"Fun is not a race, and being in a rush for that is no way to have fun"Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

I don't know who this is or what her content is like, but I'm gonna start reposting all of her content just to spite her.
If you wanna reposting, please make a thread and post it in the Library. I would like to have an archive collection of her for scientific research

Autisticus

Also just my observation, the last time Mike went out of her way to groom an army of deranged unicorn, it doesn't end well doesn't it? I still agree with the sentiment that in general unicorn need to be cull and tag.
Yeah, it was real fucking awful how those deranged unicorns stuck by her and believed her while rubbernecking faggots congratulated her on a relationship she wasn't in and desperately wanted to dispel in an attempt to own those goddamn evil unicorns.

They really hurt her by defending her against 15 different varieties of shitstirrers that still spread bullshit about her to this day too.

Her unicorns were not a problem past the first 8 hours of that incident. The thing that caused her to lose her damn mind and resort to contacting dramatubers was the sheer volume of external groups flooding in and loudly accepting her nonexistent relationship as fact.

She did a Q&A stream this morning and her answer for the happiest moment of her life was seeing her core fans believe in her, stay with her, and continue supporting her after she was fired.

If her fans are happy and she is happy, it seems like unrelated people should probably mind their own fucking business and leave them be.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watamelon posted some really cute Pippa and Tenma A.I. art and I'm here to share!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If her fans are happy and she is happy, it seems like unrelated people should probably mind their own fucking business and leave them be.
This amplifies that weird savior complex that Kson has if she hates unicorn so much why does she associates with one of the girls that its ok with it
did she had an :icanfixher:moment?

UberSoldat

I know it's a VOD now but this was unfortunately streamed when I was asleep.

So NotHana used her art skills to make her own model. If it isn't already obvious this is where she will be most active, it is now.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This amplifies that weird savior complex that Kson has if she hates unicorn so much why does she associates with one of the girls that its ok with it
did she had an :icanfixher:moment?
Possible, though I'm a cynic so I suspect there could also be an element of it that it was smart business. Kson was already a favorite to join VShojo, bringing notRushia into the fold gave her the clout with her new agency she wanted to get VShojo JP off the ground as a concept, and was a selling point to VShojo themselves in terms of bringing over any whales that she had following her. Idk in the days of Coco I just watched funny anime women I didn't do near enough digging to know who was friends with who behind the avatar.

VTuberThrow

If you wanna reposting, please make a thread and post it in the Library. I would like to have an archive collection of her for scientific research
There's a lot of it on Nyaa if you don't mind torrenting. No clue how complete the collection is though.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
That game reminded me of the dude I mentioned last time a fan game was posted and he finally posted another video of his game

Cover should be hiring these niggas to make the game proper and print money instead of wasting time making some walking simulator horror game.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Possible, though I'm a cynic so I suspect there could also be an element of it that it was smart business. Kson was already a favorite to join VShojo, bringing notRushia into the fold gave her the clout with her new agency she wanted to get VShojo JP off the ground as a concept, and was a selling point to VShojo themselves in terms of bringing over any whales that she had following her. Idk in the days of Coco I just watched funny anime women I didn't do near enough digging to know who was friends with who behind the avatar.
let’s have good faith here

She probs just wanted to help her and try to keep her out of trouble. Having an old friend nearby is probably really good for her, especially in a place like Vshojo

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Supposedly Yuko will be playing Hell Let Loose with the boo bros soon. Should be hilarious given that open comms are necessary to be any decent in that game, and unlike other fps games you have to actually do things other than run and gun to win.
:whatastory: i can't wait for one of them to say something on mic that gets the vod pulled

IdenticalPlateaus

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS just made a Nolan Crush reference. He's winning.
I...it's ok, she read my chat earlier in the stream...I...I'm ok...

IdenticalPlateaus

IRyS just made a Nolan Crush reference. He's winning.
I...it's ok, she read my chat earlier in the stream...I...I'm ok...
Interesting philosophical question.
Is it better to be a known retard or to never be known at all?
I think I'll stick with my anonymity.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
To help get her sponsor goal, I tried out the game Kirsche is currently advertising

End of sentence, I don't want to earn the ire of Proctor-chama

I take it you didn't like it? I gave it a download once I got home to support Kirsche but also because it looked like a fun game… and it was. Pretty addicting. Kind of annoying that "aiming" is more like giving the game a hint at what you'd like to shoot and then patiently waiting to see if it will take up your suggestion, but I guess they had to do it to not make games against mobile players a complete cakewalk, and at any rate the slow reload mechanics mean you still have some strategy involved. I really have no idea how the four different currencies work with each other but I just buy some of the upgrades it offers until I can't buy any anymore and it all seems to work out. I think Kirshce genuinely got hooked on it too because she accepted my friend request and I was able to see that she was playing the game a couple hours after her stream ended.

The threads about Kson's stream are a shitshow but here's one anon's interpretation that I found interesting
View attachment 18005
Warosu

Abbrev "EIN" was suggested by @Scoots , color and a symbol is up to you!

"Eien" means "eternity" and their logo has an infinity symbol, so maybe ♾️? And their branding uses a peach color (in between orange and pink).

What was your latest encounter with a creative stream idea?

Aside from what others have mentioned, Lia has some creative stream ideas. Hell, as far as I'm aware, she invented the 48-hour fundraising endurance stream that the IdolEN girls and others have copied. But I've also enjoyed her deep dives on internet lore and all the tangents that come out of them.

Hmm.....we've not heard much from Froot lately, I wonder how she's doi---

View attachment 18024
Okay, it's just a collab, but didn't she get the memo the last time around?

April 1st is an interesting day to do this. Hmm.

If Froot doesn't take this event to cut her check for *checks the tweet* $57.4k, we'll have all the more reason to call her out for making that tweet about herself, not about helping the children, and nobody who actually cares about trans people should take her seriously ever again. Hell, I'll at least partially respect her if she admits the tweet got far more likes than she can afford and just cuts a check for $574 or something. But if the day passes and she doesn't mention it at all, well, it's all the more proof how serious she was about her little tweet.

I'd expect them to have a planned-out schedule. Surely they're not just going to dump a couple dozen people on a Discord call together? Spread them out, give them stuff to do, give them a chance to show off individually and find a new audience. We'll see what shape it takes in the coming days, I guess.

And yes, this was a good opportunity to get reminded of the Trans Lifeline mess. I assume things are better now that it's under new management but the whole brand is tainted. They should probably have rebranded years ago.

Never thought I see a vtuber mention DS9

She's apparently been on a Trek binge for a couple weeks based on her Twitter account.

Hanamori Natsuya, the chincilla, retweeted this cute fan comic. Note the odd numbering of the panels.

2: "Goodbye" (a form of it used when leaving work)
3: "I'm home"
6: "Konmori! Hello, ne!"

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Welp a lot of things
1-She had no previous experience doing this(No PL)so her firsts stream are just her messing around with a normal voice very low energy in February 2020(All of this in Facebook gaming BTW)(The YT channel starts getting clips from these streams)
2-I dont remember exactly when but she started to shift into a more high pitched loli voice and a more genki attitude,she never explained why but many theorize that is maybe due to the sheer increase of popularity of the JP vtubing style at the time
3-In the inspiration regard she answered with no doubt the eternal question of Niji or Holo?with Niji saying that she enjoys Otogibara Era and her talks about "how difficult it was to stay in-character for long periods of time while streaming" and other Livers.She dislikes parasocial stuff and 2019 Hololive style of vtubing didnt sit well with her
4-Final Point.Nowadays she just does react content in Twitch and has almost dropped gaming,her inspirations,her old models and most (if not all ) of her old fanbase
Literally a React Channel create purely for this purpose:

Most streamers when they become huge end up doing react. Fans love to suggest shit and see their reaction. Its also no brain ezpz way to make a stream, you dont have to plan shit just have people donate their clips and just laugh or talk shit.

View attachment 17951
I'm about to do a Sweet Mother on the whole fucking month of March
RIP tomorrows collab

Youtube's built in clip feature hates long videos so here's a timestamp:

Edit: I can't remember but does Millie have any pets that coulda knocked over the tape measure?

Sounds like just regular shit falling over.

Apologies for opening a now-old can of worms, but has Froot said anything on the donation to charity yet?
Its always relevant. If she's going to moral grandstand so much might as well get called her out on her shit.

There's a reason all good Germanic food was stolen from elsewhere.

They could do an indigenous spic branch.
  • blood-soaked Aztec war goddess who routinely shouts out random cursewords in nahuatl
  • Maya priestess who joined Hololive to find virgins to sacrifice to bring forth the end of the world. She has yet to find what she's looking for, though
  • Quechua princess living in a hidden city in the Andes, biding her time
Honestly this would be an amazing concept for girls.

Oh no, Rin Penrose isn't streaming today, this is so sad
This girl got like 20,000 subs. Feels like when a channel starts getting a ton of subs youtube recommends it even more. Its basically what happened to Punkaloppi. This girl will probably hit 250k in less than a month from now.

It's harder for Marine now that her sister literally depends on her livelyhood. She came this close to retiring when Coco left cover.
Imagine a world where Treasure Box was never released because she quit.

Basically yes. The inherently problem with 'talent freedom' is that it necessarily frees you from pressure to perform as well. Under a contact, Kson HAD to think of new ways to stand out from the crowd, and HAD to think creatively in order to push and nibble at the restrictions imposed on the regular talents in order to establish a distinct brand.

As a creative person myself, I know the difference between total freedom and obligated productivity. I came to hate my last job because it got soulless, but at the same time it gave me three years of very high creative output on topics I'd otherwise never have considered. I would probably have spent most of those three years spinning my wheels and staring at the ceiling if I'd been self-employed.

Sometimes you absolutely NEED a deadline and somebody yelling 'WHEN IS MY DRAFT READY' in your ear to get your ass off the couch and onto the writing desk.

As mentioned before, Kson is a serious NEET personality. She's lazy, unfocused, prone to stupid decisions and generally poor life choices. This is a woman who thought that it'd be a great idea to livestream herself taking sleeping pills and then playing with lit candles. That doesn't make her a person who NEEDS a wrangler to smack her all the time, but she's no Girl Boss CEO. She needs somebody imposing external order on her chaotic lifestyle for her real talents to shine through.
I feel this. Not sure if its ADHD or something but a deadline or someone depending on me is usually my biggest motivation to do anything. Other than that its very hard for me to start or finish something.

I need your opinion

EIEN girls are still active over a month from the debut. They have a number of fans here, and Riifu in particular is regularly featured in this thread as someone pushing the limit of corpo vtubing and reaching new levels in a very specific area. In recent Recaps, there were several instances where I wished I could just stick a name and drop the "from EIEN" part.
I feel like they might be a good addition. Also some potential yabs to be had in the future.

God damnit Lopi is there. Fortunately she's the only person I'd ever willingly have watched. The rest aside from Froot are a grand collection of literal whos I've never heard of. And never will now, because fuck watching anyone who'd willingly collab for the glorious cause of castrating children.
There are a few decent size people there. Some of the regular orbiters. Can't say I have really watched any of them so I dont really care.

Not directing this at Lopi or anyone in particular but holy shit I hate that "trans rights" phrase. Its the equivalent of " LOOK AT ME IM DOING THE BARE MINIMUM BY SAYING SOME MEANINGLESS FRASE"

BREAK TIME!

Spooder (catches ❤️ in web)

I fucking love her cover of this song. Its a shame she didnt do a full cover.

Cool, a comprehensive list of VTubers to avoid at all costs. Thanks for sharing!
Avoid? You have never watched any of these and chances are that you would've never even known or cared anyways.

This is like the 17th time she threatened to quit, isn't it?

That wording is uh, concerning, though.
Sounds like bad translation and by kill she means her channel, not literally her.

This is the internet though. Gotta make a huge deal out of everything. Its how it works.

Not sure if words of encouragement of suicide letter.

Clip tax

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230329-013137-923.png
@Azehara got another link?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I don't remember who mentioned her the other day, but this 2 view Amity is really fun. She has a nice voice and her model is great.

She's part of the smallest of small corpos it looks like, but at least they have an interesting gimmick of all being classical monsters. Ghost, werewolf, zombie, vampire and the invisible man.

The invisible man VTuber would be the easiest to rig.
Best of luck to her mental health if anything else. She seriously needs an actual boyfriend.
I am willing to offer my services...
The only dick she wants is her brother's.
Ok, that'll be a bit complicated but no matter, for the grade-A tiddies some sacrifices should be made...
Or her hamster's.
Motherfucking menheras.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Rie is streaming and she can't even get over 80 viewers! LMAO!
1680069047205.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom