" hand movements. i got the fuck out of the store i was in and vomited over the third floor balcony

Ensok

Early Adopter
View attachment 19024
I went into some weeb stores at a big mall a little south of where I live (in a very asian place too) but I didn't see any Hololive or vtuber merch in general. Very disappointing.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
it's okay, but there are some real fucking weirdos there. one guy was following around a little asian girl making sort of "monster" hand movements.
Talking about yourself in 3rd person?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
View attachment 19024
Make it. It's always nice to see merch IRL. For example, I thought these were Hololive themed sex toys until I read your post.

Rin is close to finishing a 150 song endurance stream

32 hours of streaming currently

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
pretty good weeb stuff all around, if that's all you're interested in and are willing to spend some money (the relaxtime figures cost me $150), i'd definitely recommend it
After all this time, it finally has something nice that isn't shoes.
But then again, that is the ONLY place in that state that is even halfway interesting.
But go ahead and show your figures on some other thread, it'd be cool.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
View attachment 19024
I personally wouldn't mind a thread for that stuff.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Moe hasn't streamed properly in some time, probably her first real stream for a few months just thinking about it.

she's still around? I still wonder what shit went down because she abandoned her main channel and basically memory holed her tranny friend commie.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Honestly not sure on if this goes here or in the /vt/ insanity and antis thread so just gonna post it here.

1DB5D607-CA27-4ECA-9A78-25E8202C3792.png
Thread Archive

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Honestly not sure on if this goes here or in the /vt/ insanity and antis thread so just gonna post it here.

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.
What a truly Motherless and mentally unstable idea :menhera: I hope she fucking does and wins :SelenHAHAhere:

Anyways look at this Shiina I'm going to Shiina post!

What a timely treat too to combat this:

Hah hah eat shit Orange Tree! She can have Milkers whenever she wants because she's an ANIME WOMAN! :educateyourself:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

Kson: "I can save her!"
Her:
31.gif

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

She will be in for a real shock when whoever at VShojo tells her that the US is, in fact, not Japan and the chance of a successful lawsuit is exactly 0.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
i made a thread for vtuber merch in the library and am just waiting for it to be approved by proctor-san.

edit: proctor-san approves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom