"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They should have sold those on Amazon with other HoloPro merch to get this to actually be worth considering. 20 dollars for a single pair of underwear lmao

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
cyberlive and atheria are dead so who owns the ip?

Presumably the ex-members do, just like Lumi and Yuri have their own models.

I feel like that they are blowing things significantly out of proportion, like Lumi committed genocide or something

And phase already said the issue was being taken care of, this is just circling the wagons, what else do they want to happen?

Rhetorical question, from previous experience, it seems like nothing would be good enough

Regardless of the other streamers' reactions, and regardless of Lumi's intentions, this was a really, really, really stupid thing for Lumi to do, and I'm dumbstruck that she thought this was appropriate, especially given her experience in the industry. If I were her manager I would be irate that she would do something so stupid and invite this kind of backlash. I think at least some discipline is appropriate for this. Maybe she needs to take a week off for spring break.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
im glad hololive english is finally debuting their first black vtuber

:smugrys:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Clip of Calli acknowledging the horse thing.

"At least draw me with hot characters like Leon or some shit" - pink woman, paraphrased

I'm fully expecting someone out there will draw a Horse dressed as Leon now thanks to this.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dr. Oopsie has gathered Holo EN's dumbest members to try and make them smarter. And yet Ame is here with Goober nowhere to be seen. Interesting choices.

im glad hololive english is finally debuting their first black vtuber

:smugrys:
Not only black, but also ripping off Zentreya. Except instead of using TTS, hes using GTS.
Whoever is typing for Axel is listening to Shinri's watchalong and talking shit on Bettel.
Ok, it has to be Magni. He just keeps talking about how great he is.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (9).png

IRyS finally got her wish to be pettan.

Also, Mr Squeeks is just fucking dead on Bae's head.

Edit: they are better at voice acting this than they are their own skits/Hologra

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I love 'em, but this is kind of shit...

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Not only black, but also ripping off Zentreya. Except instead of using TTS, hes using GTS.
View attachment 18759
Axel's stream has definitely been weaker than Vesper's. So far the main joke has been Gorira Manager starting to type something like "I have to take care of Axel's dumbas--" and turning it into "I have to take care of Axel's stupid mistakes :)"

The Rrat

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ok, they are all idiots. The potion doesn't work, and also not having the potion doesn't work.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
On the topic of people I subscribe to who has seemingly delved into the world of Vtubers...

This feller over here made a video about Vtubing. On April Fools' Day. Even though he usually talks about film and cinema. And surprisingly, it is a well-constructed video essay about Vtubing in general. A good video for the uninitiated people and Vtuber fans alike. Well-researched and well-presented. I recommend giving him a watch if you're an enthusiast or aspiring creative who's interested in film and cinema and story writing.

Oh also, that dude has always been a casual VTuber watcher lol, a couple of his old videos cameoed some known VTubers
This is that channel that got on my recommended not that long ago, and was treated to an early Myth clip.
He does a good job for an April fool's, actually one of the better "what's a vtuber?" videos. Loved that he throws the viewer right into the deep end with Ochame kinou; and the way he included Sana in the Council lineup shows they know their stuff.

OF COURSE IRyS is making "P" jokes :irysisadork:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The CEO of PlayAsia, Obake PAM, is playing the Sanic murder game.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
ITS CLOPPIN TIME

WHAT IN THE UNHOLY DEVIANTART IS THIS SHIT?
Untitled.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
> MAXIMUM CLOPPAGE
Magni, please, just because your Japanese manager doesn't understand that reference doesn't mean you should make it.

Edit: and it's cursed as fuck :vomit:

Clopbot.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kyo and Enna had a karaoke earlier. Kyo's first karaoke

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why not say: "it was fun seeing my model on-screen with someone else using it. If you want to see what it's like with the original user, catch me on Twitch/Youtube." Would be far better marketing.
because spite. As much as I defended their right to bitch about their old models being used and as several others have said they care more about that then Clout.

I was unaware of Cyber's past but yeah going off what has been said in this thread it's a talent agency full of unprofessional backstabbers.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
FearSona out with a cover.
:sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom