Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If you can laugh you can cry

but also laugh again

Vtubers are amazing

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka stream update - Now Lumi is on-stream as Uruka, and trying to use her movement physics to make the Fishman dance.

1680406798580.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Mehk

(A)

Hrmmm.....Looks like wanna-be-Saurei was only expecting ass pats. Seems some people are posting the discord screen cap to people so they know what she's "actually" like.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Uruka stream update - Now Lumi is on-stream as Uruka, and trying to use her movement physics to make the Fishman dance.
Someone in chat just made them laugh by calling them "Blue Man Group". This is a pretty funny stream, ngl. EDIT: Sorry, I'll stop liveposting.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I guess once you start skinwalking you just can't stop.
It doesn't look like Lumi is in too much trouble from the Fishman if she's streaming with Uruka. For some reason, Fishman probably doesn't care what the girls he passed over from Cyber Live think.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It doesn't look like Lumi is in too much trouble from the Fishman if she's streaming with Uruka. For some reason, Fishman probably doesn't care what the girls he passed over from Cyber Live think.
They are all irrelevant anyway, most old CL are barely vtubers now. Hylo for example sells fleshpics of herself in lingerie.
The best thing for fishman to do is have a laugh and ignore their coping and sneeding.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
So as a joke Sawa added the FlaVR tag to her platforms and hit the cap for name changes and is stuck with it.
She's claimed the FlaVR discord as her own and keeps linking to it.

wew

Male hag love!
I found a nice 1 view. She's comfy and cute so I don't want to sperg out. Why was I born retarded?
She streams like once a week so that sucks.

:painpeko:
REEEEEE get out of my stream :amegunl:
They should have sold those on Amazon with other HoloPro merch to get this to actually be worth considering. 20 dollars for a single pair of underwear lmao
What's sad is with the price of other merch I thought 20 bucks was pretty cheap lmao until I saw that 20 buck shipping to go along with it
40+ dollar underwear :kroded:
Time for YATTA. Fixed link YATTA

:polkasticks: For an April fools cover this is legit a very well put together music video and you can tell all the boys are having fun with it!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I would assume she got a "For fucks sake Lumi, dont start shit with your dead corpo-mates" it makes us look bad as a company.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

(A)

Hrmmm.....Looks like wanna-be-Saurei was only expecting ass pats. Seems some people are posting the discord screen cap to people so they know what she's "actually" like.

Known snake caught slithering once again; refutes herpetological behaviour. More at 11.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Do you miss Chikafuji Lisa singing emo songs?
Try beryl

More sugar but not as zoomer

If I get the archive I'll post it otherwise enjoy my favorite JP emo girl

She's not really emo but the gap is fun

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ci, ex-Boogiy Voxx, singing stream

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I guess once you start skinwalking you just can't stop.
Can't stop addicted to this skindig sakana says i'm gonna win big. cyberlive don't wanna be your best friend south side love not coming to the north end.

EDIT: I regret nothing.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Of all the things Lumi could've done this is the most tame shit on the list. She could've gone on a full blown rant telling everything about these cunts or use their models and mock them, but she just puppeteered old models. I can agree that having a dead's company models on your computer and using them can be a bit iffy but it's so hilarious how these hoes tell on themselves by being such cunts, they really can't help it. Like others have pointed out, the professional and reasonable thing to do is to reach out on dm's or PC managment and ask them to tell lumi to delete their files and not use them on stream for x and y, you may still look a bit like a fag but that's way better than clout chasing cunt.
I hope fishman doesn't put some stupid statement like with the asuka joke which I agree was kinda of a dick move to kiara when she was just doing her thing, if he does I'll lose the bit of respect I started to have for the man.

On another note that YATTA shit is hilarious if someone has more japanese meme songs link them to me I need more weird ass japanese song memes injected into my veins.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I wonder how many streams of this we're going to get out of Vesper, if he's any good and/or how many times he'll say "I understand" before doing something to show he really doesn't.

On another note that YATTA shit is hilarious if someone has more japanese meme songs link them to me I need more weird ass japanese song memes injected into my veins.
Probably not really what you're looking for but any time 'Japanese meme songs' comes to mind I only have one answer.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom