"Get in the slit!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

So what's the bets on her starting shit again within the month, I'm sure the dopamine hits from the start of her party will drive her to try again once all the asspats stop in a day or two.
Close to zil. Hylo's a low 20-40ccv streamer who couldnt break $2000 after 3-4 days of donothons. She didn't bother to save the vods on twitch (or they're private - idk how twitch works). Cancelling lumi would've given her dead career a major boost.

But she had to publically apologize and delete the tweets accusing Lumi and Gumis of doxing, harassing and leaking her photos. There's no dopamine rush there. And she cant rebrand without being outed as hylo again because she has a tiny, tiny audience.

I doubt we'll hear from her soon.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Sven

Close to zil. Hylo's a low 20-40ccv streamer who couldnt break $2000 after 3-4 days of donothons. She didn't bother to save the vods on twitch (or they're private - idk how twitch works). Cancelling lumi would've given her dead career a major boost.

But she had to publically apologize and delete the tweets accusing Lumi and Gumis of doxing, harassing and leaking her photos. There's no dopamine rush there. And she cant rebrand without being outed as hylo again because she has a tiny, tiny audience.
Everything you said contains logic and facts, thus we can assume she will ignore it all because she is a women and carries an obvious grudge with Lumi even before this humiliation and thus logic and fact cannot be applied to her actions.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

niggaphil

Read all of the Vtweeters, 1.5 Momokun-whore, and 41% tweets failed against Lumi
:thisisstupid:

My best advice to them is:
FqI8vKBXwAAFHHc.jpg

hololive ruined /jp/

Everything you said contains logic and facts, thus we can assume she will ignore it all because she is a women and carries an obvious grudge with Lumi even before this humiliation and thus logic and fact cannot be applied to her actions.
Think emotionally: Losing feels worse than winning feels good. and this dumb cunt lost a lot with lumi.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
you're baiting me. It's working.
I'm not. I'm being completely serious.
I chalk this up to my experience with DS1 (original release on PC) being an utter miserable shitshow (cinematic <30 FPS because Japanese devs cannot into computers, summoning did not work 95% of the time) while DS 2 (Scholar of the First Sin Edition on PS4) was the complete opposite (familiar with basic mechanics, stable 60 FPS, functioning summoning, did not spoil myself on the bosses/locations). I also loved all the new armors added for fashionsouls purposes (Alva, Heide knight, desert sorceress, etc)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

New HoloMeet ambassadors for 2023 with Holostars included and also rotating the others

They got the femboy so irys and miko can at least pretend he's just another girl and maybe acknowledge his existence lmao. Recently they've been mixing the stars and holo together for these events and I wonder if yagoo is pushing for an united front telling the bitches who have that autistic idol rules to stone the fuck up or get sent to holo jail like vesper.

People mentioning pikamee joining another agency for a better deal I don't really see it because from what she mentioned once(this was years ago tho so it might've changed) her contract with gyari was that she kept 100% of donations and memberships but he was cashing in all the revenue from merch. Unless she was looking at her niji friends and other corpo vtubers and was like "I wanna do that shit" I don't really see her going corpo. However if she did wanted to go corpo and kson poached her into vshojo, poor pikamee got done dirty when she can just send an audition to any corpo and say "I was pikamee, call me back with contract". I'd flip my shit if she ends up in idol or phase tho, that'd be a weird turn of events.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They got the femboy so irys and miko can at least pretend he's just another girl and maybe acknowledge his existence lmao. Recently they've been mixing the stars and holo together for these events and I wonder if yagoo is pushing for an united front telling the bitches who have that autistic idol rules to stone the fuck up or get sent to holo jail like vesper.
Just because they are in the event together does not mean they will be on the same panel.

People mentioning pikamee joining another agency for a better deal I don't really see it because from what she mentioned once(this was years ago tho so it might've changed) her contract with gyari was that she kept 100% of donations and memberships but he was cashing in all the revenue from merch. Unless she was looking at her niji friends and other corpo vtubers and was like "I wanna do that shit" I don't really see her going corpo. However if she did wanted to go corpo and kson poached her into vshojo, poor pikamee got done dirty when she can just send an audition to any corpo and say "I was pikamee, call me back with contract". I'd flip my shit if she ends up in idol or phase tho, that'd be a weird turn of events.
VShojo has the same setup: Donos and memberships all go to the VTuber and merch made by VS go to the corp, but if the VTuber makes the merch, they get the money. The only reason I see to go to VS or go indie is for more creative control over her design.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Decided to check /pcg/ out with all this drama stuff and they were making fun of this guy but I did recognize that dude as someone who has been followed by Pippa for at least all of 2023. Both of the screenshots are pulled by /pcg/ and I just thought it was a funny coincidence that Pippa followed this actual complete who.
View attachment 18735View attachment 18736
I still want to know why she followed her in the first place. Actually I want to know why she followed that one literal nobody. Have these, grabbed them from /pcg/ yesterday.
View attachment 18871View attachment 18872
She also unfollowed whoever this guy is too. Despite this, he seems to still be in support of Pippa as he recently retweeted one of her tweets.
1680493830377.png

I'm currently trying to figure out why she followed him at all but have not had any luck.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Holo has always been in this weird place where half the audience wants them to be less idol-like and the other half wants them to be stay the same, no matter what they do someone will be pissed off about it.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Just because they are in the event together does not mean they will be on the same panel.
For last year's ambassadors (Gura, Sora and Risu), they don't even do much besides having their promo arts plastered around event venue and their merch being sold.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Holo has always been in this weird place where half the audience wants them to be less idol-like and the other half wants them to be stay the same, no matter what they do someone will be pissed off about it.
Perhaps it is a 50/50 split among the most outspoken fans that actively post about vtubers online. I'd wager at least 75% of the total audience outside of Japan doesn't really care about the idol concept one way or the other. As for Japan itself? I couldn't really say.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Vtubers as Pokemon
Hime Hajime is Missingno

Ewiwa being cute

Last edited:

JMForte

She also unfollowed whoever this guy is too. Despite this, he seems to still be in support of Pippa as he recently retweeted one of her tweets.
View attachment 18883
I'm currently trying to figure out why she followed him at all but have not had any luck.
That was the complete and literal who I was wondering about. I noticed he was in her followers list a long time ago and it confused the hell out of me but Pippa does follow a bunch of literal nobodies it's just this one stands out among all of them.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Enough drama, witness the absolute insanity that was this stream
I'll be honest, I'm a bit skeptical. Not that I know anything about AI or have any reason to distrust the guy, but it just seems like this is something that could be set up before hand and made to look like the AI was figuring it out and doing it on the fly.

EDIT: I've been watching it for a half hour. There are windows open for chat and discord where the ai is resonding, and one open for coding, html I think. For some reason the code editor is blurry while the other windows are clear - you can read chat and discord, but not the code. The guy even mentioned it. Despite that, people in chat have been pointing out that the AI "coding" was actually writing and deleting the same code over and over again. At the part I'm at the AI just came out with the vtuber model and the guy acted like it's leaking something in development that was supposed to be secret, but his reaction seems pretty understated if that's the case, and he's asking his friends questions about the "secret" on stream instead of muting or doing anything to preserve the secret. Again, not saying for sure that it's fake, I'm just skeptical.

EDIT: To be fair he actually did mute himself and call someone on a cell phone after I started watching again.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm not. I'm being completely serious.
I chalk this up to my experience with DS1 (original release on PC) being an utter miserable shitshow (cinematic <30 FPS because Japanese devs cannot into computers, summoning did not work 95% of the time) while DS 2 (Scholar of the First Sin Edition on PS4) was the complete opposite (familiar with basic mechanics, stable 60 FPS, functioning summoning, did not spoil myself on the bosses/locations). I also loved all the new armors added for fashionsouls purposes (Alva, Heide knight, desert sorceress, etc)
Personally, I stand by Dark Souls 1 still being the best but DS 2 definitely had a lot more going for it. I just dislike most of the world design, the difficulty in most areas is awfully balanced, and I hate the healing stone shit (which seems like a bandaid solution to the prior problem). I would've also liked a more permanent way to invade (full red eye orb) rather than do PVP for cracked red eye orbs. The Covenants were great though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Perhaps it is a 50/50 split among the most outspoken fans that actively post about vtubers online. I'd wager at least 75% of the total audience outside of Japan doesn't really care about the idol concept one way or the other. As for Japan itself? I couldn't really say.
From what i've heard Holo in japan is pretty much the otaku corpo, so i'd wager it's more skewed towards the idol side.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's schedule
FsvHDZEXwAEXYeQ.jpg
She's taking buttrock suggestions for the Sanic karaoke too.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Another collab with Magni, Vesper, Calli, and Kronii on Thursday this week, according to Magni. Kronii first week back and she is already collabing with males, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom