"Hey guys, does anyone know how to get rid of a tulpa?"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsrc

Does anybody remembers the very old rat (like couple months after debut) about Pomu's breast cancer surgery? Has she ever talked about it in the years after?
I remember her ranting about implants and how she doesn't care about getting them.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yuri actually keeps a list of her regular viewers. Yeeeaaaaah...

Lumi's about to go live with AoE. Oops, I mean Uruka.

EDIT: LOL I think Lumi's not going to stream, she's just leaving her loading screen up as an April Fools joke! That's a pretty good one, I admit. nvm, she started.

EDIT: @Big PiPi Energy Cursedness aside, that Lock Picking Lawyer parody was fucking hilarious. She captured his style perfectly.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
did anyone but @nooternun watch the homo anniversary/ live concert?
I really liked the camera work, I would say the "kick back" performance was the highlight.
timestamped below

You say it like you think they are gay. New outfits and everything were very cool
Sounds like her parents and brothers are Gen X (Worst then Boomer), and have no concept of the streamer. Does Panko have another job in Italy (Italy job market might be shit, but I don't know)? Cause Tenma and Airi do have extra wage slave job to support their family.
I thought Tenma quit her job, who else does she support?
Ike and Maria released a fucking metal cover. Inkya Impulse.
Seeing as the name is ??? and the thumbnail is pink...that seems to be the joke =P

View attachment 18679

That was fucking wild. Mana BTFO.

Very Baby Metal, I want more.
I remember her ranting about implants and how she doesn't care about getting them.
She was flat before anyways.

Nina is gonna make people weird, preggo mom

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She's already perfect as it is
As much as I love her, her rejection of vegetables actually does need correction.

She'll eat her damn vegetables or else.
Hey look, Katta is live! She's normal and not unhinged at all. Finally a normal stre-

View attachment 18676

She just confirmed she's married with kids, pregnant with another. Good thing it's April 1st right guys? Right...?
Arabic Jews are supposedly welfare leeches who breed children as an investment, so maybe?

(Ashkenazi literature from Israel in the 1970s is wild and virtually indistinguishable from rants about brown immigrants anywhere else in the world)

Kalion

:)
Cute autistic sheep fujo Eria Woolcott is showing off her new "Mari Lwyd" model, based on a Welsh tradition.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>lumi uses Uruka as her TTS bot
>borderline offensive Chinese woman TTS voice

Lumi...

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
How? I know it's the shorts, but still how?
Algorithms tend to reward success with more success. Shorts are a big part of it, but they have to be good shorts too - random bullshit isn't going to get this kind of effect.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On the topic of people I subscribe to who has seemingly delved into the world of Vtubers...

This feller over here made a video about Vtubing. On April Fools' Day. Even though he usually talks about film and cinema. And surprisingly, it is a well-constructed video essay about Vtubing in general. A good video for the uninitiated people and Vtuber fans alike. Well-researched and well-presented. I recommend giving him a watch if you're an enthusiast or aspiring creative who's interested in film and cinema and story writing.

Captions +1
Starting off with ochame kino(u) +1
Codemiko -1
Winning son +2
Gura dame dane +1
Nice assortment of clips that properly shows what vtubers are +3
Vox's voice in my ear -1
Mentions whoretubing but doesn't insert a corny lewd joke +1
Dismisses normie notions of vtubing in a straightforward and approachable way +3
Intro is concise and to the point, no faffing around +2
Outdated mikochi and flare designs -1
Gen 0 didn't all debut before everyone else, only sora, roboco and suisei whose design changed a lot over time -1
Makes a good point about how the oversaturation of the market has made designs overall more cluttered and nonsensical +3
Yeah, wings on heads make no sense +1
Correct info for all of the members he shows +1
Flipped bae and included sana +2
"Lore is one of the main appeals of vtubers" -3 FUCK LORE
1 minute of ads -1
Baby princess to scare off normies that made it this far +1
Kizuna is the first vtuber +1
TRASH taste -3
Vtubers are like pro-wrestling +1
Properly explains kayfabe +1
Hi honey -1
Bachaaru +1
Pekomoon showcased +1
Korone backflip +1
Second part quite succinctly showcases the main appeal of vtubers, kayfabe, comparisons to wrestling and how it elevates it from simply a gimmick for streamers +20
Peanuts-kun, Voms +2
2d better than 3d +1
Explains how vtubers are different from real streamers and how it being an act doesn't detract from our belief in it +10

mentions gachis and unicorns in a subtle way and doesn't drag it out as some sort of societal problem we need to fix RIGHT NOW, thus not scaring off potential new fans +5
Mentions how vtubing lets people express themselves however they want +3
Troon in video -1

Overall extra points:
Video features few twitch whores and vshojo +5
Plenty of indies and random 2views +5
Maybe too little nijis -3
A good helping of holos +3
(based taste)
Video is to the point and carries its ideas across without dawdling or inserting stupid memes to appear relatable
+5
Doesn't overtly pander to vtuber fans and doesn't overwhelm newfriends +5
Mentions lewdshit a few times without being straight up degen +3
No gura/kson/kizuna spam or making a whole section of the video about a single chuuba +5
Doesn't delve too deeply into "ye olde times when vocaloid and amy yamato and other fags who weren't even vtubers sorta kinda began vtubing but not really" +3
Comment section is full of normies raging about le ebin chuuba degenracy threat to humanity +3 get fucked fags, enjoy your dose of animans

FINAL SCORE: 90, FUCKING KINO

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
How? I know it's the shorts, but still how?
I'm happy for her, but NGL I'm skeptical about this sudden spurt in subs.

I'll admit it, I'm salty about this.
Big number = good, yes. But will it translate to CCV and superchats? Did those shorts hit the right audience?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I....sigh...

In less cursed news, the prince is live.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Looks like @John Vtuber forgot to shill his own stream today, much like how he also just forgot to unmute himself on stream :smugpipi:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Big number = good, yes. But will it translate to CCV and superchats? Did those shorts hit the right audience?
Silence anti-Semite, praise your new, BETTER, AND MORE GENEROUS CORPORATE OVERLORDS.
Pippa is kill, soon gura will also be kill, all agencies will bow down to the true revolutionaries of the chuuba industry.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma called up the fish while he was driving to ask an important question

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Every time I see an Idolpost I stop and think 'maybe this one will make me rethink my position that Hadrian did nothing wrong.'

It never does.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Every time I see an Idolpost I stop and think 'maybe this one will make me rethink my position that Hadrian did nothing wrong.'

It never does.
hadrian-judea.gif

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase Weekly in 2 hours with Nasa And Lia's replacement (Shiina)! Will this be a shitshow due to language barrier, probably. I know Lia knows Japanese somewhat but I have no clue about Shiina.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Phase Weekly in 2 hours with Nasa And Lia's replacement (Shiina)! Will this be a shitshow due to language barrier, probably. I know Lia knows Japanese somewhat but I have no clue about Shiina.

She said she knows a bit of Japanese, I doubt sakana would ask her to fill in for Lia if she didn't know any japanese....
Wait, no, he totally would

this shit

fuck it
Well, without clips to back it up this is just as valid as my memory, but well.

This clip with that context is pretty funny anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom