"I will file a motion to kill this idiot"VenVen

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyName

Say what you want about the Welshman, but he did the IronMouse Defense Forces good
Mouse tweet

FsILLi2X0AMmI3n.png

Limkin

Posting this from not home and half asleep. I’m starting to think there is some merit to that “contract renewal” rrat. Not Ina just posted
It's the main character from the anime she was a character designer for and is currently airing. Ofc she can't draw her as "Ina" and ofc she wants to draw her. This is yet another case of clearly being another way better reason why she is doing it than "a new contract"

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It's the main character from the anime she was a character designer for and is currently airing. Ofc she can't draw her as "Ina" and ofc she wants to draw her. This is yet another case of clearly being another way better reason why she is doing it than "a new contract"
Possiby the most lonely way to stream. Unlisted, no chat and no sound. 300+ people watching just cause.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Possiby the most lonely way to stream. Unlisted, no chat and no sound. 300+ people watching just cause.
Only the strongest hikikomori hikikomori so much, they even hikikomori online.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm here sitting for minutes trying to figure out what's wrong with this collab
then I realized
:guradumbl:
Gotta admit, I didn't even realize until I read your post. I just filed it away under "Oh, it's just not-Rushia and not-Coco".

No idea why she's doing it like this, but Michael Cat was never the most logical person.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Alright, real quick. I'm finally watching 4th Fes (yeah super late, I've been busy, sue me). I'm about halfway through Day 1 and there's a word that just won't leave my mind. And that word is:

LEGS

It's because they're all in idol costumes, I guess, but if you like animu girls in short shorts/skirts with plenty of juicy digital drumsticks, then this is definitely the show for you. So far my award for Best in Show on that front goes to Her Royal Thighness, Omaru Polka. Who knew unicycling was so effective for the quads?

(This is not a thirstpost, btw. It's an entirely disinterested assessment of stylistic choices in a performance. I would never think of these characters in a prurient way. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do more disinterested assessment of stylistic choices.)
My friends, I'm afraid I have some very sad news. I'm dead. I'm typing this from the afterlife.

It's hard to believe, I know, but you'll understand in a moment. I thought I was ready for 4th Fes Day 2. I already watched Day 1, this will just be more of the same, I thought. Needless to say, I was wrong. Some of you tried to warn me, and I thank you for that. I'm sorry it was to no avail.

The first surprise was Matsuri. I thought she was skinny, but to my shock this god brought the thunder. Thunder thighs, that is. And she wasn't the only one that was down with the thiccness.

I didn't have time to recover before Nene took the stage. I don't need to tell you what happened next. That dance... by the end, I was already terminal.

I might have made it, though, if the next one hadn't been... Korone. That FUCKING dog. As soon as her song began I knew there was no hope.

"Extreme shock", the doctors said, "Catastrophic dopamine overdose".

Even then my lifeless body clung to the screen, devouring every new shock. Gura. Irys. Fauna. Kronii. Reine. Moona. Even Calli. It was during Aki's performance that the dopamine levels exceeded the volume capacity of my skull. My head literally exploded. Wet fragments of bone and brain matter splattered the walls and ceiling. Imagine my surprise when Botan's performance began and the fragments reassembled themselves just so they could explode all over again.

Then... Bae. 3D Bae would have been lethal to me even at full health.

THEN... Marine.

By now even the fragments were gone. Reduced to atoms.

And the show didn't stop. It only got stronger. By the time Lamy's performance ended even the memory of my life had been destroyed utterly.

AND THEN... the group numbers began. I literally can't express it.

Don't feel bad, guys. It's not your fault, and you tried. I just hope that people learn from my example the dangers of binging holo Fes days.

Remember me...

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Fruits of Amiya Aranha's yesterday labours:

Thanks for coming today!! here's the two cosplays we got done :3 Ayla and Lady D!
FsGdAKFWwAIw92e.jpgFsGdAKJWIAIiIXU.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

this shit

fuck it
This show is bad.
The prologue makes you think it could be nice, but as soon as that girl started talking, yeesh....And then it just gets worse from there.

IRyS was right!
Edit: I am gonna go look up Ep 12 though, because I'm suddenly seeing all these tomato memes. From my impression, it sounds like what Eureka 7 did 18 years ago when Renton stepped on someone, but maybe it's a main character in this show rather than some random grunt?
Edit 2:
Even that scene is stupid! It was obviously self defense (specifically defending someone else's life), but the white hair lady freaks out and calls her a murder, meanwhile she's acting like a retarded klutz. They BOTH have completely wrong and stupid reactions to it!
You're stupid. For 12 episodes the characters don't see any realy violence, the duels are just non lethal and endorsed by the school, and then at last real danger comes and the klutz redhead just squash a person to minced bits. also the redhead might be kinda touched in the head but you don't know why because you skipped 10 episodes?
"uuuh its stupid why gray hair is shocked!" idk big man your friend saves you but does it in the most lethal and gore way in front of your eyes and then just smiles? is that normal for you?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

MyName

Is doing it this way easier? Or is this just bad opsec moment
Knowing what the average woman is thinking is already bad enough. Knowing what's going thru not Rushia's mind is impossible.

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
My friends, I'm afraid I have some very sad news. I'm dead. I'm typing this from the afterlife.

It's hard to believe, I know, but you'll understand in a moment. I thought I was ready for 4th Fes Day 2. I already watched Day 1, this will just be more of the same, I thought. Needless to say, I was wrong. Some of you tried to warn me, and I thank you for that. I'm sorry it was to no avail.

The first surprise was Matsuri. I thought she was skinny, but to my shock this god brought the thunder. Thunder thighs, that is. And she wasn't the only one that was down with the thiccness.

I didn't have time to recover before Nene took the stage. I don't need to tell you what happened next. That dance... by the end, I was already terminal.

I might have made it, though, if the next one hadn't been... Korone. That FUCKING dog. As soon as her song began I knew there was no hope.

"Extreme shock", the doctors said, "Catastrophic dopamine overdose".

Even then my lifeless body clung to the screen, devouring every new shock. Gura. Irys. Fauna. Kronii. Reine. Moona. Even Calli. It was during Aki's performance that the dopamine levels exceeded the volume capacity of my skull. My head literally exploded. Wet fragments of bone and brain matter splattered the walls and ceiling. Imagine my surprise when Botan's performance began and the fragments reassembled themselves just so they could explode all over again.

Then... Bae. 3D Bae would have been lethal to me even at full health.

THEN... Marine.

By now even the fragments were gone. Reduced to atoms.

And the show didn't stop. It only got stronger. By the time Lamy's performance ended even the memory of my life had been destroyed utterly.

AND THEN... the group numbers began. I literally can't express it.

Don't feel bad, guys. It's not your fault, and you tried. I just hope that people learn from my example the dangers of binging holo Fes days.

Remember me...
Least degenerate coomer brain, you will not be missed

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Reine isn’t the only one with a belated Expo talk

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ela anniversary. she’s been live for 1.5+ hrs

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
One of the drawbacks of my oshi having heterochromia is having fan-artists flip the eye color. Take this for instance:

It's nice, I like it. But the eyes are flipped. First thought I had? Just mirror it (and flip the text, easy enough with no background):
Only after doing that did I notice the Bloom on her sleeve now being on the wrong side (should be Gloom now that it's flipped), and the red highlight in her bangs curving the wrong way. Now, by no means am I diagnosed with autism or OCD, but this bothers me. So I tried a different technique (for me), using the lasso to select the eyes and editing the hue:
I'm sure if one were to zoom in to the pixel-level there would be some rough edges where I didn't lasso it quite right, and I just eyeballed the colors as opposed to finding the exact right color codes, but as a whole I think it looks pretty decent.

So, all that said; does anyone who knows photo editing know if I did this stupidly or smartly? Are there better ways to do it?

And just because I talked about it before, my previous post talking about an attempt to mirror art (this one EVERYTHING was flipped except for the sign, so just editing eye color was not an option).
Edit: and the comedy option because it's early in the morning and I should have already gone to bed when this popped into my mind:

Irysondrugs.jpg
Your suffering will be eternal, it seems.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

hylic

Did you see it? 👉⭕
If you didn't figure it out already, it's from her most recent short eating gummy sushi.
View attachment 17768
Edit: Video link to short so you can frame by frame it:

579F67CD-39BA-431E-976B-88F348471848.jpeg
99A1F891-AEBC-4288-9922-32C4C2B20583.jpeg
No fucking way…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom