"Teehee pero"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Does this have to do with how Romanian fox got fed up with people on twitter nagging her to collab

Pioneer

I'm very curious what the actual intent was? Is this some weird translation fuckery or is the intern just a dumbfuck?
Most likely a weird translation. The real question must be about which member hates printers the most, since it was a thing during Mumei debut stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mirai Akari is graduating, not that surprising considering she has been almost completely inactive since last year. (her roommate is https://twitter.com/haruka_tccmm)

(archive)

:gurasemperfi:

"High upon the snow-capped mountains another statue crumbles. Its weathered façade breaks apart and piles at its feet, the cold air turning the sounds into bare whispers. Snow quickly covers it, leaving the monument unrecognizable to those reaching for the peak as it stands besides the old climbing path. Three of its sisters have already collapsed, and they are seldom remembered except for tales of the old days of glory. Their only real physical remains stand here, looking over their legacy in the shining cities and hundreds of lights below. They were the first, but now many other shrines and monuments are built every day, as new legends rise to meet and surpass them. One day, they too shall crumble into rubble and be forgotten, serving merely as footholds for future climbers on their ascent to the top of the world..."

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Checked the last few pages and I don't think I've seen this posted yet (if I missed it, feel free to clock, lol):

View attachment 17570

View attachment 17569
Worth noting: IRyS has mentioned NOT liking Witch from Mercury and dropped it after a few episodes. She hates yuri in Gundam (for her, Gundam is about 'bromance'), so I expect her to heavily filter herself for this sponsored event.

Edit: And I was going through that quiz, but I figured it should be only one role for each person, no doubling up. 10 people, 10 categories. So, I got stuck after filling out about 7 of them and the leftovers didn't really fit into the roles I had left.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently she said this in a membership stream

I am not sure I really get what she means by this, aside from AmeSame. Maybe I do not get around enough to see where it really gets bad, but people just like to see collabs. It seems more agregious with BaeRyS and KronMei than with Ame and anyone else, anyway. The formers all seem to either push it or be okay with it, anyway.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am not sure I really get what she means by this, aside from AmeSame. Maybe I do not get around enough to see where it really gets bad, but people just like to see collabs. It seems more agregious with BaeRyS and KronMei than with Ame and anyone else, anyway. The formers all seem to either push it or be okay with it, anyway.
Thats because ame is homophobe

"High upon the snow-capped mountains another statue crumbles. Its weathered façade breaks apart and piles at its feet, the cold air turning the sounds into bare whispers. Snow quickly covers it, leaving the monument unrecognizable to those reaching for the peak as it stands besides the old climbing path. Three of its sisters have already collapsed, and they are seldom remembered except for tales of the old days of glory. Their only real physical remains stand here, looking over their legacy in the shining cities and hundreds of lights below. They were the first, but now many other shrines and monuments are built every day, as new legends rise to meet and surpass them. One day, they too shall crumble into rubble and be forgotten, serving merely as footholds for future climbers on their ascent to the top of the world..."

Im really glad you dont act like a schizo irl

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ame has a point

Corn is better grilled, not microwaved, and you can't change my mind

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Axel and Selen play off each other perfectly, I swear. Altare is just...there, supporting the cause I guess. But Winning Dingo and Purple Dragon really bring the comedy any time they're bantzing with each other. RPR also has some great bantz any time he's on their VC

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I had to fix the chart.
1679681303088.png

Holo destroyed their Malasian Bootleg,Niji had no problems against a Minor team but Zaion Lanza scored a very weird own goal,774 almost lost versus VB but thanks to a very good Patra they got the victory,Love chan got the W for her team in the last minute,VSPO dominated Re:Act,Kamitsubaki mogged WACTOR,Phase won against a very down in spirits VOMS,Despite all the money that they spent Idol lost against Indies JP, Vshojo couldnt pass the defensive barrier of their opponents and Amemiya had a mental breakdown in the middle of the match,Neo Porte Brazil`d EIEN in their debut in the League

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Really enjoying wemi's karaoke, normally the voice filters me hard but it works in small amounts.

chihirogumi

Chii-chan and Laplus collabed for the first time in preparation for the Apex Vsaikyo tournament and they have great chemistry together. Two kusogakis causing chaos around each other, one's a chuuni and the other is a gaming addict. Here's Chii-chan saying "YES MY DARK".

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I am not sure I really get what she means by this, aside from AmeSame.
I mean, you can't just casually brush aside the AmeSame fan-shipping as if it was just a passing fad. I'd go as far as say that it's mainly due to the incessant deluge of aggressive fan-shipping for her and Gura that the two even avoided collabing with each other for a period of time. It's not a huge leap to deduce that Watson developed a huge disdain for shipping culture mainly because of what she went through with AmeSame fan-shippers. She's ranting against shipping here in hindsight of what she went through with Gura, not because she feels she's being aggressively shipped again with another talent.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Kiwibuckos are multiplying, just in time for an Amiya Aranha stream.
murray.png

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Deepvoice Remi 25k Karaoke (Unarchived)

Wasn't aware she could do a low voice at all

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Her talk about making it as a fan so she could be more than a fan with her oshi was kinda funny, all things considering.

What do you mean?
Ame said in her member stream yesterday that there is too much shipping. She said that everytime when talents hang out with each other, people in chat and on twitter make too much out of it. It makes things awkward between talents. She said that she personally had gotten over it but it could cause problems for other talents.

Timestamp: 1:37:20
youtube.com/watch?v=V3njA30m6uY

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

So, this is a bit nothing but I thought I'd post it anyway just in case. Wavywebsurf, a popular youtuber who just talks about various internet history stuff, made a video about youtubers who faked their deaths. Of course there's a section here about sketchek, who as you know became Sonny Brisko of Nijisanji EN

The video doesn't mention Sonny at all, instead saying that sketchek mysteriously stopped uploading in 2022 for no listed reason. I looked through the comments and there's a couple people mentioning it, however the video also includes the infamous Jaystation and many more comments are about that. Just something I didn't expect to see is all

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Really enjoying wemi's karaoke, normally the voice filters me hard but it works in small amounts.

Deepvoice Remi 25k Karaoke (Unarchived)

Wasn't aware she could do a low voice at all

I've got Remi and MATI dueling it out in my ears with my morning coffee :coffee: :shiinastare: :coffee:
I love her low voice, I hope she doesn't get too annoyed that her fans always want it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So, this is a bit nothing but I thought I'd post it anyway just in case. Wavywebsurf, a popular youtuber who just talks about various internet history stuff, made a video about youtubers who faked their deaths. Of course there's a section here about sketchek, who as you know became Sonny Brisko of Nijisanji EN

The video doesn't mention Sonny at all, instead saying that sketchek mysteriously stopped uploading in 2022 for no listed reason. I looked through the comments and there's a couple people mentioning it, however the video also includes the infamous Jaystation and many more comments are about that. Just something I didn't expect to see is all

Reminder that Turkey Tom made a video that included the Sketchek = Sonny stuff around a year ago as well.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I saw an interesting post in the homeland that talked about Calli's ability to attract hordes of haters and it was interesting to reflect on.

It fucking amazes me how Calli gets so much hate for being largely inoffensive, why is she such a lighting rod for the utterly deranged? We even have a notable Calli anti on this site who has tried to stir shit up in the past, and i understand none of why this stuff happens, what monkey paw did she wish on to be here?

There's actually a lot of reasons other than the usual twitter crowd that Calli can get a lot of hate which surprisingly come mostly from her roommate's legacy rather than vtubing(the vtubing switch just made her easier to find as well as caused extra friction)

Being a wigger rapper (This shit is fucking old but tbh this sentiment never really went away from black communities. It's just more hidden.
Being a fake rapper (The infamous:lean: tweet comes to mind as Calli clearly isn't on the "inside" of the hardcore rapper world. Also the fact that she blew up when she debuted means she didn't ascend to "true artist" fame by hawking her soundcloud mixtapes on the streets of Shibuya like the REAL rappers)

Being a white rapper doing japanese raps (This isn't so much about rapping but Japan's cultural hatred of foreigners runs deep, so having whitey borrow some culture rubs some japs the wrong way)

Being a bad rapper. (This is stupid to talk about because art is art. It doesn't matter how technically skilled you are if the music doesn't appeal. Calli may or may not be as good at rapping as other people but people obviously like it for a reason.)

DEMONDICE SOLD OUT YOU GUYS (This one isn't really used much these days since Calli has proven that she still releases stuff under her roommate's name but a decent chunk of her old fanbase were really unhappy and thought she was abandoning her roots for profit)

Backstabbed by friends. (It's been a while since she ever talked about it but a lot of people in the underground rap scene dunked on Calli and hated her when she blew up in popularity. It got so bad that some friends and respected peers she admired also shat on her probably for one of the other reasons listed above. Those people she cut ties with are probably spreading shit about her to this day if they haven't moved on.)

Cuckbeats. (We all joke about it but there actually was a significantly loud minority that wanted their "dad" to stop hanging around her bros. Gets weirder the more you think about it)

Hey would you look at that! Most of the reasons relate to Calli being a unique individual in her space and not doing things the "legit" way. How horrifying I wonder what Calli will do to fix this?

:calidrinking::lean::calidrinking:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

And this is Leon S. Kennedy
no_way_fag.jpgNo way fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom