"Have confidence! No confidence!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
!!! UNITY ALERT !!!

Shinri, Aruran, Matsuri, Yunohara Izumi(774)
Oga, Roberu, Temma, Machina, Axel
Seffyna(Niji ex-KR), Na Sera(Niji ex-KR), Kobo, Ollie
Fubuki, Mel, Risu, Bae, Iofi
A-chan, Suisei, Moona, Towa, Sora
Altare, Vesper, Hakka, Magni
Akiyama(himashokudo), Kuga Leo(NeoPorte), Minase(NeoPorte), Shien
Uki, Mysta, Shu
Kirame(NijiJP), Naruse Naru(NijiJP), Ha Yun(Niji ex-KR)
Miyabi, Izuru, Rikka, Mori
Uyu, Gamma, Fuma

Whats going on here? Some kind of tournament ? Event ?

Edit : just saw the mic.. is he gonna sing their songs or is he gonna sing with them?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Mirai Akari is graduating, not that surprising considering she has been almost completely inactive since last year. (her roommate is https://twitter.com/haruka_tccmm)

(archive)

:gurasemperfi:

Managed to screencap these earlier before she deleted it. I have a feeling she's referring to the Mirai Akari project which would make sense considering her last upload was almost a month ago plus she's been streaming again in her YT channel. It would REALLY suck if it's another "Kaguya Luna" scenario.

View attachment 8469View attachment 8470

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Enough with the tribal shit tho, let's talk about what merch we want.
Maybe more different slippers? Pippa has a pair, Calli recently released some dorky looking ones, there are Niji livers with some.

Edit : just saw the mic.. is he gonna sing their songs or is he gonna sing with them?

I clicked "Translate to English", so take it with a grain of salt:
【#Rino Minase 1st anniversarySong frame] Since it's the 1st anniversary, we invite a lot of guests and sing! ! [Rino Minase / UPROAR!! / Uplaw / Holostars]
☾About this distribution☽ *This project is a duet song frame project in which participants submit pre-recorded videos. There is no collaboration appearance in real time. *Some people participated by sending messages instead of singing! All the guests are asked to submit videos in advance, so it is not a real-time collab. Also, it may be a message video instead of a song. Thank you. I had the opportunity to participate in the past, and Olly-senpai's project was so wonderful that I used it as a reference this time! Thank you Ollie for giving me the OK! The broadcast I used as a reference [ https://www.youtube.com/live/rm5SkKq6... ] *Supplementary note* Since it's a duet between the guest and myself, people in the same framework can sing together or send messages. I will not give you! ☾Participants☽ *Posted after distribution ☾Notable 🌟 video☽ 🆕UPROAR!! 1st Anniversary "BLAST OUT!!" will be distributed! From 20:00 on 3/31, the full music will be delivered live on Holostar's official channel!

So close to Ollie's Totsu-Karaoke, which is linked.

Twitter will remove legacy checkmarks, only blue paid marks will remain for individuals

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Mirai Akari is graduating, not that surprising considering she has been almost completely inactive since last year.

(archive)

And there it is. Siro is the only active King left.

Edit:

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Mirai Akari is graduating, not that surprising considering she has been almost completely inactive since last year. (her roommate is https://twitter.com/haruka_tccmm)

(archive)

oooh damn, the old guard is graduating. So she's shedding the virtual skin and go normal youtuber route is what I see

KSON wins again

Why do people hate her again?

Good idea, the KSON member poster never revealed info about KSONs interview with the CEO so I am still curious

Cause Vshojo bad. And fuelled only with drama.

But in reality she did a lot as a hybrid-vtuber, and at the very least trying to save Mikeneko from depression, emphasis on trying.

Last edited:

Limkin

Persona 5 PC port is so good that it crashes every other hour, and it hard crashed to the point of not launching at all and corrupting files in the process on Elira's stream before the last one. Almost borking her saves in the process. It's almost like Denuvo is a bad thing for your games and causes nothing but problems or anything

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

1679776598814.png

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

similar format with ollie's totsu karaoke stuff, it's part of his anniversary stream so it makes sense he wanted to make something big
and as @Empty_Inbox says, the singing submission will be pre-recorded to avoid funny discord lag

Talk about Rio, he'll also drop a new cover (of the newer natori song) tomorrow

oooh damn, the old guard is graduating. So she's shedding the virtual skin and go normal youtuber route is what I see
I mean she could eventually do it like misumi whereas she streamed w/ face cam or live2D model at times
Also, this makes me wonder if she would entertain the idea of joining vshojoJP since she's pretty close w/ kson by now

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Persona 5 PC port is so good that it crashes every other hour, and it hard crashed to the point of not launching at all and corrupting files in the process on Elira's stream before the last one. Almost borking her saves in the process. It's almost like Denuvo is a bad thing for your games and causes nothing but problems or anything
Lmao, I've been playing it switch emulated (because the PC version won't get cracked until 2025) with a 60fps cheat on my shitbox computer, and it has run pretty much perfectly and hasn't crashed once.

God bless the Nintendo Switch and how easy it is to emulate.

Limkin

Also, this makes me wonder if she would entertain the idea of joining vshojoJP since she's pretty close w/ kson by now
Rushia being there is one big fat reason not to join it under any circumstances, especially when you were popular. Imagine if you join and your streaming numbers are better than hers, she would immediately go full on menhera, her being extremely jealous numberfag and all. They made the whole JP thing just as an excuse to have Kson and Rushia being there, just as last auditions were just an excuse to let some orbiters in. Sure they got a big name under their wing but her antics are massive detractor to anyone else joining it in the future

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
TL of Akari's announcement from Reddit:

- Mirai Akari to retire on March 31, 2023. She understands this is a sudden announcement and that many will be saddened by this, but it was a decision made after much thought and consideration. To minimize speculation, she would like to express her feelings via the included note.

- Akari has always said she would like to go on with her activities forever, and this feeling still holds true; however, there are multiple reasons that have led to this decision. The primary is that the values she holds differ from those of her management. While she is grateful for all the hard work they provided (as Akari has been around since the early days where there was no clear defining framework of what VTuber activities "should" be), she came to the decision to retire after much discussion with the team during her break.

- No future videos/songs will be made, but the channel will not disappear. As such, despite retiring, Akari's existence will continue on. She asks that you not worry about her as she is already an old-timer in the VTubing space and she hopes that future VTubers and their fans can respect and enjoy their time with one another.

- Even though she will be gone, Akari will continue to be there (since she's virtual) and she hopes to continue to illuminate your life.

- She is grateful to al the staff who supported her, the friends she made along the way, and to you who is reading this message. She wants you all to know she deeply appreciates and loves you all.

- Akari hopes that you come say goodbye on March 31. It's a once-in-a-lifetime request.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

(archive)

KSON wins again

Why do people hate her again?
I mean she could eventually do it like misumi whereas she streamed w/ face cam or live2D model at times
Good idea, the KSON member poster never revealed info about KSONs interview with the CEO so I am still curious
Maybe more different slippers? Pippa has a pair, Calli recently released some dorky looking ones, there are Niji livers with some.
Slippers would be nice, after Selen showed her desk set up I have wanted her to sell slippers like the ones she wears. Degenerate, I know.

Niji 3D karaoke now

RiverBear

And there it is. Siro is the only active King left.

Edit:

Damn

If you'd have told me Siro would be the last King left, I would have laughed at you
Sucks that corporate meddling has affected her Vtubing career, but it seems par for the course right now that corporate is and will be the reason why talents graduate.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Youtube notification not working causing me to miss the early parts of Hanabasami Kyo's second acoustic live (still with big fan kouhai Isana Kuryu on guitar).

Edit: Nice to see the more established Kyo inviting the newer member Kuryu and getting her exposure. Hopefully this will help with viewership and Kyo now has a reliable guitarist.

Since I didn't post a screenshot earlier, Calli has expensive tastes in Taipei airport alcohol:
View attachment 17567
The Kavalan is only there because her original fourth drink was the same as one of the others but in a different bottle. :ponrys:
Holy shit, for a 40% ABV drink that Kavalan is super overpriced. So much better options for good value whisky even in duty free (protip: consider anything at least 46% ABV, if you see Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, Deanston, or Loch Lomond - Captain Haddock's favourite, get it) but then again if she wants them to try Taiwanese whisky fair enough. Can understand Sakamata coughing with that high alcohol content if she only drinks sake (around 15%).

Some La+ clips in preparation for VSaikyo. Realising her teammates are serious players with Master ranks she got dtto from Scarz as private tutor

You sometime see this in old kung fu movies, a student challenging the teacher only to get put in her place

This is basically a Re:AcT reunion, Kurone Yomi and Qualia Qu together again.

From Niji, a clip of Furen reacting to her own clips with lots of laughter. I also want to learn Corvus sword skills, especially that unsheathing skill.

Another Noripro departure, this time Noripro Music's Kurumizawa Momo graduating but will continue as an indie.

Ouma Kirara apparently is also allowed to return as an indie. Channel currently has no videos but there's a "Preparing for return". Currently her twitter is protected.

Last edited:

Spirelord

Hello.
Pikamee and Kson are doing bomb defusal.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sora is here to heal your useless souls ( or break it ) :sanasmile:

Mehk

Phase witch cat has started her stream.

Also the Valo collab of Astel, Remiu, Shu, Uki and Elira started

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 2250-2300

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol

post | Ᵽ PHC | Last raid of Harune was on Tenma

post | ☆ HST | ◷ NIJ | Axel, Selen, Altare coach revealed to be Nocturnal from XSET
post | Info on Australia's tax timing
post | The stream is kino
post | Clip of the stream

post | Utada Zoey reveals new model

post | ◷ NIJ | 2 manual strikes on FalseEyeD have been removed

post | Small company lucid Multimedia opens auditions
post | They are open to established vtubers, calling it "adoption"

post | ₪ IDL | Pochi goes into the break

post | Ᵽ PHC | Video on Hogwarts Legacy's success have Pippa on a thumbnail

post | Sleepy Project was suspended for no given reason, thinks about fediverse. Also MythicTalent seems to be fine with rpr
post | About vtuber centric fediverse instances
post | Sawa is in this one

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma is allegedly in Romania
post | Proof with Minesweeper screens
post | Tenma's PL as m1sskek with a Romanian flag. Also about playing with Pippa PL
post | Interesting google search results...

post | Update on Mikeneko drama

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie Granblue Fantasy online invite

post | Kuri Rinji posting hot takes, some of them are get attention. He is /here/

post | ▷ HLO | Mumei travels for medical reasons, streams are on a break

post | Another YouTube shorts discussion

post | Someone is mad at vtuber sphere related content creators

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remi members only post, she is getting meds (vitamins)

post | ▷ HLO | Namirin got new pfp in a style of chibi IRyS

post | ◷ NIJ | American Psycho NijiEN outfits, AI generated. Local copy

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive official channel celebrates 2 MIL subs

post | Question - how to view a list of member streams without being a member? Need help deciding who to member

post | ▷ HLO | USA concert is going to be pre-recorded

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma God of War highlights with a gif of Tenma seducing Kratos.
Somewhat related to Tenma, All Bones Jones breaks down Fear and Hunger encounters a bit later in the thread

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko is doing a tism test

post | Ᵽ PHC | About how to get vtubers to cons - request them

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu is doing ASMR with 3DIO for the first time

post | Ᵽ PHC | PK Patchworks offers a human foot as a rabbit foot patch

post | New friend doesn't know what a dox is

post | Null comes out as this shit

post | ☆ HST | Vesper is going to start Dwarf Fortress. Also Shinri interview is next

post | ▷ HLO | Question - what is Luna's appeal?

post | Sawa is having fun with her account

post | ▷ HLO | Fauna rap chat screenshots - Calli and Kronii

post | ◷ NIJ | JP vtubers get excited over baseball

post | Question - what is a chuuba?

post | ▷ HLO | Calli got the best girl! Calli has some explaining to do to her parent

post | ▷ HLO | Old archive of Mumei roommate talking about the Einshines drama

post | ♨ FVR | Marie Mehlo feet pic promise

post | ☆ HST | Shinri carving his own niche with scary fairy tales

post | Marimari signed merch has an interesting twist to it
post | Some announcements

post | Azehara on his plans to release a song cover

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Ceres Fauna - 【BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN】 Unarchived karaoke until my birthday!!
post | Technical adventures of a download

post | ▷ HLO | dottovu updated her twitter, new Patreon post. This starts discussion on Hololive roommate activities

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma mama lore starts here

post | ☆ HST | ◷ NIJ | Axel Selen Altare practicing with rpr again. This time they clash for real, for a short while
post | Timestamps. Also Uto is in another custom

post | ▷ HLO | Calli is preparing something for April's 1st

post | ▷ HLO | The grim alt world, where OmegaAlpha didn't create EN branch

post | Ᵽ PHC | Kirsche and Pippa talk about boyfriend types

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia still on the hunt of that sweet Holostars interaction

post | Tech - megabasterd to download off mega
post | Another recommendation

post | ₪ IDL | Riro opened membership

post | Hololive roommate activity discussion blends into vtyber poaching talks

post | ₪ IDL | Katta is checking for cancer
post | She tested negative, NO cancer!

post | The RaptureQueen, person going from channel to channel with trans flag, is mentioned again. Possible twitter and deviantart pages

post | ▷ HLO | Fauna Birthday stream, liveposting, screenshots, merch.. Also song Datte covers.

post | Tech - a script from hylic to graph comments per minute from youTube livestreams

post | ▷ HLO | Ina is sick

post | ◷ NIJ | On new JP livers. Also Kotoka sold her fridge

post | Tech - Instant noodles with milk

post | ♨ FVR | Sena rigging new model live

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa new outfit announcement

post | Tech - DaVinci Resolve 18, free editing software

post | The Actions of Yuray Gozen/Nior Suzumiya doc is posted, indie accusing another indie of basically using her for clout and "stealing her ideas"

post | Punkalopi reveals her tattoos are fake

post | Info on rock vocaP Yuppe AKA Leia

post | ▷ HLO | Koyori and Chloe in the Physical Version of Shadowverse Evolve TCG

post | Rye_project NuggetFest recap vod has been privated. Discussion about jidf
post | Clarification about NuggetFest. Also exploitable green screen of Skye from EIEN

post | ▷ HLO | Suisei will celebrate her 5th anniversary with big announcements
post | Screenshots and info

post | Chinchilla Natsumi Hanamori has cactus

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa in Korean news? It's a parody edit

post | ▷ HLO | Koyori Moona off collab, cooking

post | ▷ HLO | ◷ NIJ | Ollie, Risu, Zeta collab with Mika, playing Uno

post | Recommendation - Freya Kumamori, metal singer vtuber who isn't a complete crackhead

post | Amano Serafi from V&U got a new fan

post | Riifu - Possible archive of membership ASMR stream

post | About activ8, Polka and Korone

post | ₪ IDL | Rin is hiring clippers for her new clip channel
post | Numbers, Shorts blew up Rin's channel, long time consequences aren't clear
post | Fuyo announced a new clip channel, Rin has one but haven't announced it
post | Full image on Rin's banner

post | ◷ NIJ | ☆ HST | Reimu, Shu, Uki, Elira and Astel collab, Valorant
post | Starts here

post | ₪ IDL | EIEN Riifu confirmed a collab with Juna, Rin and Killia coming up

post | Charlottevanhalen (@lottevanhalen) stalking situation

post | ☆ HST | Flayon streams 13 Sentinels

post | ◷ NIJ | Scarle uses NSFW fanart for thumbnail, discussion on lewd thumbnails

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko canceled stream, possible reason

post | ₪ IDL | ASMR meta in the company. Starts discussion on ASMR outside of Idol, as well as coomers

post | Idea - breed more Nolans. Discussion delves into eugenics. Seems to be chill week, huh.

post | /vt/ talks about raids from Farms and TVA

post | First new costume for Gen 1 of Prism Project

post | Question - Who is Amane Serafi, PL?

post | ▷ HLO | Idol Showdown: Reveal Trailer, Hololive fighting game
post | Hololive fangame database
post | ◷ NIJ | About Niji fangames. Selen fangame is couple of posts lower

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Juna Unagi - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu deleted a tweet, seems to be about some video project
post | She tweeted about canceling Adobe subscription

post | ◷ NIJ | Mikoto's turn trying to clean Kotoka's room, off collab

post | Question - how many people here are members and to which vtubers?

post | Kerimara, flamingo vtuber, sets boundaries

post | EIEN Archive - Riifu's members stream
post | Notes on that, she wasn't a vtuber before, management gave the OK to "express herself" without breaking TOS

post | Recommendation - Riri_zpt, animator

post | ◷ NIJ | Nym (Nymoussy, NotHana) is having off collab with her friend

post | ▷ HLO | Pekora Moona off collab

post | ☆ HST | ◷ NIJ | Axel, Selen, Altare team is officially named "Team Snake Bite"

post | ◷ NIJ | Baseball drama, Gundou Mirei is suspended
post | Maimoto liked the suspension announcement. Also, Shiranami Ramune went all in to get into VSPO

post | Radio Lumi, list of song covers by Onolumi

post | Recommendation - Pikamee animations, H and Mr.H

post | ◷ NIJ | Niji EN seemingly want to get into lewdtubers and more edgy communities

post | ▷ HLO | Calli, Lui, Chloe drinking show, primarily JP

post | ▷ HLO | Botan roommate photo (@erurina)

post | Sleepy Project is unsure of YouTube in terms of song with threat lyrics
post | Tech - Rumble and Odysee

post | ◷ NIJ | Reimu, Zen, Froot collab, Apex

post | ◷ NIJ | IPSTARcafe Niji collab designs

post | ▷ HLO | Keeki was able to go to Kannagi Maro birthday concert

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina on a difference between Ma'am and Miss

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina is streaming about Chuck E. Cheese

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa is going to collab with AugieRFC and MichaelAlberto?

post | ▷ HLO | Info on vapoRyS wave of fanarts

post | Ᵽ PHC | Someone got a Tenma tattoo, Tenma is happy

post | Ᵽ PHC | Nux's positive views on Pippa

post | ♨ FVR | Sena collabs with AegisDraw, artist with an interesting style and subject matter

post | ₪ IDL | Pochi has a lot of things to say in Monday. Later clarifies, it is not bad, just a discussion

post | Wonderers : Eternal World is not related to Wonders.ai

post | ▷ HLO | Ame members only info - management will thing about how to fix her coat, no need to make a 1MLN wish for it

post | Archive - Kilia Kurayami - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 We are the warriors! 【EIEN Project】

post | ☆ HST | Big Tempus collab, Left 4 Dead 2
post | Losers post their underwear

post | Football style vtuber company list

post | ◷ NIJ | New NijiEN birthday merch, people are not happy

post | Rosalind 【SlaVR】 is created

post | ▷ HLO | Kanata prints and files superchats

post | Null talks about Nyanners

post | Question - what is the merch you want? Holo-kaiju plushies/outfits for everyone brought up

post | ☆ HST | ▷ HLO | nij UPROAR!! 1st Anniversary big multicorpo collab with pre-recorded videos

post | ♨ FVR | Marie finally rescued the shopping cart, photo with her hand

post | Mirai Akari is graduating
post | Translation of Akari's Reddit announcement

post | Twitter to remove legacy checkmarks

post | Hanabasami Kyo's second acoustic live

Feel free to DM me about missing info and mistakes!

EDIT: PK Patchworks offers a "human" foot now, thank you @superduper !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom