Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

i tried to message lumi over discord to ask privately but she had me blocked
It literally says in the message that DMs are disabled by default unless you are in a server or already friends.
She still finding ways to backhand insult and to not take full responsibility with this apology.

Edit:
Even if this is a halfassed apology, I find it funny that Lumi cyberrapes her old corpomates and gets them to apologize.
Orange Man Yellow Woman keeps getting away with it.
1678554545628961.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@The Proctor oshi has raided Blue Bears birthday donothon at it's last hour! She will be doing violion karaoke for the last of it. Come if you like to join and hear her scuff play with sleep deprivation!

currently at 7.3k of 8k for I think her last stretch goal.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Do NOT set them to 8x scaling mode. All I cropped out of this image was the top of the browser and my task bar, otherwise that is my entire screen.
1680480580823.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Damage control, at this point, might be a bit difficult - since the dog-piling has gone far beyond the individual, to many people wanting their pound of flesh. That, and I feel like it would be infinitely more sincere to make such apologies *via DM* like has been suggested over, and over, and over again. Otherwise, it seems to me this would only continue to fan the flames, when all of this could easily - very, very easily - be solved if egos were checked at the door, and dealt with privately. This would also solve the issue of people on the internet disagreeing with her, many such cases.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

dumb wings

It literally says in the message that DMs are disabled by default unless you are in a server or already friends.
While the second part is true, it does not say that. It says the message could not be delivered and gives some usual reasons. The link includes all the reasons, including being blocked. Discord probably gives the same response no matter which reason. However this is what mods are for. And someone said phase connect's twitter DM's are open as well. Link: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060145013

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Do NOT set them to 8x scaling mode. All I cropped out of this image was the top of the browser and my task bar, otherwise that is my entire screen.
View attachment 18867
Man, I wouldn't even set them to 2x. My screen can only handle so much.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I joined and the first thing I hear is 'Pikamee will always be around :)'.
Yes, Proctor, it was the first thing you heard because it's a timestamped part of a VOD.
:whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A solid 🤔 with a low chance of :gunpeko:

Honestly, with both Kson and Mouse making hints like this, I am just gonna regard it as soft-confirmed until Anime Expo. If she is not announced there or before then, I will reconsider.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

A solid 🤔 with a low chance of :gunpeko:

Ngl im kind of torn on Pikamee going to VSJ

on one hand, she comes back and gets to do her usual shit, i think that would be a decent thing, god knows why she decided to quit VOMs when it was cozy for her, but that will probably never be answered

On the other, she gets bogged down by VSJ's coomer rep and maybe changes for the worse, dunno, more and more rrats are forming and with how now both Kson and Mouse emphasising the "Mata-ne" maybe its closer than most people think

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Yes, Proctor, it was the first thing you heard because it's a timestamped part of a VOD.
:whatastory:

It's 2AM and I just had to share a headspace with Korsche for hours. I disclaim responsibility for my inability to distinguish a VOD from an ongoing stream.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of her own actions. She must not like her dirty laundry being aired over this pathetic cancel attempt.
Of course all of the comments are sucking her off. Twitter was a mistake.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
And while I was looking for more memes, I found this. Looks like the guy is going to do all of CouncilRyS, I might try figuring out how to get this to work.

Sorry, I don't have any more (sfw) vapoRyS art to post.

And look who's coming soon :sanasmile:

(a)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom