"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Speaking of Nazuna, some anon on /vt/ has summarized the recent drama that was happening with Nazuna. Fair warning it is long and autistic.
You can read it here.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
No wonder Kirsche's talked about piss so much, it's Ramadan!

No Name

Imagine Dragon's Dogma II becoming flavor of the month when it releases, which is likely since there was a period of time when playing the original was the meta

You'll get your favorite streamers playing the original weeks/months before release, maybe even covers of FLYING INTO FREE, or the terrible decision to do a watchalong of the Netflix adaptation

And we will see the absolute pinnacle of hand-eye co-ordination vs character building in action, for better or for worse

Please look forward to it
Whose neck do I have to wring for some good Into Free covers? As a massive DDDA fan I'm fearfully hoping for it to become fotm before the 2nd games release. That will be the time when we can separate the true Vtuber gaming autists from the casuals.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Can we have a Kirsche liveposting thread too? I need more highlights like this pls.
It's a few things.
  1. She wanted to stream on YouTube, which she can't do on Nazuna.
  2. She has been wanting to start breaking back out from her Twitcast bubble and return to regular streaming as Mikeneko. She had planned to do this last week before the unicorn drama made her take a break. She was supposed to do a special stream last Tuesday to kick off this comeback that ended up getting canceled. We still don't know what that stream was supposed to/will be.
  3. She's a bit down on Nazuna right now due to getting jerked around on a project she really wanted to do. She has been given the green light and then later told it was NG afterwards at least twice. It seems to have killed her motivation to do Nazuna streams this weekend.
She's also generally attached to the Mikeneko account and identity. Even if she acts mostly the same when streaming with her Mikeneko models as she does on Nazuna, she sees it as her actual identity instead of a character.

She's been streaming as Mikeneko on various platforms for over a decade and wants to continue growing despite everything that happened last year.

She has outright said she wants us to love her as a 3D real life woman more than any vtuber or character she plays/has played.
Did ORCA really leave and why is she nerfing her heterochromia? Mikeneko v1 fit so well.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230326-151233-526.png
Screenshot_20230326-163426-301.png
Yukos Henry iteration has been on a roll today lmao
Apparently she hasn't just been posting to twitter as Rye, she's been spending her weekends playing Arma 3 with penis havers as Rye
:whatastory:

Edit - archive of the YouTube page

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche: Moonman, Moonman, can't you see.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Whose neck do I have to wring for some good Into Free covers? As a massive DDDA fan I'm fearfully hoping for it to become fotm before the 2nd games release. That will be the time when we can separate the true Vtuber gaming autists from the casuals.

Man, all the newcomers that would be getting in at Dark Arisen never got to know Into Free.

I'd definitely stream it but I also know no one will really want to watch multiple streams worth of autistic material farming so I'd be playing a fuckload offscreen. I'd be able to give a lot of insight into item collection, leveling strats, item locations and the like.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule I am rapidly reconsidering my life choices.
Not sure what I did now, my oshi is strictly anti-pee. Though maybe I can offer you a friendly lobotomy to help with those nasty memories you wish to rid yourself of?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 17810
View attachment 17811
Yukos Henry iteration has been on a roll today lmao
Apparently she hasn't just been posting to twitter as Rye, she's been spending her weekends playing Arma 3 with penis havers as Rye
:whatastory:

Edit - archive of the YouTube page
I profoundly apologize to Fishman for shitting on him over whiffing on the Rye pickup, he didn't dodge a bullet, he dodged an entire ammo factory.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's a bit down on Nazuna right now due to getting jerked around on a project she really wanted to do. She has been given the green light and then later told it was NG afterwards at least twice. It seems to have killed her motivation to do Nazuna streams this weekend.
I'm really interested in finding out more about this, if more information ever becomes public. "Talent Freedom" is pretty much the only selling point VShojo has going for them and the management seem to be hands off with the other streamers in general, so I'm curious what ideas she's cooked up that have been egregious enough for them to say no.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
"Why is 'gayass' automodded in the chat?"- Kirsche Verstahl

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I profoundly apologize to Fishman for shitting on him over whiffing on the Rye pickup, he didn't dodge a bullet, he dodged an entire ammo factory.
I feel the same but also wonder, what does that say about Kirsche?
actually jk he probably got filtered because he still has so much room in the toilet paper roll
:fishfry:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Autisticus

Did ORCA really leave and why is she nerfing her heterochromia? Mikeneko v1 fit so well.
ORCA didn't leave, he's still on the front page of https://twitcasting.tv/95rn16/backers/. The ranking just reset 4 days ago when she leveled up. ORCA always gets a lot of attention from English speakers after his tweets got posted during the shitstorm, but he's one of the more open "cheaters" among her regular donors. He donates a lot for both Mike and Chloe. He made a second account at one point to post about Chloe in order to not hurt Mike's feelings, but he still lapses frequently enough and posts on his main sometimes.

The big leaver that gets mentioned in the summaries is Megane Wakame, who held a grudge for 3 months over her not sending a New Years card she mentioned because she was in the hospital at the time.

As for the newest model, it was something the artist promised to do for her a while back and just got around to fulfilling. It was a bit awkward that it came so soon after her model refresh from the free fan made one.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
kirsche: If you don't moan during sex I don't want you.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Man, all the newcomers that would be getting in at Dark Arisen never got to know Into Free.

I'd definitely stream it but I also know no one will really want to watch multiple streams worth of autistic material farming so I'd be playing a fuckload offscreen. I'd be able to give a lot of insight into item collection, leveling strats, item locations and the like.
I can't really imagine any chuubas being able to do a cover justice

Seems like the old Wandering Blue Bullet uploads got shoah'd off Jewtube. :beatanicrying:

And you will grind Bitterblack for Lv.3 armor and endure homosexual ring RNG for that autistic Best-in-Slot. On-stream.

FsAm20_WYAYBsSw.jpeg
TBH, this looks more like South Park timeline Fatma doing a Dollar Tree cosplay of Walmart Pekora.

Autisticus

I'm really interested in finding out more about this, if more information ever becomes public. "Talent Freedom" is pretty much the only selling point VShojo has going for them and the management seem to be hands off with the other streamers in general, so I'm curious what ideas she's cooked up that have been egregious enough for them to say no.
If we ever find out the specifics and she's in a good enough mental space about it to spread it, I'll post it here.

My personal guess is it was related to a Resident Evil 4 sponsorship of some kind that got mismanaged. She's a huge fan of that series.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I can't really imagine any chuubas being able to do a cover justice

Seems like the old Wandering Blue Bullet uploads got shoah'd off Jewtube. :beatanicrying:

And you will grind Bitterblack for Lv.3 armor and endure homosexual ring RNG for that autistic Best-in-Slot. On-stream.

I'm not the one that'll be suffering in that instance. :smugselen: Don't threaten me with a good time. Especially if I just cheese it with a glitch to mass Lv.3s after Daimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom