"You stupid Zoomer, you imbecile Zoomer"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Wigger flying close to the sun. Asked for city of origin of the drinks, and she bought them in Taipei's airport. Good way to avoid saying the T-word, and Takane and Sakamata where not smashed enough to blurt out the dreaded T word.
Since I didn't post a screenshot earlier, Calli has expensive tastes in Taipei airport alcohol:
1679663388303.png
The Kavalan is only there because her original fourth drink was the same as one of the others but in a different bottle. :ponrys:

They drank more of the Yushan Jin than the others because that was the only one Sakamata drank without coughing. Lui claimed to still be lucid at the end, while Sakamata and Calli took longer than they should have to operate Calli's Drunk-o-Meter. Calli did not trust either of them to find their way home.
1679663627533.png

!!! UNITY ALERT !!!

Shinri, Aruran, Matsuri, Yunohara Izumi(774)
Oga, Roberu, Temma, Machina, Axel
Seffyna(Niji ex-KR), Na Sera(Niji ex-KR), Kobo, Ollie
Fubuki, Mel, Risu, Bae, Iofi
A-chan, Suisei, Moona, Towa, Sora
Altare, Vesper, Hakka, Magni
Akiyama(himashokudo), Kuga Leo(NeoPorte), Minase(NeoPorte), Shien
Uki, Mysta, Shu
Kirame(NijiJP), Naruse Naru(NijiJP), Ha Yun(Niji ex-KR)
Miyabi, Izuru, Rikka, Mori
Uyu, Gamma, Fuma

As mentioned, this is inspired by Ollie's karaoke totsu, and is a pretty fun idea for a celebration stream. But Ollie's karaoke totsu had the guests one by one at most. Would these groups have to record their parts together before sending their videos to Rio? That's ambitious.

Sqrl gonna sing:

Just after Our Bright Parade, she vetoed a request for Korone's horse song from Fes.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've seen Null in the thread a surprising amount, recently. By which I mean more than not at all. I guess it's true that he enjoys the thread, even if he's not a fan of the subject.

I mean, it's a bunch of people following anime women, from different companies, all competing on some level or another to be everyone's favourite. But somehow the worst members there are the drive-by shitposters. Meanwhile he has to proactively break up shitflinging contests and A-log sessions in on-topic cow threads every day, about people so disgusting logically everybody should be fully united in laughing at them.

I like to imagine that every time he looks at the thread he has a moment of cognitive dissonance along the lines of 'these people have every possible ingredient needed to be the most toxic and factional group on the entire site. WHY ARE THEY SO NORMAL?!'

I'd be laying if I said I'd never asked myself the same question.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I mean, it's a bunch of people following anime women, from different companies, all competing on some level or another to be everyone's favourite. But somehow the worst members there are the drive-by shitposters. Meanwhile he has to proactively break up shitflinging contests and A-log sessions in on-topic cow threads every day, about people so disgusting logically everybody should be fully united in laughing at them.

I like to imagine that every time he looks at the thread he has a moment of cognitive dissonance along the lines of 'these people have every possible ingredient needed to be the most toxic and factional group on the entire site. WHY ARE THEY SO NORMAL?!'

I think he's outright said as much, that the vtuber thread is actually one of the threads on the site where people still mostly follow the ideal of the site. Its nice that there's a place where people leave their other sperging be and just gossip post and have fun, even I like to leave my A&H sperging at the door and just enjoy the anime women. I suspect he also likes that any time we've come across zoophiles or pedos in the sphere they get doxed and laughed at rather than protected like a lot of communities would do.

And let's be honest - KF is all about laughing at drama and those who create it, and there is a ton of entertaining drama in the vtuber world which is fun to laugh at without eliciting the same vomit reflex that some of the sites other lolcow groups produce.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

I'd guess it's easier to remain civil and at least somewhat cordial when you're discussing things you like and enjoy, than when you're discussing something you only enjoy to hate.

Also, 2k3 pages, Jesus F. Christ.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Because contrary to the average cow, most vtuber watchers do want to put their dicks in their favourites.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Because contrary to the average cow, most vtuber watchers do want to put their dicks in their favourites.

Who knew that mutual impotence was the strongest force to ensure good behaviour and civil discourse within a community.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm mainly here for the discussion of VTubers and their streams, trying to keep only on topics and information that is public, hence why I keep editing my posts to clarify wording. I want to make sure I don't get into possible speculation or gossip, and to ensure that what I am writing is based primarily on my opinion of the subject. Keyword being "trying", emotions get the best of me at times, but that's nothing time away from the keyboard can't fix.

Homeland's being targeted on the daily, reddit is reddit, this is pretty much the only place worth talking about VTubers in - and, most importantly, being able to make jokes on the internet. What a concept.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have two active memberships, the only one I'll admit openly is Vesper.
Well, that just opens up opportunities for speculation. You could be a secret Zentreya admirer. Or maybe a reluctant Frootfag? Hell, maybe you're an embarrassed Lily Hopkins fan!

We will never know, but your secret shame, though unknown in its details, shall live on.

Kalion

:)
Who knew that mutual impotence was the strongest force to ensure good behaviour and civil discourse within a community.
In the words of a wise man:
through dick unity.png

No Name

And let's be honest - KF is all about laughing at drama and those who create it, and there is a ton of entertaining drama in the vtuber world which is fun to laugh at without eliciting the same vomit reflex that some of the sites other lolcow groups produce.
Literally the reason I first start hanging out on KF and later here was to find sources of stupid shit to laugh at.
I'm a vtuber fan ofc, but laughing at people being morons is something I can get behind anytime, anywhere.
Laughing at threadmembers doing silly things is also a jolly good part of it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Apparently Pikamee's not the only one graduating at the end of the month

Archive

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Well, that just opens up opportunities for speculation. You could be a secret Zentreya admirer. Or maybe a reluctant Frootfag? Hell, maybe you're an embarrassed Lily Hopkins fan!

We will never know, but your secret shame, though unknown in its details, shall live on.

:smugpipi: I'm not shackled by such weak shortcomings like shame. It's opsec reasons, the community is very small, interconnected and pretty personal.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A miracle is occurring and AZKi is playing Minecraft without Sora. She's homeless so she's been doing a server tour and looking to build a new house. Currently in VC with Watame and they're being wholesome together.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
:smugpipi: I'm not shackled by such weak shortcomings like shame. It's opsec reasons, the community is very small, interconnected and pretty personal.
>OPSEC
We get it, you don't want us competing for your oshi
:smugrys:

paul

Early Adopter

Ollie apparently is getting bullied by superchats/streamlabs, someone just dropped a 1k on her and it played some sound effect I didn't hear, was at the 37 minute mark. She freaked the fuck out though.

Starting in 20 minutes if EN curse doesn't hit them.
She recorded an Ara Ara voice sample for the 1k donation and it was the first time someone triggered it.

Second part of Kobo Jailbreak Diary was released.

RiverBear

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 17574
Show your love for you oshi today!

• best at taking care of a sick friend Fauna
  • most "ponkotsu" (e.g. clumsy) Irys
  • first to get bitten in a zombie apocalypse Kiara
  • one with the best luck Bae
  • one you'd like to be your mom Okay, now you're just feeding the Uoooooo I miss Fauna crowd's fetishes. Also Fauna
  • gold medalist in a hololive English Sports Day event Bae
  • one with the messiest room Ina
  • best at coming up with a date plan Fauna
  • best at assembling furniture Ame
  • most "seiso" (pure) Ina. Or Kronii.
Unrelated clip:

Management: Am retarded
Suisei: Stop being retarded
Management: Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom