Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1680567416116.png

Eira going to get cancelled....

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
After her recent collab with Pippa, I will simp for Sleepy - and wouldn't you know it, I'm also a fan of Tarkov, so dozens of hours of Tarkov streams a week sounds good to me. Or whatever she wants to do, really.
How many other chuubas can say they narco'd out then proceeded to get two kills?
(Having issues uploading the clip here so here's the Catbox)

While I'm at it found this on /pcg/

1680402139056292.gif

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You can't fix Amiya, she's perfect as she is.

I don't watch Amiya much because despite liking her content she doesn't have the kind of style I like (manic energy, constant tangents, lots of opinions, gee who could I be talking about here), but I will say that of all the vtubers out there, she's highest on the wife tier-list. Unironic. Worth shedding blood for.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't watch Amiya much because despite liking her content she doesn't have the kind of style I like (manic energy, constant tangents, lots of opinions, gee who could I be talking about here), but I will say that of all the vtubers out there, she's highest on the wife tier-list. Unironic. Worth shedding blood for.
WRONG, the highest on the wife list is nenechi, get your facts right.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
At this point I don't even care about her opsec. Someone will be smart enough to look at the screenshot and realize that her name is Marilyn.
Why the fuck would you name yourself "Idol EN marilyn - Yuko"? Women truly are dumb as fuck.
I'm guessing Marilyn is the name of the new gen/genmate possibly? She might be a zoomer but I doubt she'd be airheaded enough to have her real name on a company discord profile, right?

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
There are like 3 people on this site with Bae as an oshi, including myself and she is sharing that with IRyS, AFAIK. Actually, I don't even know if the two other people have her as their oshi lol.
I'll count Bae and Irys as secondary backup oshi, they're a good package deal that work well together. One sings, one dances; find a third who draws and they'd be unstoppable.

yukoschizo

She might be a zoomer but I doubt she'd be airheaded enough to have her real name on a company discord profile, right?
She is borderline retarded or Aviel is the retarded one and told everyone to have their name like that.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

wew

Male hag love!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Its been a while but there’s finally a new update from Sayu
CF01C529-F23D-47CC-87B7-E3BA3FF3E8B5.png01B871F8-623F-4624-9505-AA6144E5F9A3.jpeg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm guessing Marilyn is the name of the new gen/genmate possibly? She might be a zoomer but I doubt she'd be airheaded enough to have her real name on a company discord profile, right?
Her name can't be Marilyn, how would her Asian parents pronounce it :educateyourself:
Edit: It's not racist I learned from an ASIAN!:shiinastare:

Disappointment

Isn't part of Arizona in GMT-7?
EDIT: I am just retarded someone explain what does these times mean?
This may have been answered/posted before but AZ has a special case of daylight savings. They don't do it. Their clocks don't move. They are currently in line with California and PST, and when clocks roll again they will be in line with MST. There is one small portion of AZ that uses DST and it's Indian land.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Her name can't be Marilyn, how would her Asian parents pronounce it :educateyourself:
Edit: It's not racist I learned from an ASIAN!:shiinastare:
That brings to mind a pressing question. Is uWuspeak even uWuspeak when an Asian does it?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
As a CouncilRyS fag, tonight is pain. Everyone's streaming.

USS IOWA

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Not sure if there are many people who watch Watchalongs, especially JP ones but I was wondering if anyone had any favorites? Mainly looking for suggestions since I've already watched most of the ones that interest me. Doesn't matter EN/JP or even ID.
IRyS just recently did a watchalong for Starshiptroops which was great, but that was members only. So I'll plug an early Council Interstellar watchalong with Sana and Kronii.

Oh shit, just realized all of CouciIRyS are streaming this evening. Nature is healing... well, nature usually hard carries anyway

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh right, forgot to mention, Axel unprivated his PL twitter for all to see in case anyone cares. Null is vtuber, yes.

He did accept follow requests in the past though, guess it's just easier this way. And yes, almost all tweets are in japanese. He also tends to delete tweets a while after they're posted.

also here is an archive.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nyanners inches ever closer to full on face reveal this time hiding behind Groucho Marx glasses

View attachment 18904

See this is what I see Rie becoming if she doesn't graduate, and worse, she might even corrupt Phase Connect if she stays too. Rie might not be as bad as the worst of the worst e-whore vtubers, but she has the potential to become that and spread it to the other Phase members. This is why, despite not being as bad as them right now, she needs extra scrutiny so the cancer that she is either gets cured or cut out before it grows!
Very creative way to shill the fact that you do commisions. However you made a small blunder, using the wayback machine reveals your email dalgiwooyoo@gmail.com and the fact that you lived in Sydney. You are in luck however because you account hasn't been pwnd.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220325214023/https://www.foriio.com/rielle
It is very strange that you want our attention and approval so desperately Rie, do you think if you post enough about yourself you will become as popular as pippa?
Thank you for this valuable info comrade!
I'm retarded.
Die.
Shit, now superduper will fucking murder both of us. :cursedpeko:
Yes.
Asylum chuuba tierlist?
S tier: Phase connect, Rin, kirsche, amiya, irys, bae
G tier (graduation): literally everyone else
You were almost on the money with this, but you forgot to make an exception when mentioning Phase Connect. Not everyone in that company is S tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom