"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Meh. Most of these are not schizos. Just general weirdoes and internet famous people.

View attachment 17841

She seems to really hate Chris.
you have to remember that to people like us who have read and seen first hand top schizo bullshit these are amateur hours but to internet normies this is some hardcore shit. I'm happy for sena she seems to be doing good for existing based off of a shitpost, I just wish she'd use that omori looking model instead of the her regular one. I find her regular one repulsive, the one she's rigging looks pretty cute maybe I'll watch her when she finishes it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png

Saw this on 4chan (people are spamming Covers financial report or whatever it's called), the jokes practically write themselves:
View attachment 17842
200 million x 68= 13.6 billion
87 million*161= 14 billion

Though I don’t know if this includes the EXPO merch or FES tickets.
Also 14 billion yen is 107 million USD and 13.6 billion yen is 104 million USD. So the difference is quite small

btw, Cover is on stock market now

97FC9621-D175-4E16-975D-D00727DEE1CB.jpeg
edit: explanation from homeland
6B0C033A-BFCE-4BB9-80B3-F81E9CAEDD45.jpeg

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
200 million x 68= 13.6 billion
87 million*161= 14 billion
Paying staff and talents and such comes out of revenue, so taking into account the much larger employee count; Niji is probably still lower.

Doesn't matter either way, still funny.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Here all the brackets.
Screenshot_20230326_212132_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20230326_212148_YouTube.jpg
They actually divided in a way that shitters will have more chances to play instead of being imediately stomped by a good player. Hype.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Some info on canan.
Makes sense, you don't have 100k worth of equipment and not like what you do.

Full image is more interesting via Burnt Fish
1679880570427.png
Source via fish too https://cover-corp.com/ir/news/2303...s_for_Growth_Opportunities_and_Strategies.pdf
And a "new" PR post on their note: https://note.com/cover_corp/n/nb99a150792b5

Brave group includes VSPO which has the majority of their subs. 774 is a mismanaged mess but you might know AniMare and Honeystrap

More favorities
Ruchan...
ruchan.png
Zoomer vs Boomer
Zoomboom.png

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sena trying not to giggle while saying the phrase "antisemetic remarks" does something to me and I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of this.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
fuckmyeyes.png
I was about to ask what the fuck is happening until I remembered my dumbass clicked on ugly theme. It's perfect.
Anyway, this is very funny to see. Niji surely has something up their sleeve to turn those numbers in their favor, right?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyway, this is very funny to see. Niji surely has something up their sleeve to turn those numbers in their favor, right?
Maybe Cover spends more on projects than Anycolor; since they actually give a fuck about having good merch.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 17846
Source via fish too https://cover-corp.com/ir/news/2303...s_for_Growth_Opportunities_and_Strategies.pdf

Brave group includes VSPO which has the majority of their subs. 774 is a mismanaged mess but you might know AniMare and Honeystrap
Cover released this themselves?! Corpo numberfagging? Wtf?! /#/ must be burning down. Also isn't brave the fuckwits behind the gamebu drama years ago? I wish they had died like upd8.
ALL OUT WAR

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png

Saw this on 4chan (people are spamming Covers financial report or whatever it's called), the jokes practically write themselves:
View attachment 17842

View attachment 17846

At first I thought this was the usual /vt/ numberfagging, then I realized Cover posted it themselves. :ponrys:

hololive ruined /jp/

kukkia

Early Adopter

RiverBear

View attachment 17846

More favorities
Ruchan...
View attachment 17849
Zoomer vs Boomer
View attachment 17851
Holo must really be confident to name drop their competitors in their financial statements
1679882475608.png

Is this 200 million or 200 thousand?
because I do not believe for one second each Vtuber under Holo earns approx 1.5 million USD per year

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo must really be confident to name drop their competitors in their financial statements
It's not like people reading the document won't know about other agencies, it's more beneficial to make themselves look larger in comparison than to hide the competition outright.
View attachment 17852
because I do not believe for one second each Vtuber under Holo earns approx 1.5 million USD per year
200 million, but idk if that's just an equal division of all revenue between all chuubas they own, there's obviously no way holohomos make anywhere near a million.

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
Nana Asteria's 1 year celebration stream is starting
e: link broke

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 17852
You find it more believable that they make 1.5k each?
Like I said in another post, 'revenue' is not 'profit'.

this shit

fuck it

View attachment 17846

More favorities
Ruchan...
View attachment 17849
Zoomer vs Boomer
View attachment 17851
774 just happy to be there (they officially changed name to Nanashinku to fuck any international recognizability they might have had)

Nanashinku.jpg

look at this logo and tell me this isnt especially built to fuck with foreigners
(thumbnail not working idk why)

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
To be more serious, my guess would be A - no, and B - they don't care.

Money per vtuber is clearly less important than overall revenue for Anycolor and has been for like 3+ years. At the end of the day if your profit is the same or more it doesn't matter for the bosses whether it comes from 60 people or 200 people.

c1.jpg
a1.jpg

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1679841067819010.jpg(Source)
Mumei asking God for forgiveness (God forgives her and the weight of her many sins are lifted from her heart).

RiverBear

You find it more believable that they make 1.5k each?
Like I said in another post, 'revenue' is not 'profit'.
Yes, consider that Tempus and ID exists, 1.5k each is more believable.

To be more serious, my guess would be A - no, and B - they don't care.

Money per vtuber is clearly less important than overall revenue for Anycolor and has been for like 3+ years. At the end of the day if your profit is the same or more it doesn't matter for the bosses whether it comes from 60 people or 200 people.

View attachment 17855
View attachment 17856

Also

Holo
68 Vtubers * 200 mil yen per Vtuber = 1.36 Billion

Niji
161 Vtubers * 87 mil yen per Vtuber = 1.4 billion
They kinda just fucked themselves by showing Niji still earns more overall lmao

Oh my bad, I thought you were serious for once.
Maybe if this were Niji, I would believe their Male talents to earn 1.5 mil USD per year.
But Holo? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom