"You ever just see a guy walking around town that looks like he loves communism?"Marimari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I love racist veibae, she's very funny.
Man, veibae simps have it easy. If she ever goes on hiatus, all they have to do is put up a muted Lumi stream with an unmuted Shylily stream in the other tab.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
"Use it or Lose it" -Rogaine
The offical hair regrowth product of Shiina Amanogawa

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The last two were implied by the first.

She's not making it easy for the people in the "not all Scots are stupid!" detachment.
9b5.jpg_large

1girl, exercise, {{{adidas}}}, short shorts, skin tight, crop top, white hair, c s-255687621.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She's not making it easy for the people in the "not all Scots are stupid!" detachment.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is the second stream in a row that Shiina has tangent'd at length about beauty and maintenance.... did somebody insult my Oshi's corporeal form IRL? What is all this? Vtuber is about inner beauty and persona. I know I praised Rie and Lia for haveing cute roomates, but it's not important. By all means use your Rogaine and Retinol, but don't be too hard on yourself meemaw.
:holohag::hololove:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Astel trying to become LA CREATIVIDAD with a Lore Video

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Panko's back after canceling her stream yesterday do to family being obnoxious and spoiling her mood.

She made a members post about it, which I'm posting because I don't see why this is members content and shouldn't just be a normal post.
View attachment 18523
Good on Panko for helping her family out, family can sure suck sometimes though :shiinastare:

Shroedingers parents, confronting her about being a bum who's cooped up in her room all day while also accepting her money.

Thank God she's planning on leaving, I'm a vindictive sob so In her place I would stop giving them my money to increase my "moving the fuck out" funds.

Bless this rodent

(I don't know how to add quotes to an edit, am retard)
@titanosaurus
This is the second stream in a row that Shiina has tangent'd at length about beauty and maintenance.... did somebody insult my Oshi's corporeal form IRL? What is all this? Vtuber is about inner beauty and persona. I know I praised Rie and Lia for haveing cute roomates, but it's not important. By all means use your Rogaine and Retinol, but don't be too hard on yourself meemaw.

Maybe it has something to do with the recent twitter trend of vtubers posting what they smell like? She also said she was going to do handcam streams in the future and that has her on edge?

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Aging women need all the boosts they can get.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
speaking of shiina, looks like some of her cookies sent her lettters for white day and she just received them
tweet
1680303894097.png

Tightpinch

Turns out Sony was cooking a prism mini game

Edit: There's something if you're able to beat stage 10

Screenshot_20230331-191538-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Maybe it has something to do with the recent twitter trend of vtubers posting what they smell like? She also said she was going to do handcam streams in the future and that has her on edge?
Yesterday it was for sure. I don't know when she plans to do hand streams (maybe I missed it) but she said previously that she didn't wan to do them because she was afraid of accidently showing her thinned hair, but now that's improved, so maybe someday🌈
peaking of shiina, looks like some of her cookies sent her letters for white day and she just received them
Technically, she saw a scan of the letters, the actual letters are still held up in the mail. They were sent to her editor Yuki (I think) and then presumably to Sakana.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Just saw a car with the trans and LGBT flags pass by me. That was certainly a sight.

Have a RIE STREAM! Not an FPS, but a TPS!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tenma's Harry Potter character looks a little weird.

1680305191591.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Panko's back after canceling her stream yesterday do to family being obnoxious and spoiling her mood.

She made a members post about it, which I'm posting because I don't see why this is members content and shouldn't just be a normal post.
View attachment 18523
Good on Panko for helping her family out, family can sure suck sometimes though :shiinastare:

Honestly, I can see why she would make this a members only post. If it was an open post, due to the mention of trying to move out and not having enough money to, she's probably worried that could cause a wave of super chats which in turn might make her feel guilty for "exploiting her audiences hearts" or some menhera bullshit like that. But obviously she wants to get the message out somewhat so she made it a members post to limit the number of eyes. Maybe I'm reaching though idk.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Irys' Contraband police stream has been pretty entertaining, clueless hope woman is the perfect person to RP as a Warsaw-pact 80s contraband cop funnily enough

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Honestly, I can see why she would make this a members only post. If it was an open post, due to the mention of trying to move out and not having enough money to, she's probably worried that could cause a wave of super chats which in turn might make her feel guilty for "exploiting her audiences hearts" or some menhera bullshit like that. But obviously she wants to get the message out somewhat so she made it a members post to limit the number of eyes. Maybe I'm reaching though idk.
Members are the ones most likely to donate though, probably just doesn't want the pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom