"Actually, you know what I've been thinking about? I, I, think I've talked about this before, but there was one time, uh, uh, before I became a streamer where I was thinking someday I wanted to make, like, a paleoart account where I would only make, uh like, realistic paleoart but with some things that are just purposefully wrong and just trigger the fuck out of paleonerds"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I need someone to edit out the visual context of this clip. For a friend.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pink women think alike

I'll get help when she gets help. Help for her teeth, help for her lisp, help for her social aversion, etc and etc. Mainly: help for living in an area with a shit life expectancy
PippaneedstomoveX.jpg
How am I supposed to grow old with her if she dies first?! Move to Japan Pippa, leave your Arisakas at home.
pippabini.png

PekoSui

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I need someone to edit out the visual context of this clip. For a friend.
You're pretty good at editing videos Rie, I'm sure you can do it pretty easily.

I'd add the graphics and audio to Pippa's feet stream if I had any skill in video editing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

First cross group original song and it's for a chinese game written by a ESL author. Why can't they pay someone with a basic understanding of rythm patterns in english words? Four good singers forced to sing like the G-Man from half-life

Given what I know about song composition and English vs foreign language chances are high this song was written in Japanese or Chinese or something and translated to English no idea why there seems to only be an English version.

Also given those limitations this is damn impressive if you want to see what amateur hour looks like look at any of Amalee's covers (good voice but some questionable translations)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So after watching the first day of 4fes again I had the feeling that the tracking seemed better in some regard, particularly finger/hand tracking. So I ended up creating a convoluted video syncing and comparing Roboco's Little Bit song from her Birthday (I think) and 4fes to come to the conclusion that I have no fucking clue. Roboco's model update could just be throwing me off, or something as simple as her being better at dancing the song.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Close to zil. Hylo's a low 20-40ccv streamer who couldnt break $2000 after 3-4 days of donothons. She didn't bother to save the vods on twitch (or they're private - idk how twitch works). Cancelling lumi would've given her dead career a major boost.

But she had to publically apologize and delete the tweets accusing Lumi and Gumis of doxing, harassing and leaking her photos. There's no dopamine rush there. And she cant rebrand without being outed as hylo again because she has a tiny, tiny audience.

I doubt we'll hear from her soon.
Shit backfired hard. I think what happened was that they learned about the Yumi skinwalking yab. At first they didnt care but eventually (few minutes later), they decided (probably on discord) that they could use this to farm attention while at the same time throwing the one of the girl they dislike under the bus.

It backfired.

She also unfollowed whoever this guy is too. Despite this, he seems to still be in support of Pippa as he recently retweeted one of her tweets.
View attachment 18883
I'm currently trying to figure out why she followed him at all but have not had any luck.
Why do you people care so much about who follows who on birdapp?

They could have done the sensible thing of just not watching the cross-gender collabs, but I guess that's too hard for them. I remember the unicorns doomposting about how Stars collabs are going to be the norm and how the girls' streams, even solo streams, will never be the same (bruh, like how?).

Look at where we are now, last Stars collab was 1 month ago (Monopoly), and the one before that was 4 months ago (Calli-Magni Stars concert watchalong). And we haven't even gotten any cross-gender collabs involving the VG boys.
People just love to bitch and moan especially if its about "change". People hate change.

this is like asking twitards to curate their content.

why should they have to put in the work when they can just demand others change for them.

not saying it's unreasonable i'm saying you expect way too much of the mentally challanged.
True

Not sure how related this is to recent events but I got a chuckle from it because of it

Archive

1680530292321.png

Fuck Discord mods, they're usually faggots who can't handle even a little pushback. They're the people doing the most damage to my enjoyment of the communiyt

(definitely not brought on by a personal situation rn)
You are quickly becoming the new Henri of Discord channels. You post stupid shit that comes off as hostile, you get banned by sensible mods and then you bitch and moan about getting banned.

The only help people need is being squeezed, until suffocation, between your fat thighs Karen. Don't worry, people are already drawling her with cars BTW
1680526736583.png

Fuck cars. We need more Clopbot.

I was wondering if EIEN had singers. This acoustic karaoke by Kilia was posted before, so I'll add a timestamp (1:38:02) of her English cover of Stellar Stellar. The translation/adaptation is her own, even though she doesn't know Japanese; she talks about it at 1:35:10.

Kilia seems to be the only one thats musically focused. She have a very soft and sweet voice too. She was doing a short stream and pulled up her ukele and started making shit up. It was pretty good (will probably clip it).
1680530258056.png

I believe this is called "based"

Fun part is that these "LatinX" cunts dont even speak spanish.

So after watching the first day of 4fes again I had the feeling that the tracking seemed better in some regard, particularly finger/hand tracking. So I ended up creating a convoluted video syncing and comparing Roboco's Little Bit song from her Birthday (I think) and 4fes to come to the conclusion that I have no fucking clue. Roboco's model update could just be throwing me off, or something as simple as her being better at dancing the song.

Birthday looks a bit stiffer. Could be that she had more dancing practice for 4th fes.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I got mine in a timely manner. Of course, this is the worst possible day for me of the whole week.
Just when I was almost about to bite the bullet and join, it's on the one day my schedule is completely fucked...
This past week I had 3 half-days of work, and the rest of the week I was off. I go back to work... 5.5 hours from now. At least it's not in the MIDDLE of the week, right?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Counterpoint: I'm a petty bitch and dropped Kson the moment she joined them and have never looked back, long before I ever knew of this place.
I'm a hipster and didn't care for Coco during her Hololive time, either.

Then again, my Holo favs are Suisei, Marine, Aqua and Subaru. I don't think that gets a lot of hipster credits...
Pekora is currently with Marine streaming sponsored Valkyrie Connect content but the more interesting is her next stream at 9PM JST. Expect Tetris roflstomping from Suisei.

Lots of Holos throw games for content, whether single- or multiplayer. Okayu. Miko. Aqua (only when it's Sora's on the other side, else she sweaty gamers everything). Noel (her Zelda gameplay is a meme, I know. Consider that she did two simultaneous playthroughs of Link's Awakening. One on stream, and one deathless for the true ending, of which we saw only the very end). Koyori (whose gameplay is always awful and just barely enough to get by, whether she's playing Super Mario World or Ghosts 'n Goblins). Pekora herself does it on a routine basis, too.

So of course she picks one of the ones who'll take pleasure from stomping their competition regardless of whether it's a pro player or a toddler.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Why do you people care so much about who follows who on birdapp?
^^^ We really don't need to know who Pippa (or anyone else) follows on twitter. I promise you none of them put that much thought into it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

PekoWick

As expected its Tetris Tournament
FsytPPyagAINmby.jpeg
Note : Sui will not participate.

Draft date : 4/10 21:00jst
Tournament date : 4/16 20:00jst

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Stream delayed by 47 hours (?) because Zeta is suffering a blackout atm

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I'm a hipster and didn't care for Coco during her Hololive time, either.

Then again, my Holo favs are Suisei, Marine, Aqua and Subaru. I don't think that gets a lot of hipster credits...

Lots of Holos throw games for content, whether single- or multiplayer. Okayu. Miko. Aqua (only when it's Sora's on the other side, else she sweaty gamers everything). Noel (her Zelda gameplay is a meme, I know. Consider that she did two simultaneous playthroughs of Link's Awakening. One on stream, and one deathless for the true ending, of which we saw only the very end). Koyori (whose gameplay is always awful and just barely enough to get by, whether she's playing Super Mario World or Ghosts 'n Goblins). Pekora herself does it on a routine basis, too.

So of course she picks one of the ones who'll take pleasure from stomping their competition regardless of whether it's a pro player or a toddler.
Stomped her she did, no hold limitation, playing Puyo instead of Tetris and stream ends with Pekora down on her knees licking Suisei's shoes.
If this is a 1v1 tournament it's pretty much finding the runner up. 20 players so they might have some seeded players.

Suisei is now on her way to stomp Marine

If you miss her voice from a few years back, here's Comet-chan and Hoshiyomis who knew.

VTuberThrow

How did you find her Trello page initially?
The "Queue" button on her Carrd links to the Trello.
Something that was maybe interesting is that Rie's RM's art tag is #chaetelier. I clicked over to the "people" tab of it for kicks and there was a twitter account using it besides Rie. Did a quick browse and it just seems like somebody retweeting a bunch of Korean girls though. Didn't see anything obviously related to Rie.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
you're baiting me. It's working.
I am... not a big fan of DS2. That being said, it is funny to watch someone play through it.
DS2 is the worst Souls game.

So basically it's a 9.5/10. Given the troubled development, I've started appreciating it a lot more in the past few years.

Moona is playing Ollie's Uncle Simulator.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

paul

Early Adopter
Dez is just insane, he pulled off this April Fools joke almost all by himself. He initially wanted to do a legit new Stars Gen but management shot him down. He needed the trailer submitted but had almost nothing so he made just silhouettes and sent them over. Two hours before the stream he still had only the silhouette of his centaur model. Also Vesper was the most invested member, first he wanted to be a hydraulic press then he changed to wanted his model to be disgusting. Very interesting talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom