"what if I just speedrun my career and get cancelled 5 minutes before debut"Nanobites

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Y'all are huffing copium, I'm sorry to say. I will bet a $25 supa to someone's oshi if Pikamee appears in another agency in the next six months, and a $50 supa if it's Vshojo. If the time passes and she either hasn't redebuted or is an indie, $25 to whoever I decide is my oshi at the time. Any takers?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Going to Phase or anything less than VS, HL, or Niji would be a huge downgrade for her.
Everytime that Kson opens her mouth in this regard i dont know if it makes more or less obvious like the tweet was to confirm that she is going to be with them or with other agency?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 Pikamee does reincarnate to VSJ and her first stream is Hogwarts

Probably not but it would be funny

this shit

fuck it
The fact that most of

I'm willing to bet money she going to vshojo. She said matane (see you later) instead of sayonara which is the one where you don't expect to see them ever again iirc.

1680284769108.png

If this really happens I'm sure all of the rememberwhattheytookfromus posters will start watching vshojo, right?

Kalion

:)
If this really happens I'm sure all of the rememberwhattheytookfromus posters will start watching vshojo, right?
Zero tolerance.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

VIP: Very Important Picture

@God's Strongest Sanalite I know your current one is new but maybe it’s time to retire that avatar for SulleySana

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
IDK maybe like what happened to Rushia and Coco not everyone followed them cuz the atmosphere its differenttenmachad.png

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If she didn't change her content, I'd watch Pika where-ever as who-ever.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Since you brought it up, there's something I want to make clear. It's come out that Pikamee probably planned to graduate before the bullies started their harassment campaign against her, and therefore her graduation is probably not their fault. OK. That doesn't excuse what they did. They were wrong to attack her, and Silver, and JK Rowling, and anyone else over this. And if Pikamee does reincarnate somewhere, that doesn't excuse it either. Focusing on whether daytookherfwumus is a distraction from the main point, that harassing people just because they play a game inspired by a book written by a person who, after writing said book, came out with opinions that you disagree with, is wrong.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I feel like the DFE methodology supports that she's going to a different company. I know someone mentioned earlier that it was her idea, but it's just so out of left field to delete your entire history, and also disrespectful to any fans she had.

But it is very familiar to what happened to Luna when she moved from Nijisanji to Hololive.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
IDK maybe like what happened to Rushia and Coco not everyone followed them cuz the atmosphere its differentView attachment 18519

Is it numberfagging if he is trying to use the point that, Kson (who used to be Coco) and coming off the end of pikamees graduation is getting less viewers than a small corp vtuber who only just recently hit 100k, as evidence that not all of Cocos viewers hung around after Kson's transition. That doesn't feel like numberfagging that feels like trying to back up an arguement. Whether or not you agree with his assessment of the situation doesn't change the situation.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I mean "unoriginal" in the sense that everyone in vtubing does something like that i would say the same to anybody who does a stream with that idea.For example Noel becames her DX version on April Fools
Probably a bit of a retarded question, but is DX general slang for fat people, or is this pretty much just a Matsuko Deluxe reference?Matsuko_Deluxe.jpg
You do get weird slang sometimes, like DV/domestic violence(?) referring to a yandere-lite script.

Spirelord

Hello.
VShojo is mainly Twitch which is tranny central, she'd be on thin ice and in proximity to Froot who Pikamee definitely saw talk down to Silvervale about Wizard Game. It might happen but it's less likely if you factor in the human element imo. They have VShojoJP but it's Kson, Mike Cat, and that third one they were REALLY slow on picking up. Ultimately she'd be boosting VSJP and for quick Kson and say Ironmouse collabs, as well as talent freedom so long as you don't mind that freedom potentially causing drama in company.

Compare that to PC for example: she's friendly with Tenma, several members came out to support her during Wizard Game shitstorm and weren't really affected by it (Tenma, Pippa, I think Lia mentioned it indirectly, Kirsche's Phase adjacent), they have a strong Youtube presence as well as Twitch as an option, Pika'd be more or less open to whatever she'd like in the company because of management, they have their own JP branch as well... Of course downside is she'd be cancelled immediately, but it's fucking Pikamee who just got support against the exact types that hate Phase Connect. Worst part would be she can't do in stream collabs with Holo/Niji streamers which is horrible but not completely unsalvagable. Technically it'd be a boon for PC because they'd get a generally well liked steamer thath as Holo and Niji connections and would form a bridge IF all of them aren't burned by joining.

Anyway to summarize why the fuck would she go to a company besides just having a premade character primed and ready? She just got an assload of Supas and was likely saving because of her graduation, she could just go solo like early Kson so she can collab with whoever she wants and ride subs on voice recognition. It'd also explain both her 'planning on it' and saying as much to Pomu and the 'million subs by end of year' plan- Hogwarts Legacy drama poisoned the current identity and made her want her clean slate quicker instead of riding out the Pikamee identity until year's end for a better send off. It'd also explain why she was so calm about graduating- it's just according to keikaku, dayo, it was just sped up a little bit. Or it's just speculation until whatever happens happens IDK.
TL;DR just wait, it could be a number of things. I undersold VS and oversold Phase but for all we know (and I'm not inclined to believe) she'll join a corp if she comes back.

Last edited:

Autisticus

I'm willing to bet money she going to vshojo. She said matane (see you later) instead of sayonara which is the one where you don't expect to see them ever again iirc.

She wouldn't have the same challenges Rushia has faced culturally, but there are still a bunch of other factors that I hope she considers if she goes down this road.

Even if the shittier parts of Vshojo at large are toned down in JP, it still has some administrative and managerial problems that need solving.

this shit

fuck it
Focusing on whether daytookherfwumus is a distraction from the main point, that harassing people just because they play a game inspired by a book written by a person who, after writing said book, came out with opinions that you disagree with, is wrong.
I agree with you on this. "Slacktivists" or whatever we wanna call them are a cancer that we would all be better without on every of social media.

My - I'll admit it - petty teasing is directed towards the slacktivist/griefers from the other side of the barricade in this particular fight. People that barely watched or even were aware of Pikamee existence suddenly coming out of the woods and using her announcement just to rile up people for their cause, the same people that for weeks after the rrat "she's been forced into graduating by the troons" was exterminated kept propagating it around without a hint of care for the facts. This behaviour is not as "violent" as the direct harassement, but it's still low and disgusting. If your cause is strong you don't need to hide behind lies and a easy meme.

I'm hyped but why the fuck always those fucking ubisoft games my fucking god

AND THE GAME FUCKING CRASHED IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES FUCK UBISOFT

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Is it numberfagging if he is trying to use the point that, Kson (who used to be Coco) and coming off the end of pikamees graduation is getting less viewers than a small corp vtuber who only just recently hit 100k, as evidence that not all of Cocos viewers hung around after Kson's transition. That doesn't feel like numberfagging that feels like trying to back up an arguement. Whether or not you agree with his assessment of the situation doesn't change the situation.
If cherry picking a screenshot of Temna who has less than half of the average viewership and 1/6th of the total hours watched than that of Kson isn’t numberfagging then I don’t know what is

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Second 1 of the UNO collab:

Nina auto-disconnected. Good job Ubisoft, you piece of shit factory assembly of a company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom