Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The truth.png
Anon speaking absolute truth on the possibility of ES branches.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is eating Japanese snacks with the handcam.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS' Valentine's Day karaokes are when the GFE gets a bit too real.
You mean her Valentine's day karaoke that had GuyRyS' credit card expired and being unable to pay for their dinner? Then ended in a car chase between her siscon brother and GuyRyS that landed GuyRyS in prison after being dumped by IRyS? You can take that shit seriously?

Edit: I'm dumb, you meant too real as in real life

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 17914
Speaking of GFE and tubers who do it, why is the riifling so much shorter? Is Riifu a giantess or is she just into manlets?

Oh god she's not a shotacon is she?
Hmm, I don't think I remember her ever talking about her "tags". She does seem to like the whole dommy-mommy role people portray her in. I think she said something about wanting to peg a guy (which seems to be a rather common fetish for women). Also, her character model is 5'4" so she's pretty small. Honestly given her design I thought they would put her at being 6'5" or something.

Speaking of which, is that infamous Yuko asmr stream anywhere, or has it vanished from the internet? Ngl you guys piqued my morbid curiosity.
I saved it somewhere and I can't seem to find it. I got way too much shit on this PC.

View attachment 17915
He aint wrong on most of those but at the same time what do they have to lose? Doesn't have to be an ES branch either (the idea of it actually sounds pretty scary given who catty and drama prone they are) but a girl like Reimu could probably do really well, especially if she leans a bit more into the ES bit. Again look at Hakka. As for Merch they should capitalize on it. Cover should just own a sweatshop in NIcaragua. They could make all of the merch for really cheap and not fuck over their fans in the West with the stupid shipping costs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think regardless of GFE being mainstream or not (id still say the only one who really does that with a big corpo EN chuuba is Vox), its quite interesting when schizos latch on to randy chuubas regardless of them doing GFE shit or not, either by being so autistic that the most minimum of appreciation sets them off or other factors of autism

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
i believe it. it was tva that broke the rielle face posts right?
Yes, that was me. I doxed her. I wasn't the first to post her face, but I was the first to find her linkedin and her personal website with her face and name.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 17915
I do think the part about japanese women versus latina woman is a little exaggerated ultimately as long it has a vagina simp is gonna simp, I think the 2 bigger issues with and ES branch are:

1) as mention the money issue, latinos are some cheap ass motherfuckers that think paying 50 cent for a bus pass is a scam, they would absoltuly pirate and bootleg the shit out of anything before even considering buying any official merch or content.
2) lack of people with experienced management I'm pretty sure even finding actual people with talent management experience that speak spanish and Japanese and to boot have any sort of idea what a vtuber even is will be a next to impossible task.

Also with the wactor fiasco I have been trying to get into more Spanish's vtubers out of curiosity and the other biggest vtuber "company" is basically the Spanish equivalent of Vshojo, Owozu (https://www.owozu.com/), and the vtuber landscape honestly looks pretty similar to the current twitch EN market, tiktok is king of discoverability with pretty much every big vtuber got there by blowing up on TikTok, reaction contents, and being very lewd are what most of the popular ES vtuber I follow have in common so I wonder how Holo would adapt.

this shit

fuck it
A lot of effort going into narrowing down what "GFE" means right now specifically to intimate roleplay.

While that's fine and may be accurate, we need to be honest with ourselves about the fact that people are trying to address a weird behavior meme among female streamers and not just vtubers, and that is tailoring your content to at best not drive away, or at worst actively attract, the type of mentally ill viewers who want to pretend the streamer is their girlfriend, and the type who absolutely will go batshit the second the streamer is near a penishaver.

Does anyone want to try and deny that while someone like Kiara may not call chat her boyfriend and do Valentines roleplay with them, that she isn't perfectly fine tailoring her content to tardwrangle the audience that want to pretend she is their girlfriend? And that's not to single her out, because while she's the most obvious to me out of EN, this applies to more than half the company.
Regarding Kiara I'm 100% positive that she would off herself if she were to be suddenly cut off from the internet for good. She needs the parasocial interactions more than most of her employees :menhera:

Horo7618

No one in particular
You mean her Valentine's day karaoke that had GuyRyS' credit card expired and being unable to pay for their dinner? Then ended in a car chase between her siscon brother and GuyRyS that landed GuyRyS in prison after being dumped by IRyS?
This was clearly based on IRyS' real life dating history.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi is live with Lia in chat as she asks her about what "the furry scale" is.
"What if I find the fifth scale attrac- like like cute." -Remilia Nephys
"Did you know that a males cats softest part of its body is not its ears, not its nose, but its balls. Have you ever touched a male cats balls? They are literally the softest thing you could ever touch! Softer than a baby's cheek. They're super duper soft! So if you ever see a male cat, squeeze the balls, trust me!" -Also Remilia Nephys

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Most accurate vt post. I still can't watch Hakka without feeling some sort of internal disgust lmao.
His interview with Mouse was very wholesome.

I have a feeling Nyaruu going to facedoxx herself again.

1679956049565.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yes, that was me. I doxed her. I wasn't the first to post her face, but I was the first to find her linkedin and her personal website with her face and name.
You keep saying this like posting your own shit is an accomplishment of some kind.

Horo7618

No one in particular

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
This was clearly based on IRyS' real life dating history.
I adore IRyS. She's one of my favorite people on the planet. But, jesus christ, the thought of being in a relationship with her would be EXHAUSTING. It'd be like raising a 20-something toddler.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Horo7618

No one in particular

Ensok

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If they're really considering opening a spic branch hololive is gonna have to pull out some absolute godtier talent scouting to avoid the absolute minefield that is hiring latina bitches. It's very likely they will end up picking up cosplayers, there's a lot of them and they already stream to a bunch of simps or they'll get people who do VA but most of them are garbage at it. The pool of latinas that make content online is just cosplayers, vloggers, makeup and DIY and a lot of them are prone to nuclear drama, I heard of a vlogger who went to prison for a while because she got into a spat with some bitch online and she leaked her nudes or something as revenge but those nudes were when she was a minor. Imagine hiring someone like her.

Money wise there has been a bit of a shift from pirating everything because most of the people who liked anime grew to have stable jobs, I know plenty of fucks who turned into consoomers when they got a job. As long as they get some cutesy girls that play along it will profitable because at this point the Hololive brand is gonna do 90% of the lifting, well, it will profitable until it implodes from within.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You mean her Valentine's day karaoke that had GuyRyS' credit card expired and being unable to pay for their dinner? Then ended in a car chase between her siscon brother and GuyRyS that landed GuyRyS in prison after being dumped by IRyS? You can take that shit seriously?

Edit: I'm dumb, you meant too real as in real life
I meant the stuff about her being indecisive regarding what to eat, doing some passive-aggressive sniping over petty stuff, getting sullen out of nowhere, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom