"You know what Panko, Italian is just pizzafied French, fuck you!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Funny you mention a mummy museum in socal because I have been dragged to the same area and went to a mummy thing around San Diego. It was a king tut "experience". When did she say she went because this thing was very temporary feeling. Have no idea how long it's been around.

Every thing people say about California is true. GET ME OUT OF HERE
Considering the Santa Clara mention, it was likely the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose.
EDIT: Also worth mentioning that San Jose is the city with the 4th highest amount of Koreans in the entire United States, which would line up with her being able to get a newspaper in Korean for her pumpkin carving stream.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There's a reason all good Germanic food was stolen from elsewhere.

They could do an indigenous spic branch.
  • blood-soaked Aztec war goddess who routinely shouts out random cursewords in nahuatl
  • Maya priestess who joined Hololive to find virgins to sacrifice to bring forth the end of the world. She has yet to find what she's looking for, though
  • Quechua princess living in a hidden city in the Andes, biding her time
Or they could do an ethnic spic branch.
  • a Mexican drug lady who rants about gringos while high
  • daughter of a Colombian drug lord with hippophobia
  • a Venezuelan politician. Futakuchi Mana will have to be recruited for this one
You do realize they are gonna kill each other before they even debut if we get what you listed right?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You do realize they are gonna kill each other before they even debut if we get what you listed right?
Content.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I have to post this clip from Matsuri's team of course

She uses "AEST + 1" on her schedule along with PST. If that is her Aussie time zone, it apparently puts her in the South East part of Australia.
Basically other than Queensland (no Daylight Savings Time).

Miko commenting on AZKi's performance

VSinger Enma Ruri will release a cover premiering 9.30PM JST. She and the other Live Union members will have a singing relay so do come and visit, I will link them tomorrow. Most of you would have known HACHI but check the other three members as well.

From the indies, ex IseV Wakana Kohaku's crowdfunding is successful and she will have a 3D model on 27 April, exactly two years after her debut (coincidentally my oshi's graduation day).

If you follow Towa, Tsuna, and Beni's team, here's what you can expect from Beni. When they talked about team name in another stream Beni mentioned they can add their "number names", Towa's 108, Tsuna's 27, and Yakumo 896 and get 1031 (Tensai/Genius)

Pressuring the coach

Animated introduction of Kurumi Noah's team

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hey Shiina's schedual's up too! Looks like Himbo is back on the menu!

FsRvgA5aIAAcgSz.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
There's a reason all good Germanic food was stolen from elsewhere.

They could do an indigenous spic branch.
  • blood-soaked Aztec war goddess who routinely shouts out random cursewords in nahuatl
  • Maya priestess who joined Hololive to find virgins to sacrifice to bring forth the end of the world. She has yet to find what she's looking for, though
  • Quechua princess living in a hidden city in the Andes, biding her time

What no FLAYED GOD girl who cooks and cleans for you or a bloodsoaked beauty who's face is just literally two snakes turned to the side. SMH.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Same here compa. Every time he speaks spanish i cringe and want to die right then and there.

Both mouse and scarle are basically just americans, neither of them is full-on latino autism.

Latinos are like SEAmonkeys but influenced by the US and spain rather than china. Most latinos who watch vtubers already speak english and those are the more well-behaved ones who understand western internet culture, if you pandered to the spanish-only indios then you'd get a bunch of fucking apes who can't control their coom and autistic tendencies. Tbh at this point I would just get a bunch of ESLs that speak french, spanish, russian, italian, SEAlanguages and portuguese and just make Hololive International.
Are you saying you DON'T like it when Granny tells you to drink US sponsored Coke to cure your cancer?

Timestamp for a homeopathy ritual to cure DIABETES by drinking the holy brown water

Pioneer

AZKi spring themed singing stream in 3 hours.

paul

Early Adopter
@Nenelove fails to promote his wife - sad :botanheadshake:. Starts in a few minutes

Instead of starting right off with a song, she summoned Maidon-sensei to teach us/her the choreo. Nice new touch from Nene
Nene Ch.桃鈴ねね - 【 #桃鈴ねね誕生日2023 】3D LIVE✨毎日誰かの誕生日!重大発表あり!【 桃鈴ねね ホロライブ 】 [Y_n8tWcMFj8 - 1280x720.jpg

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Nanashiinku might be (it is) a completely mismanaged mess but I love how their talents have a recognizable and unique kind of retardness
Anna ex-SugarLyrics celebrating her 3rd anniversary

1680001760696.png

She had a 3d karaoke/concert segment but she was using mocopi and the tracking is fucking cursed

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
People have been jumping the line for Sleepys merch

Archive

Fuck you Tarkov Woman, I'll take your poorly hidden merch links and order 10 of everything just to continue supporting you.

3.0.png

You can't stop me.
I know you lurk here. :gun:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sheriff Calli is a legit costume "it's a joke for April fool's but also not a joke" she " used a wish on it"

Hour long multi pov compilation of one of the first Live/Stars collabs

Also in less happy news I can't read moon runes but according to prechat Souchou is pissed about something

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WTF, no one told me ojou mentioned me by name! I've never even had the chance to show support live (never even left a comment either) and she said my name. AND NONE OF YOU FLAVR WATCHING FUCKERS TOLD ME!!!

niggaphil

Looks like Phase Connect is a black-ops company. The sad girl Vtuber company never exist. No wonder Crazy Pippa always went haywire and wanna shoot Wal-Mart
擷取.PNG

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

So this was a tease of Calli's 2 million wish: Sheriff Calli outfit.

I wonder what Sheriffs use as transportation, perhaps some kind of four-legged animal, maybe someone who is extremely intelligent could enlighten me on this subject
but it 100% does not mean she loves you romantically my man.
She loves me, she just doesn't show it due to her knowing how her fans would react, but if given the chance she would marry me, stop spreading such lies and deceit against what I know is true in my heart
Apologies for opening a now-old can of worms, but has Froot said anything on the donation to charity yet?
When have Libs ever delivered on their word

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
WTF, no one told me ojou mentioned me by name! I've never even had the chance to show support live (never even left a comment either) and she said my name. AND NONE OF YOU FLAVR WATCHING FUCKERS TOLD ME!!!
In all fairness, it wasn't nearly as funny as when Rie shouted you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom