"If you want to rotmaxxing, you should rotmaxxing at home. If you want to go out, you should shower"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
something something, honorary aryans, something something.
AKA Schrodinger's PoC, superposition of oppressed/oppressor depending on the observer.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I take back my prior remark of this being ignored for something else in two weeks:

With everyone jumping on how they, too have been harmed by the Evil Lemon Woman and Phase Connect, I feel like things will just keep snowballing until the claims are so ridiculous that it becomes a one-up contest of who has been harmed the most, and that Phase Connect should be disbanded entirely ~or else~

inb4 "we're already there"

God's Strongest Dragoon

If this is making your blood pressure rise, I hate to break it to you:
It's almost like if you have an autistic card tournament where minors are dropped off by their parents, you're going to get pedos. At this point, just do away with whatever incompetent background check they have in place and instead do an arousal test utilizing phallometry.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
👇

This is the second stream in a row that Shiina has tangent'd at length about beauty and maintenance.... did somebody insult my Oshi's corporeal form IRL? What is all this? Vtuber is about inner beauty and persona. I know I praised Rie and Lia for haveing cute roomates, but it's not important. By all means use your Rogaine and Retinol, but don't be too hard on yourself meemaw.

Wonder how Shiina will take the joke seeing she's been pretty open about her issues with hair loss.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
20230402_174119.jpg
Damn it Eepy! Pippa was still working on that bag of six month old Cheetos!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Red and processed meat*
And only certain kinds*
And only in high enough levels*

White meat is a lot healthier and seafood is straight up good for you.
Rabbit (pippa) meat doesn't cause cancer, but it might cause mold.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
👇

Wonder how Shiina will take the joke seeing she's been pretty open about her issues with hair loss.

I...I'm sure Uruka meant her cosplay Wig.... :shiinastare:
And while I'm Shiina posting

If you have energy for..... no nevermind... rest up Meemaw, have a good break:wtfman::shiinawangy:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't believe the lemon stealing whore ALSO conspires with with anti-trans, white supremacists like Korsche.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
It's so funny to me how women who spend the most time talking about "supporting other women" and "sex positivity" and other female empowerment buzzwords are always, without exception, the most drama hungry, backstabbing bitches.
I don't even like lumi and even though I think what she did was wrong these girls don't deserve an apology.

Situations like this make me think we should have a thread for irrelevant people that like to clout chase or stir up drama. 1 and 2 views on twitter like to stir up shit and I find it entertaining.
:smugpipi:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Situations like this make me think we should have a thread for irrelevant people that like to clout chase or stir up drama. 1 and 2 views on twitter like to stir up shit and I find it entertaining.
As someone who can't find it in me to care about these people, I wholeheartedly concur....

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's so funny to me how women who spend the most time talking about "supporting other women" and "sex positivity" and other female empowerment buzzwords are always, without exception, the most drama hungry, backstabbing bitches.
I don't even like lumi and even though I think what she did was wrong these girls don't deserve an apology.

Capture.PNG

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So the collab with Kirsche, Pippa, Lumi, and Yuri this week is the sons of the forest.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
We don't have a thread on the vtweeter menace and their clout gendergoblin orbiters already?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

"Yeah, I came off as a massive cunt and nobody took my side so I didn't manage to get the cancel attempt to actually take off, but uh, that's in the past, right you guise?"

:smugmoona:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom