Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's not a secret that Rie lives in Sydney, she's mentioned it a few times on stream. And the dalgiwooyoo email doesn't really seem like a secret.

Anyway, I want to say something nice about Rie - her collab with Erina a few days ago playing Untitled Goose Game was really fun and didn't get nearly enough attention here. Yes, I know I'm late but I don't give a shit, good content is good content and sometimes life gets in the road of watching cute anime girls stream. I'm normally I'm not fussed on either Rie or Erina, but the collab is really fun - it's a fun game, and Erina and Rie have good collab energy while playing, and Rie is much more entertaining with someone to work with. I've said it often enough, Rie's strength is as a collab partner. Nothing wrong with that either, some of the best entertainment come in an ensemble group. She should try to do more.

Some people really stand out during collabs. I feel like Sana and Reine are great examples of this.

The Jewcorp took a vague suggestion about something that could potentially make the shekels flow and then told her it was now an obligation. Typical.
Honestly, I respect it. Talent said some shit, decided to back out and management decided to wrangle her.

Froot debuted a new cover, hope she uses its earnings to contribute to her landmark 50k donation for trans rights :^)

Pretty sure covers don't generate earnings. If it's an official cover she has to pay money for the license. If it's not an official cover and she didn't pay for the license she wont get money from ad-revenue because it gets directed ot the copyright owner. Add to that production costs like sound mixing, instrumentals and video editing.

The only thing I am not sure about is how or where you can get the license for these songs (so I dont really know how much it costs but i believe its in the several hundred up to the thousand mark). Wish there was a website/database with the contact info to do this.

Pretty sure she was near the west coast area.

Couldn't you just change it to some random zip code just in case of yabs? I mean, I guess in that case you could just disable it too, but I feel like it'd be smarter to have a misleading one on your streaming pc.
Most of these girls dont have a dedicated streaming PC. They use their PC for everything which is why there are so many yabs and leaks. Hell some of these girls use laptops to stream/play.

I haven't seen a Lisa stream in so long, bros. I think I can feel my soul healing.
I have seen her streaming on Twitch but I dont really watch twitch.

I don't watch Amiya much because despite liking her content she doesn't have the kind of style I like (manic energy, constant tangents, lots of opinions, gee who could I be talking about here), but I will say that of all the vtubers out there, she's highest on the wife tier-list. Unironic. Worth shedding blood for.
I feel like Amiya is one of the closest talents in the west to replicate the idol formula which in a way is why I think her content is not as popular despite how talented she is. Luckily she has a fairly dedicated fanbase. I think she would fit perfectly in Hololive.

The Korean Pipis are actually pretty funny!

That was pretty good.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
View attachment 18950
I'm actually insulted.
Insulted for being called a Pippa gachi or for sharing a space with rethink?
I wasn't going to mention you, but you were the first pippistorian after all.

I feel like this may somehow be more autistic than when a bunch of people took literal autism tests. I don't think we really need a middle school-esque who likes who list.
I know, I was having a moment and I was bored, sooo...
But hey, no harm done, so it's okay.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I mean, I've probably watched her the longest of anyone here, but I don't think I could be called a gachi by any means. Titanosaurus deserves that crown all by himself.
I don't want to be called a gatchi either TBH.... but then when reviewing my posts I don't think I can defend myself :shiinastare:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nousagi is back

a4108545768_65.jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Mumei live. Also new quote we can add.

“I missed you”
“I didn’t ask!”
- Nanashi Mumei, 2023

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Home 3D Mooms :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
my brain can only handle so much information. Mumei or Kronii...
It ain't easy.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nousagi is back

This might be a hot take but I wouldn't have censored M's name. I understand doing it for optics but personally when you sexually abuse a child, I no longer care what happens to you. (Chris at the time was underage after all)

I hope that man fucking rots and that one day he ends up in jail. Literal demon shit.

Also I understand that while clearly being the victim, Chris' actions were very much extremely wrong and terminating was the best for both her and Cover. She was not mature enough to be in HoloLive.
Japanese idol culture really is the worst, siding with a pedo.

Anyway, overall I hope Hitomi is okay, got the help she needs, and has healed from this situation.

niggaphil

I already checked and my new rrat is that she lives in Arizona with callmeemo or oronar.
This is 100% rrat, but I don't know why else she would move there.
i am expecting the @Sithis BBC enjoyer taking the L and return and shit his yuko bbc loving interest in this forum again. Hope the forum has jannies by the time it comes

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei looks really good in 3D. Her design and mannerisms work really well for it.

FL Cascadia

This might be a hot take but I wouldn't have censored M's name. I understand doing it for optics but personally when you sexually abuse a child, I no longer care what happens to you. (Chris at the time was underage after all)

I hope that man fucking rots and that one day he ends up in jail. Literal demon shit.

Also I understand that while clearly being the victim, Chris' actions were very much extremely wrong and terminating was the best for both her and Cover. She was not mature enough to be in HoloLive.
Japanese idol culture really is the worst, siding with a pedo.

Anyway, overall I hope Hitomi is okay, got the help she needs, and has healed from this situation.
He actually forgot to censor M's twitter handle in exactly two places in the vid.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I compliment Rie for one of her streams and this is what I get in return.

I've never met a sane Rie fan and stuff like this makes me understand why.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I compliment Rie for one of her streams and this is what I get in return.

I've never met a sane Rie fan and stuff like this makes me understand why.
Because superduper isn't a Rie fan. She IS Rie, and her own greatest hater.
We've had two other Rie fans come into this thread and they've actually been exactly like Superduper. I'll give Rie this, she can impersonate a Rie fan extremely well.
Well I will say that I agree with you, she is a good collab partner. I may or may not be a Rie fan.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Because superduper isn't a Rie fan. She IS Rie, and her own greatest hater.
We've had two other Rie fans come into this thread and they've actually been exactly like Superduper. I'll give Rie this, she can impersonate a Rie fan extremely well.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
i am expecting the @Sithis BBC enjoyer taking the L and return and shit his yuko bbc loving interest in this forum again. Hope the forum has jannies by the time it comes
Someone will have the ability to dropkick any nuisances on the thread by then, I am sure. Proctor never delays.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I forgot Council was supposed to be getting new outfits lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom