"Is it just me, or have race relations gotten worse?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh right, forgot to mention, Axel unprivated his PL twitter for all to see in case anyone cares.

He did accept follow requests in the past though, guess it's just easier this way. And yes, almost all tweets are in japanese. He also tends to delete tweets a while after they're posted.

"Null"? We fucking knew it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh right, forgot to mention, Axel unprivated his PL twitter for all to see in case anyone cares.

He did accept follow requests in the past though, guess it's just easier this way. And yes, almost all tweets are in japanese. He also tends to delete tweets a while after they're posted.

Hmm i see matsuri follow him on his pl account. They probably had sex during his trip in japan:youroshiisawhore:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
See this is what I see Rie becoming if she doesn't graduate, and worse, she might even corrupt Phase Connect if she stays too. Rie might not be as bad as the worst of the worst e-whore vtubers, but she has the potential to become that and spread it to the other Phase members. This is why, despite not being as bad as them right now, she needs extra scrutiny so the cancer that she is either gets cured or cut out before it grows!

Thank you for this valuable info comrade!

Die.

Yes.

You were almost on the money with this, but you forgot to make an exception when mentioning Phase Connect. Not everyone in that company is S tier.
Stop using my messages to further your retarded ironic a-logging for some chuuba I forget even exists half the time you gigantic fag. :cursedpeko:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Warning to IRyS members deciding what to watch tonight: her stream might go unarchived. She's not sure yet, but she started with a JP song for now
Edit: It is safely archived, no worries.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Warning to IRyS members deciding what to watch tonight: her stream might go unarchived. She's not sure yet, but she started with a JP song for now
Well, she is starting with a JP song that can likely be sang in archived karaoke, so hopefully it remains archived. Also, I am really digging her trying more classic anime songs. First, Hohoemo no Bakudan, now Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku. Based choices.

In other news, Bae is trying to update the 2022 sign in the EN server, but wants to do it before Mumei's announcement. She is, of course, already completely distracted.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And it still sounds like Kronii's pretty fucked up. Still eating soft foods, can't open her jaw much more, and her nasal cavities are filled with blood.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And it still sounds like Kronii's pretty fucked up. Still eating soft foods, can't open her jaw much more, and her nasal cavities are filled with blood.
I think she said full recovery was like 3 months, didn't she? Only been like a month.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hmm i see matsuri follow him on his pl account. They probably had sex during his trip in japan:youroshiisawhore:
I really hope so, for poor Matsuri's sake.
And also to piss off that gay retard Liger.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's just nice to hear clock woman's voice again. I almost forgot how perfect a match her bgm is with her chatting streams :kroniidrinking:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We could, instead, make a TVA resident gachikois list
(...)
Pippa: Retink / Thhrang

I'm actually insulted.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just checked. She started following him wayyyy before magni's roommate. I would say she started following him when he had around 300 followers. Which means they couldve known eachother before he joined holostars. That could explain why she was in the call ins for his birthday and told him to stop talking to her on an official manner

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Skye with a karaoke

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Korsche is for cuddling, not for fucking. Get it right.
>The only way man can receive pleasure is by fucking
Proctor is an incel writer and site ooperator. Sad man..........

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The Korean Pipis are actually pretty funny!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
We could, instead, make a TVA resident gachikois list

Kirsche: Proctor
Pippa: Retink / Thhrang
Nyaru (and Caramel Women): God's Strongest Sanalite
Rie: Superduper
Shiina: Titanosaurus /Reningen
Nene: Nenelove
Gura: Nolan
Ina: Takodachi (?)
Irys: Akasplit /ValkyrieAce
Bae: TheRratC
Airi: Scoots

And the list goes on.

E:
Kattarina Qutie: Sithis
Amiya: Laykus
I feel like this may somehow be more autistic than when a bunch of people took literal autism tests. I don't think we really need a middle school-esque who likes who list.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina: Titanosaurus /Reningen
I mean, I've probably watched her the longest of anyone here, but I don't think I could be called a gachi by any means. Titanosaurus deserves that crown all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom