"Gigi you're a bit too, too big for breastfeeding"Raora Panthera

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ok translation bitches she talked about doing a Twitch stream later where she would say the same in English you happy?
we’ll see about it then. going to backread , I skimmed earlier and just got a weird feeling about everything. doesn’t help that I’m dead tired

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Ok translation bitches she talked about doing a Twitch stream later where she would say the same in English you happy?

why? Kanata herself explained it why she doesnt need someone to speak in her behalf

Kson its talking like if Yagoo puts a gun down her head and forces her to do it,Matsuri its still in HoloJP for fucking god sake

Notice that this Kanata clip was posted 1 month ago, prior to the Minecraft event. So this clip isn't where Kanata spoke out against the Minecraft event antis. In fact those antis were using this statement against her.

Not-Username

You fucks with your info tidbits and jumping to conclusions. cherry picking comments.
Actually got me to backread her translated statements.
She did not say weebs=unicorns
She said that other people start to make this equalization and glorifying more and more extreme actions.

And that's just reading the first 10min.
I will now read the rest, but fuck off with half hearted second hand information/conclusions.

Edit: yeah nah I see no base for all the remarks in the thread after finishing the whole translation.

Last edited:

hylic

Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Lemme get to the point.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And now I want you guys to listen.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Up till now, I've used the term "weeb" in a good way.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: But lately, the manners of the weebs....
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I want the Japanese people to hear this too.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Basically, their manners have been taking a strange turn.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I didn't realize it earlier because I'd been away from the culture for a while.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Weebs are supposed to be people who adore Japan.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: But....
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: In VTuber culture, there's the concept of "gachikoi," or being really in love with the streamer, right?
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And some people get angry about a streamer having a significant other.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I have no problem at all with the gachikoi concept.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: That's not the issue.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And fans supporting creators is great.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I'm talking the "unicorn" troublemakers.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: The ones who flip out when they disagree with something.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And now, it seems like the term "weeb" is referring to THOSE guys instead.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I only learned this recently.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Now, it seems like the more extreme someone is, the "cooler" they are.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I don't mind it if fans dislike their favorite streamer having a significant other.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: The way they connect with creators is up to them.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: However, there are people saying things like, "I only support female creators who don't collab with guys. That's how weebs SHOULD be."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: They spend all their energy in putting down female creators with even a hint of a guy in their life.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: It's getting to the point where those who cross the line are considered "real" weebs.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: They misunderstood that that is how they should act.

Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: That those who make their faves cry are the REAL fans.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: This is very bad.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: This is in fact terrible.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And they consider those who don't share their views "not real weebs."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I love the attitude of, "All that matters is that the creator he/herself is happy."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Up to now, weebs have been people who don't really care who hangs out with who.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Now, they're picking on those who interact with those who interact with those who interact with a guy.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: It's like picking on someone for their ex's ex's ex.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I don't even get what they're fighting against.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And now those people are supposedly "real" weebs.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: There used to be only a few bad apples.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Now the general trend is heading that way.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And some people who consider agency VTubers who obey their agency's orders without question "real" creators.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And themselves, who support such creators, "real" weebs.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: That's so lame.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, of course.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: But as a result of the bad minority growing louder in Japan, it's clouding the overseas viewers' view.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Can't we go back to when we just love VTubers in general, regardless of gender or even race.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Personally, I'm popular with girls and have zero gachikoi.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: So I suppose no one would raise a fuss even if I got married www
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Problem is, I don't have any specific ideas for what can be done.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I only know that things are very wrong.

Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: For example, there are those who say, "Real Japanese don't assert their own views."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: "Those who assert their own views aren't 'real' Japanese. They obey everything they're ordered."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: "The girls who obey everything they're ordered without complaint are REAL Japanese."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: "And those who support those who assert their own views aren't REAL weebs."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: "Real VTubers should all be obedient. All the others are bitches. Harlots."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: For some reason, creators like those are being propped up as model creators.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: It's basically turning into a cult.

Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: You're free to support those creators too, of course. Maybe that's what their character really is like in real life.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I know my fans are different. You're basically handpicked.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: When I say something, you guys go, "Sure, sure. Take a seat, Souchou."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Chat: It's the difference between following guidelines and being a slave.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Yes! That's so true.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And being a slave is NOT the most beautiful part of Japanese culture, guys.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I'm trying SO hard to get rid of slavery, weebs.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: But if you're all into that slavery stuff, VTubing will be over in 5 years.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Say goodbye to all your oshis.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: If it gets to where all the major VTubers are mere slaves, it's all over
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Chat: Would you get bashed for saying this?
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Oh, I'm beyond caring about that.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I'm just feeling alarmed at the current situation.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Part of me feels like Japanese culture is being made light of, and it really rubs me the wrong way.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: So, I'm not telling you guys to not support those creators.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I'm just saying, what's most important is the creators' own happiness.

Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Chat: They just want to say what they want using Japan as an excuse
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Maybe.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: A perfectly obedient girl isn't true "seiso".
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: True "seiso" is someone who sticks to their beliefs and fights for them.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Just clarifying, I have no issue whatsoever with agencies.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: They're businesses. They're meant to make money.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: But I don't like that people are saying those who strictly obey orders from above are being called real weebs.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Chat: Being popular means you're in the right
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: You're free to take that opinion.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: What's "right" is for you to decide for yourself.
feel free to take it out of context, extrapolate your rrats and such but it's fucking weird to see so many people here get the exact opposite of what she's saying.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Notice that this Kanata clip was posted 1 month ago, prior to the Minecraft event. So this clip isn't where Kanata spoke out against the Minecraft event antis. In fact those antis were using this statement against her.
Now that we are bringin a small Holo drama lets see:
1680016479709.png
Despite being menhera and having a lot of antis this La+ like/dislike ratio seems normal
1680016574339.png
Botan one its the best by far
1680016654068.png
Peko also has a minority of antis but this is also ok
1680016737452.png
Less CCV but Chloe seems also ok
1680016799058.png
of course Kanata has the most dislikes but we definetily had worst dramas in Holo regarding this shit i dont think this is something that sould have been relevant in the first place

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
there's definite proof that they've been mandated to engage in blockgame again. Even gura had to stream it.
That was her members' fault though.... (and remarkably she actually built something kind of finished, at least the above ground part)

Limkin

Kson always had this annoying "I know what's better for you than you do and I am never wrong" attitude, before, during, and after her Hololive days. Most of the stories about her interactions with others are "Coco bestowing her wisdom upon them" regardless of their own opinion. She has been on a record to not understand the way weebs and vtubers culture works, jumping to her own conclusions, making uninformed retarded takes and acting like she is the sole progenitor of truth. Just like she is doing right here, she made up some bs in her head, thinks it's true, and can't wait to explain to others how wrong they are and how right she is. Also acting like a sore looser still salty that she got booted from a company for trying to do things the way she was explicitly told not to do. Company has a public image they want to retain and uphold, and if your actions are going against it - don't act surprised when they don't want you there anymore and see you as liability. She always could've went to Nijisanji and just be like Gundou, but her retarded "I know the idol industry Cover promotes is wrong and I must save this poor girls" got her where she is right now

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is very pleased with how her polymer clay buckos came out. There'll be a giveaway, too.

amibuckos.jpeg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You fucks with your info tidbits and jumping to conclusions. cherry picking comments.
Actually got me to backread her translated statements.
She did not say weebs=unicorns
She said that other people start to make this equalization and glorifying more and more extreme actions.

And that's just reading the first 10min.
I will now read the rest, but fuck off with half hearted second hand information/conclusions.

Edit: yeah nah I see no base for all the remarks in the thread after finishing the whole translation.
I was going to all that stuff too and mention the rrats on Ksoncord to get their thoughts

after the stream ofc, she’s still reading donations rn

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She was absolutely relentless about inviting Nazuna to male collabs live on stream where it was awkward for her to refuse until she was directly told to stop inviting her to them. She also tried to drop a surprise "how to pick up guys" English lesson on her with one day notice, leading to Nazuna canceling last minute and making a tweet about how she wanted to be seiso/clean in the following days. This shit all lead up to the garctic phone collab and Nazuna dropping into a major weeks long depressive episode.

Kson has a serious problem with not understanding that not everyone wants to be fucking Kson and a lot of fans sure as fuck don't want to watch someone like Kson either.

I've defended her in the past for being friends with Mike, extending her a (what she thought was) good faith hand in her time of need with VshojoJP, and being one of the few people who will listen to her when she needs it, but she has seriously made me regret it over time despite any good intentions she may have.
This seems weird, since she very emphatically didn't do male collabs as Coco (at a time when Fubuki, Aki, Suisei, Matsuri all did do them).

She should understand the concept of personal choice on such matters, since she already made the exact same choice Nazuna made during her time as Coco.

Not-Username

Now that we are bringin a small Holo drama lets see:
View attachment 17969Despite being menhera and having a lot of antis this La+ like/dislike ratio seems normal
View attachment 17971Botan one its the best by far
View attachment 17973Peko also has a minority of antis but this is also ok
View attachment 17974Less CCV but Chloe seems also ok
View attachment 17975of course Kanata has the most dislikes but we definetily had worst dramas in Holo regarding this shit i dont think this is something that sould have been relevant in the first place
To me it felt like it was not spurred by a specific friend. More like she met up with several after some time.

Most funny for me is that she practically ranted in a way that summarizes most sentiment of our general thread.
  • Fuck (growing number of) unicorns
  • Corpo management grows stricter at places, which seems long-term bad
  • Like who you want to like anyways
  • Weeb culture degrading (what was that about gatekeeping)
:whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Every month in VHoeShow, Kson proves why sometimes having a manager is a very, very good thing.

hylic

Also acting like a sore looser still salty that she got booted from a company for trying to do things the way she was explicitly told not to do.
Kson has literally never said a single negative thing about cover or even corpos in general. Find me a single instance of her being bitter about Hololive.

This seems weird, since she very emphatically didn't do male collabs as Coco (at a time when Fubuki, Aki, Suisei, Matsuri all did do them).

She should understand the concept of personal choice on such matters, since she already made the exact same choice Nazuna made during her time as Coco.

Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I don't mind it if fans dislike their favorite streamer having a significant other.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: The way they connect with creators is up to them.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: However, there are people saying things like, "I only support female creators who don't collab with guys. That's how weebs SHOULD be."
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: They spend all their energy in putting down female creators with even a hint of a guy in their life.

she is just telling people to stop being so fucking schizo. You can have your GFE streamer without purging your oshi with fire at the first sign of potential contamination from male particles.

this shit

fuck it
MyHolo is hiring vtuber managers/assistant manager, good that they're feeling the heat from idol and PC.

funny thing from the job description: they ask a for a drug test :deztheroom:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I know being retarded is just your brand, but can you point out this incessant shitting on Kson just because she joined Vshojo? Hasn't the general consensus, for as long as she's been in Vshojo, that her and Mouse are the only redeemable parts of Vshojo? Are you genuinely too retarded to connect the dots between Kson says something incredibly retarded > people talk shit? I know, I know, it's hard, there's a whole cause-and-effect chain of two entire actions right there.
that’s some strawmanning

Never said you guys hate her because she joined. Though I can get the misunderstanding with the last part of my comment. But I never once said you
incessant shitting on Kson just because she joined Vshojo?
but there are times when the thread has shit on her for joining. Like the bikini model, when she joined, and the latest outfit. The argument isn’t you’re always hating on her for joining, because I never said that. The argument was that in this instance, you wouldn’t be complaining if she wasn’t in Vshojo

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kson has literally never said a single negative thing about cover or even corpos in general. Find me a single instance of her being bitter about Hololive.
She said that Niji(managment OFC) are bullies for not letting her collab with some of their livers.Never said something direct against Holo and maybe even said postive things about them but this seems like an anti corpo talk about them being slaves and not being happy:
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Chat: It's the difference between following guidelines and being a slave.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: And being a slave is NOT the most beautiful part of Japanese culture, guys.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: But if you're all into that slavery stuff, VTubing will be over in 5 years.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: If it gets to where all the major VTubers are mere slaves, it's all over
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: Part of me feels like Japanese culture is being made light of, and it really rubs me the wrong way.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: So, I'm not telling you guys to not support those creators.
Taishi Ch. 神代大使: [EN] Kson: I'm just saying, what's most important is the creators' own happiness.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
One thing has held true across time: No one likes getting lectured to.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

It was only a matter of time before Poltato PC existed in real life

Imagine the experience of booting up your Poltato for the first time, with these sound effects.

hylic

She said that Niji(managment OFC) are bullies for not letting her collab with some of their livers.Never said somethin direc against Holo and maybe even said postive things about them but this seems like an anti corpo talk about them being slaves and not being happy:
Oh my god the absolute temerity to suggest that livers have their own agenda independent of a company. This only comes off as anti-corpo if you accept the premise that corpos have to be slave drivers or you have schizophrenia and read lines that aren't there.

Limkin

if her incessant ranting on every occasion about japanese corporations not allowing talent freedom(c) and having entire stream dedicated to promoting said talent freedom(c) to you is not being a bitter bitch about how restrictive was Hololive then I guess she just randomly gets salty over not being allowed to do things she wanted with literally zero reasons why she could be salty about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom