"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 3.10.26 PM.png

Welp, she managed not to lose a finger or set anything on fire....

kestraline

Early Adopter
Why do that when you could tune in to Vtubers for Trans Rights, starting now?

I put it on and I heard the voice and my first thought was this.
92or4atx4cha1.jpg

Wonder how many people are they going to ban from the chat today once Froot shows up.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why do that when you could tune in to Vtubers for Trans Rights, starting now?

I debated featuring this or not but my sheer disgust towards this man and his giant-titted skinsuit pushed me towards no. Holy shit that is such an AGP voice. How does anyone take this creature seriously.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I put it on and I heard the voice and my first thought was this.
92or4atx4cha1.jpg

Wonder how many people are they going to ban from the chat today once Froot shows up.

"We're here… for trans rights. And that's pog."

I'M MISSING AMIYA AND KIRSCHE AND SO MANY OTHER STREAMS FOR THIS

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

kestraline

Early Adopter
I debated featuring this or not but my sheer disgust towards this man and his giant-titted skinsuit pushed me towards no. Holy shit that is such an AGP voice. How does anyone take this creature seriously.
Get it done. I just want to see the fireworks from this when the trolls start coming in and they start getting mad about it.

Let's not forget they are doing this one day after Pikamee's graduation. We all know why. This is their victory lap.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
View attachment 18699
Welp, she managed not to lose a finger or set anything on fire....
It actually looks pretty good.
She's cutting more corn with the knife facing her hand again. While talking about how good she is at it. Luckily no yubis were lost this time either.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Tangent fox is streaming.

I click on it and hear "If not fuckable, why sleeve shaped?"
One of Kirsche's super powers is being able to say something quotable no matter when you join the stream.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Every time I see an Idolpost I stop and think 'maybe this one will make me rethink my position that Hadrian did nothing wrong.'

It never does.
Okay, but can I make a retort to possibly change your mind?
6335fca544fac5c8f74d66f6c6319f7a.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't give hate watches to troons, someone will archive it and you can skip to any interesting bits then.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Don't give hate watches to troons, someone will archive it and you can skip to any interesting bits then.

Or you can just never watch it ever, because why give even the barest of attention to a grifter pervert who is allergic to getting a real job and defines their life by unironically milking viewers for their living expenses? If you really want to hurt troons while literally remaining completely blameless, morally justified and completely guilt-free, just don't watch or support their channels with attention of any kind. They'll hurt themselves in the meantime.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In the same week that a trans person murdered six innocent people, including three nine year olds, and less than 24 hours after Pikamee graduates, a man calling himself a 'dommy mommy' and a bunch of literal-whos + a woman who owes 57,000 dollars to charity host a stream for the 'real victims.' I think Sam Hyde said something about this once but I just can't quite remember what.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I watched this for about three minutes and the entire time she was unable to say a single coherent word... Just laughter and weird noises. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't that.
Well, she is welsh...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The troon megastream is getting mogged in viewers by a drunken romanian woman drawing with her feet anyways.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Tenma has delivered the goods that you have been waiting for!
1680378739154.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom