"I was meant to tell you that my monetisation stream is on the 2nd but I got distracted thinking about how much I enjoy having money, my bad"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Speaking of Ike, here is another cover he's doing with Finana and Hayato.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
On the topic of people I subscribe to who has seemingly delved into the world of Vtubers...

This feller over here made a video about Vtubing. On April Fools' Day. Even though he usually talks about film and cinema. And surprisingly, it is a well-constructed video essay about Vtubing in general. A good video for the uninitiated people and Vtuber fans alike. Well-researched and well-presented. I recommend giving him a watch if you're an enthusiast or aspiring creative who's interested in film and cinema and story writing.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
On the topic of people I subscribe to who has seemingly delved into the world of Vtubers...

This feller over here made a video about Vtubing. On April Fools' Day. Even though he usually talks about film and cinema. And surprisingly, it is a well-constructed video essay about Vtubing in general. A good video for the uninitiated people and Vtuber fans alike. Well-researched and well-presented. I recommend giving him a watch if you're an enthusiast or aspiring creative who's interested in film and cinema and story writing.

OOT but I followed this guy for quite a while already and I like most of his video essays (mainly about chinese/general asian culture in movie medium), whenever he wants to do a deep-dive on a topic he's unfamiliar with he usually would spend some time researching about it
I also recommend his previous april fools video, it's almost believable to be an actual movie if it wasn't for the april fools label
He also does essays on anime movies if someone's into that kind of stuff

Oh also, that dude has always been a casual VTuber watcher lol, a couple of his old videos cameoed some known VTubers

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
How did none of you catch this during the last MATI? Dissapointed.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Does anybody remembers the very old rat (like couple months after debut) about Pomu's breast cancer surgery? Has she ever talked about it in the years after?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hey look, Katta is live! She's normal and not unhinged at all. Finally a normal stre-

View attachment 18676

She just confirmed she's married with kids, pregnant with another. Good thing it's April 1st right guys? Right...?
.....that's just a recolored Alear from FE:Engage and it's distracting me with a burning passion.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
In non-April Fools news...the prince hit 200k!

Untitled.png

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine's gonna play the RE4 remake

Is being able to stream it in english significant or something?

paul

Early Adopter
The preparations for the April Fools stream seems to be completed
img_567.jpg

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Iori's "brother" Larry is debuting RIGHT NOW

Sounds surprisingly a lot like Uruka imo.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Some weird shit with Holo's perms is they can play the english voice dub on the JP version.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Marie Mehlo is live with something special in 5! Be there!

Edit: She's Live and very cute!

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Already tired of april fool's and it's not even midday.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Already tired of april fool's and it's not even midday.
It's funny, because all of the videogames I play have had really funny April Fool's events, and then you see the chuuba community and it's just the exact same shit over and over again with the exception of Tempus turning into cursed animals, and I guess Mori doing a real outfit reveal.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

They only had the JP version permissions in the past. JP language only. I think it had less gore as well.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Some weird shit with Holo's perms is they can play the english voice dub on the JP version.
That's probably because the standard version of Resident in Japan has the gore censored so they can achieve the CERO D(17+) age classification, the game has a gore version that is classified as CERO Z(18+, can't be bought without id if I am not mistaken) and have minimal censorship, being pretty close to the American version of the game. They probably have only permission to the CERO D version

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Horo7618

No one in particular
It's funny, because all of the videogames I play have had really funny April Fool's events, and then you see the chuuba community and it's just the exact same shit over and over again with the exception of Tempus turning into cursed animals, and I guess Mori doing a real outfit reveal.
I dunno WTF this was, but at least it wasn't the same shit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom