"Wait how do I get inside the cock? I can't get inside the freaking cock! I'm zoomin'"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
If Pikamee decide to join Vshojo JP, I'll be glad that the branch will finally get some collab activity. No, NZN doesn't count. She either sick or fuck off to do her own thing, probably making another outfit for her roommate.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A little over half an hour until Rin's latest apology video, please look forward to her next apology video as well:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If cherry picking a screenshot of Temna who has less than half of the average viewership and 1/6th of the total hours watched than that of Kson isn’t numberfagging then I don’t know what is
You are right i wish i had the screenshots of Kson hitting 3 view numbers otherwise it does look like cherry picking
Probably a bit of a retarded question, but is DX general slang for fat people, or is this pretty much just a Matsuko Deluxe reference?
Yeah its a reference

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People that barely watched or even were aware of Pikamee existence suddenly coming out of the woods and using her announcement just to rile up people for their cause, the same people that for weeks after the rrat "she's been forced into graduating by the troons" was exterminated kept propagating it around without a hint of care for the facts. This behaviour is not as "violent" as the direct harassement, but it's still low and disgusting. If your cause is strong you don't need to hide behind lies and a easy meme.
Oh fuck off already, seriously. She was going to graduate anyways, sure, but they literally did take something from her fans, time to hang out and watch her streams, which she cancelled and then disappeared for a fucking month due to the troonsquad. What if she wanted HogLeg to be her final big set of streams before graduating to leave people with something good at the end? I'm not even going to humor your fucking seventh level astral autism of "posting a meme is low and disgusting".

Ensok

Early Adopter
I love it, the UNO collab is already ruined by Ubisoft sucking. Thanks.

No Name

If she didn't change her content, I'd watch Pika where-ever as who-ever.
This is the way, as long as she stays the same it really shouldn't matter what form she takes, or where she does it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I agree with you on this. "Slacktivists" or whatever we wanna call them are a cancer that we would all be better without on every of social media.

My - I'll admit it - petty teasing is directed towards the slacktivist/griefers from the other side of the barricade in this particular fight. People that barely watched or even were aware of Pikamee existence suddenly coming out of the woods and using her announcement just to rile up people for their cause, the same people that for weeks after the rrat "she's been forced into graduating by the troons" was exterminated kept propagating it around without a hint of care for the facts. This behaviour is not as "violent" as the direct harassement, but it's still low and disgusting. If your cause is strong you don't need to hide behind lies and a easy meme.
I just think you like egging people on for replies and reactions by stating opposing opinions.
:smugpipi:

this shit

fuck it

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
PomuTori, Nina, and Rosemi Uno collab

Nina keeps being disconnected every time they start a game no matter how many times they restart, so they’re switching from PC to Switch.

Ubisoft is fucking broken and bugged FFS

Kalion

:)
I've NEVER watched an Uno stream with this Ubisoft client that doesn't have issues or kicks someone mid-game. If only permissions weren't a thing so they could use something that actually works like Tabletop Simulator.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I agree with the statement that if her content doesn't change then it doesn't matter where you are, but the problem is her content will change. Who you are is affected by who you are around and interact with, either towards their point of view or away from it. She might start off being virtually the same as she was, but given enough time her content will either slide towards the the rest of vshojo ( or wherever she ends up) or if she is miserable and hates it there than it may drift away from it, the only thing i am sure of is that in the long run it won't stay the same.

And for the record i don't really care, the only Pikamee i have ever seen is clips, mostly about her laugh or eternal singleness and wasn't interested.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Panko's back after canceling her stream yesterday do to family being obnoxious and spoiling her mood.

She made a members post about it, which I'm posting because I don't see why this is members content and shouldn't just be a normal post.
pankoexplains.PNG

Good on Panko for helping her family out, family can sure suck sometimes though :shiinastare:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Nina keeps being disconnected every time they start a game no matter how many times they restart, so they’re switching from PC to Switch.

Ubisoft is fucking broken and bugged FFS
They thought about switching to Monopoly instead. Also made by Ubisoft and also crashes and corrupts constantly. Every one of these boardgame videogames by Ubisoft is an absolute dumpster fire.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Panko's back after canceling her stream yesterday do to family being obnoxious and spoiling her mood.

She made a members post about it, which I'm posting because I don't see why this is members content and shouldn't just be a normal post.
View attachment 18523
Good on Panko for helping her family out, family can sure suck sometimes though :shiinastare:

It really sucks Panko streams at an awful time due to her location and circumstances. It really limits her growth despite her being a fun personality that has a lot of room to grow. I hope her situation does get better though.

this shit

fuck it
They thought about switching to Monopoly instead. Also made by Ubisoft and also crashes and corrupts constantly. Every one of these boardgame videogames by Ubisoft is an absolute dumpster fire.
Not being able to just scream fuck ubisoft and their crap games to not break their contract must be excruciating for them

Horo7618

No one in particular
A little over half an hour until Rin's latest apology video, please look forward to her next apology video as well:
At the rate she's going she's going to have to do this like once a week....

Not-Username

Not being able to just scream fuck ubisoft and their crap games to not break their contract must be excruciating for them
Idk Kiara basically said that multiple times :smugpipi:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I love how there's literally thousands of UNO clones that work fine, but ubisoft is somehow unable to do it. Same with Monopoly, I don't get it. Maybe all the money went to buying the licenses.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
She must be stopped.
Her subs are just rising in real time.
IKEA only has 269k subs. She almost has more clout.

Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom