"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
>join Talent Freedom™ agency
>get mad that people clown on you due to association with Talent Freedom™ agency
>cope about Talent Freedom™ agency
Oh no, if it isn't the consequences of her own actions.
And it angers me the most that people are begging kson to get Pikamee and Mirai Akari into VshojoJP.

That's literally the worst thing you could do to either of them, especially Pikamee considering their position on Wizard Game.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Looks like she's just going to be complaining about "unicorn troublemakers". Some how she did gymnastics to say "weeb" means unicorns.

Edit:
Kson: And some people who consider agency VTubers who obey their agency's orders without question "real" creators.
Kson: And themselves, who support such creators, "real" weebs.
Kson: That's so lame.
Kson: I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, of course.

If she is trying to direct this at Mikeneko, it's fucking hilarious knowing the things she just said in her YouTube members stream.

Mind your own fucking business, you've caused more than enough trouble for her as is.
That part of the rant may be about Kanata. There was some Minecraft event today:

When the event was announced a week ago, retard unicorns (and/or antis pretending they're mad about males when they'd always be mad) were giving Kanata flak, even though the Holo team is all girls and they have no interaction with the other teams.

I'll leave off other hot takes about what Kson said until someone summarises what she's actually saying, which seems... difficult to do.

You mean /vt/ then.
If it was /vt/ one of you would have noticed and posted a better summary than I have.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think a lot of meaning is being lost on translation here.

When the event was announced a week ago, retard unicorns (and/or antis pretending they're mad about males when they'd always be mad)
You mean /vt/ then.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think a lot of meaning is being lost on translation here.
yeah and also it feels like a lot of people are complaining to complain because they hate that she joined Vshojo

Idk if ya’ll hate Kson now because she joined Vshojo but this anger is dumb

edit: 1st part was right but that line about “idk ya’ll hate Kson now” is dumb to say

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

It was only a matter of time before Poltato PC existed in real life

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yeah there's no way people are going to know what's actually being said, even after translation and a possible re-iteration on twitch

Which is incredibly strange because this hasn't been an issue before, but instead of speculation and rushing to conclusions, I'll just focus my attention on today's stream lineup, which-

Oh no, Rin Penrose isn't streaming today, this is so sad

Mehk

That part of the rant may be about Kanata. There was some Minecraft event today:
Kson: It's just that there are those around me who're in the thick of this but can't speak out.
Kson: So I asked if I could say it on their behalf, and they said yes.

Looks like it is about Kanata

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
yeah and also it feels like a lot of people are complaining to complain because they hate that she joined Vshojo

Idk if ya’ll hate Kson now because she joined Vshojo but this is dumb
Fuckers its Taishi her official Translator she even said thanks to him for translating nothing its lost here

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fuckers its Taishi her official Translator she even said thanks to him for translating nothing its lost here
things are lost if people read into things WAYYY more than they should

translations are nothing if you’re missing the point of the talk

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Idk if ya’ll hate Kson now because she joined Vshojo but this is dumb
I know being retarded is just your brand, but can you point out this incessant shitting on Kson just because she joined Vshojo? Hasn't the general consensus, for as long as she's been in Vshojo, that her and Mouse are the only redeemable parts of Vshojo? Are you genuinely too retarded to connect the dots between Kson says something incredibly retarded > people talk shit? I know, I know, it's hard, there's a whole cause-and-effect chain of two entire actions right there.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Kson: It's just that there are those around me who're in the thick of this but can't speak out.
Kson: So I asked if I could say it on their behalf, and they said yes.

Looks like it is about Kanata
I guess it could fit given that she went on a spiel against corpos too.
Still, a lot of backlash against Kanata (as minor as it seems to be) is due to her own words about what "idol" means to her. Having a known associate speak anonymously on behalf of her and taking a dump on the unicorn part of fanbase before ranting about corpos seems a bit unwise.

Autisticus

what trouble was that? like genuinely what are you talking about
She was absolutely relentless about inviting Nazuna to male collabs live on stream where it was awkward for her to refuse until she was directly told to stop inviting her to them. She also tried to drop a surprise "how to pick up guys" English lesson on her with one day notice, leading to Nazuna canceling last minute and making a tweet about how she wanted to be seiso/clean in the following days. This shit all lead up to the garctic phone collab and Nazuna dropping into a major weeks long depressive episode.

Kson has a serious problem with not understanding that not everyone wants to be fucking Kson and a lot of fans sure as fuck don't want to watch someone like Kson either.

I've defended her in the past for being friends with Mike, extending her a (what she thought was) good faith hand in her time of need with VshojoJP, and being one of the few people who will listen to her when she needs it, but she has seriously made me regret it over time despite any good intentions she may have.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Are you conflating this place with /vt/ or something? I supported her as Coco and support her as kson, she's one of the few VShojo talents I'll watch from time to time. I'm just baffled as to why she is sperging all over the map and can understand why some people would read it as a pink cat moment.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

things are lost if people read into things WAYYY more than they should

translations are nothing if you’re missing the point of the talk
You realize it's possible to criticize people who you like, and still like them after despite their dumb behavior.....right?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Are you conflating this place with /vt/ or something? I supported her as Coco and support her as kson, she's one of the few VShojo talents I'll watch from time to time. I'm just baffled as to why she is sperging all over the map and can understand why some people would read it as a pink cat moment.
this is all too confusing

Especially when you yourself think things are getting lost in translation

You realize it's possible to criticize people who you like, and still like them after despite their dumb behavior.....right?
that was the point of the end of the first comment

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She was absolutely relentless about inviting Nazuna to male collabs live on stream where it was awkward for her to refuse until she was directly told to stop inviting her to them. She also tried to drop a surprise "how to pick up guys" English lesson on her with one day notice, leading to Nazuna canceling last minute and making a tweet about how she wanted to be seiso/clean in the following days. This shit all lead up to the garctic phone collab and Nazuna dropping into a major weeks long depressive episode.

Kson has a serious problem with not understanding that not everyone wants to be fucking Kson and a lot of fans sure as fuck don't want to watch someone like Kson either.

I've defended her in the past for being friends with Mike, extending her a (what she thought was) good faith hand in her time of need with VshojoJP, and being one of the few people who will listen to her when she needs it, but she has seriously made me regret it over time despite any good intentions she may have.
I feel like "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" can be used to describe a lot of what kson/Coco has done. I will note that there are obvious things she's done that have turned out great.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
this is all too confusing

Especially when you yourself think things are getting lost in translation
Ok translation bitches she talked about doing a Twitch stream later where she would say the same in English you happy?

When the event was announced a week ago, retard unicorns (and/or antis pretending they're mad about males when they'd always be mad) were giving Kanata flak, even though the Holo team is all girls and they have no interaction with the other teams.

I'll leave off other hot takes about what Kson said until someone summarises what she's actually saying, which seems... difficult to do.

why? Kanata herself explained it why she doesnt need someone to speak in her behalf

Kson its talking like if Yagoo puts a gun down her head and forces her to do it,Matsuri its still in HoloJP for fucking god sake

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Onolumi reached that part in MGS2 where the colonel tells Raiden to turn off the PS2, and she turned off her PS2

Ono.png

Kson its talking like if Yagoo puts a gun down her head and forces her to do it,Matsuri its still in HoloJP for fucking god sake

While I doubt they're being forced to collab with the Stars there's definite proof that they've been mandated to engage in blockgame again. Even gura had to stream it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom