"Sana! Bed now!"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praid

Just another idiot
This show is bad.
The prologue makes you think it could be nice, but as soon as that girl started talking, yeesh....And then it just gets worse from there.

IRyS was right!
Edit: I am gonna go look up Ep 12 though, because I'm suddenly seeing all these tomato memes. From my impression, it sounds like what Eureka 7 did 18 years ago when Renton stepped on someone, but maybe it's a main character in this show rather than some random grunt?
Edit 2:
Even that scene is stupid! It was obviously self defense (specifically defending someone else's life), but the white hair lady freaks out and calls her a murder, meanwhile she's acting like a retarded klutz. They BOTH have completely wrong and stupid reactions to it!
I miss Tomino

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@Reticule I am rapidly reconsidering my life choices.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Apex streamer and girlfriend of pro apex player sweetdreams will become a vtuber. We're being corrupted by egirls what is going on
If she is an Apex streamer, then vtubing can open other games for her. Maybe she has good game choice...
destiny2.png

nevermind then

EDIT: oh, I was mistaken. Not about Destiny2 lol

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imagine Dragon's Dogma II becoming flavor of the month when it releases
There's gonna be a dragon's dogma 2? It might be my flavor of the month unless they fuck it up:lolwat:
Edit: No release date? How dare you troll me like this Rin!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Tbh Aviel is probably afraid to fire Katta anyway, she will outlast idol :calidrinking:

Speaking of idol, /jidf/ has already begun their weekly meltdown, this time apparently Yuko was spotted on her PL accounts and now they are having schizo fits over it because they think it means she doesn't actually love her current community. (Can't blame her, the boo bros are one of the most schizo communities I've seen)
View attachment 17792
View attachment 17793

The last 4 /jidf/ threads have all been critically unhinged but these two have less loliposting shit than the others so they're more readable without eye bleach
Juicy stuff that might reach MichaelCat levels.

Peko crashed Q Remastered servers and then got a Supa from the devs

It was popular with vtubers before and will be even more so

Really old but classic

Chuubas bout to spam Diablo 4, Resident Evil 4 and of course Apex. Enjoy!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's gonna be a dragon's dogma 2? It might be my flavor of the month unless they fuck it up:lolwat:
Yeah, Itsuno went "I made DMC5 for you niggas, you better let me make Dragon's Dogma 2, or I swear to Tojo's ghost, I'll quit your company", and they actually let him.

Was announced sometime last year.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Imagine Dragon's Dogma II ...
Why make a sequel to that? It was one of the lame Kevin Smith movies, and he's especially trash nowadays. And why is Imagine Dragons producing it? Are they gonna be devils fighting against Alanis Morrisette or something?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: No release date? How dare you troll me like this Rin!

They announced it almost a year ago during their 10th anniversary and there has been radio silence since then

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yeah, it was announced last year, made in the Resident Evil engine, which spawned a wave of people playing the original all over again - VTubers included

It has been in literal radio silence ever since, but I choose to stay hopeful after the massive success of Devil May Cry 5 + Special Edition

That, and I want more Tenma gorilla streams, even if it's going to completely destroy her PC

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

They better not. I've wanted this sequel for 11 years, and it's been teased to be on the line since before DMC5, since Itsuno said once he was offered to direct DMC5 or DD2, he went with DMC first. I just hope they are able to deliver on their ideas for the game since all of what they had in mind for the first one they ended up cutting like 60% of it.

However I know how retarded Capcom is at advertising and pushing their products. The number of times they've put something out with no advertising and then declared it a failure because it didn't sell is infuriating. Sengoku Basara...

Netscaper

Early Adopter
This show is bad.
The prologue makes you think it could be nice, but as soon as that girl started talking, yeesh....And then it just gets worse from there.

IRyS was right!
Edit: I am gonna go look up Ep 12 though, because I'm suddenly seeing all these tomato memes. From my impression, it sounds like what Eureka 7 did 18 years ago when Renton stepped on someone, but maybe it's a main character in this show rather than some random grunt?
Edit 2:
Even that scene is stupid! It was obviously self defense (specifically defending someone else's life), but the white hair lady freaks out and calls her a murder, meanwhile she's acting like a retarded klutz. They BOTH have completely wrong and stupid reactions to it!
Watched the whole season and it's pretty good, albeit kinda slow. First season feels more like a prologue and the school setting drags a little. There is a lot of political intrigue and human rights violations happening off and on screen.

And about the ketchup scene:
You missed the part where that was the first time she ever killed let alone injured someone (prior to that action was duels and mock training), and her reaction it like "Oops, I dropped my meatball and now there are tomato stains! Anyway..." Contrast it with her normal behavior where she is a pacifist and the first time she sees death, where she acts like a normal person would(freaking the fuck out), and you will get why the white haired acts the way she does.
The only one with wrong and stupid reaction is the MC and that is the point.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mom found the piss macaroni...

This might be the most Kirsche Kirsche stream so far.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Imagine Dragon's Dogma II becoming flavor of the month when it releases, which is likely since there was a period of time when playing the original was the meta

You'll get your favorite streamers playing the original weeks/months before release, maybe even covers of FLYING INTO FREE, or the terrible decision to do a watchalong of the Netflix adaptation

And we will see the absolute pinnacle of hand-eye co-ordination vs character building in action, for better or for worse

Please look forward to it
Fuck you.

You aren't wrong, please understand. I cannot emphasize that enough.

But man.. fuck you.

1647192862775.png

Autisticus

waiting for the logical explanation of @Autisticus
View attachment 17785
It's a few things.
  1. She wanted to stream on YouTube, which she can't do on Nazuna.
  2. She has been wanting to start breaking back out from her Twitcast bubble and return to regular streaming as Mikeneko. She had planned to do this last week before the unicorn drama made her take a break. She was supposed to do a special stream last Tuesday to kick off this comeback that ended up getting canceled. We still don't know what that stream was supposed to/will be.
  3. She's a bit down on Nazuna right now due to getting jerked around on a project she really wanted to do. She has been given the green light and then later told it was NG afterwards at least twice. It seems to have killed her motivation to do Nazuna streams this weekend.
She's also generally attached to the Mikeneko account and identity. Even if she acts mostly the same when streaming with her Mikeneko models as she does on Nazuna, she sees it as her actual identity instead of a character.

She's been streaming as Mikeneko on various platforms for over a decade and wants to continue growing despite everything that happened last year.

She has outright said she wants us to love her as a 3D real life woman more than any vtuber or character she plays/has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom