thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Got fucked for having cleavage in the first 5 seconds of the video (its from the SlaVR stream). Re-edited. Should come back up in about half an hour.
black hair, blue eyes, long hair, red tunic, white pantyhose, brown belt, large  s-2646603727.png

Guys, Rie is streaming and she can't even get over 80 viewers! LMAO!
View attachment 18074
Bad time to start streaming. Too much competition in this timeline.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Guys, Rie is streaming and she can't even get over 80 viewers! LMAO!
View attachment 18074
Maybe if she focused on her chat and game more during the stream and wasn't posting on internet forums :smugpipi:

getaglock.PNG
This is from Yuko chat sorry for no context
She already has a Glock kido :smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yuko just read this out of the chat
"You kinda remind me of the green haired vtuber who was into guns and bread." Just immediately moved on

Edit: from my phones screen record

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"You kinda remind me of the green haired vtuber who was into guns and bread." Just immediately moved on

Screenshot_20230329-015731-437.png
Screenshot_20230329-015755-425.png
Lmao I was wondering what all the sperging is about, I'm watching something else and just thread browsing for now. Sounds like a nothingburger or at worst a krewton comment but that won't stop retards from retarding.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 18078
View attachment 18079
Lmao I was wondering what all the sperging is about, I'm watching something else and just thread browsing for now. Sounds like a nothingburger or at worst a krewton comment but that won't stop retards from retarding.
All I have to say is
1680069860907.png

(Mostly because I'm on a Sam Hyde kick tonight after Madonna's bullshit)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

story.pngstory.png
story.pngstory.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 18078
View attachment 18079
You know this reminds me of the whole "Asuka Cosplayer Wrestling" shit. If people ignore it it goes away. But no. They have to highlight it, talk about it, stir the pot of shit and spread it everywhere stinking up the place. She reacted well to it. Cant say the same for the 4channers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Interview with Tanigo and other Cover high-ups on their IPO. Talks about their reasoning for doing so much custom merch (to encourage talents to earn more and therefore spend more on their activities), about doing business in China (they're not going back), about what holoearth monetization will look like (cosmetics, skins, concerts), and a bunch of other things. I thought it was fairly interesting.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 18072
Lmao the boo bros are whining because the raid means Yuko won't give them "kisses"

View attachment 18073
>Boo bros get cucked by Arma 3 players
>Boo bros get cucked by imaginary BBC
>Boo bros get cucked by capipis
GLORY TO PIPPAKISTAN

Edit: from my phones screen record
View attachment 18081

View attachment 18078
View attachment 18079
Ah yes, makes perfect sense let's hate on the *checks notes* fans of a literal good friend of my oshi, to the point she was in the farewell stream of her previous life . This will only end well for them, I'm sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How in the hell did she not realize what she was saying halfway through that? She had to have known what she was reading, I refuse to believe that was on accident.
It's a fairly slow-paced chat, skipping over it (or especially stopping reading mid-sentence) would draw more attention than just reading it with the tone she did, since the message itself's an "if you know, you know" thing rather than explicitly dropping the name. I think she handled it pretty well honestly.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
How in the hell did she not realize what she was saying halfway through that? She had to have known what she was reading, I refuse to believe that was on accident.
If she allows more hints to her other account, she can milk memberships in two places.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom