"If I had a choice between feet or piss... I'd choose piss"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

It's been 2 years since, and this is the first new costume for Gen 1 of Prism Project

Just how expensive are new costumes for your models, and how can someone like Ironmouse afford one every few months

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS loved Starship Troopers. Said she could watch it again instantly. She even got choked up a bit when the teacher lieutenant died. Was a great watch along.
The shower scene though :smugrys:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
And now IRyS wants to watch Robocop next time. Stop making me love you, you absolute fucking mess.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1679543313496.png

Ok so who is she (past life)?

No way in hell a 15 day old account on a tiny Vtuber agency gets these numbers. Dont get me wrong shes amazing but that shit doesnt add up especially when the other talents get around 60-100 CCV.

Clip tax of Vesper being unhinged: Seems Youtube is fucking up the monetization on Papers Please because of the Ukraine war which is retarded.

Last edited:

niggaphil

And now IRyS wants to watch Robocop next time. Stop making me love you, you absolute fucking mess.
Someone should superchat and recommend IRyS to watch the Robocop Scene 27. I would like to see her reaction

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>TVA or Kiwi Raid
>During Pippa hours

WTF? How stupid is vt. I don't even understand the point of vt, it's 99% ritual posts and ritual shit posts. That's fine, I feel the need to announce my autism sometimes,
but there's no actual conversations or information. What would we even be raiding "oh no stop being gay and stupid in your gay stupid thread".

Also about Boo bro-scitzos: I think they're mostly simp-sluts. They latch on to someone and then they'll move on to someone else. I don't know why Yuko got the brunt of their interest when she did, but it won't last forever, for better or worse. I like Yuko, I like her streams, but I don't really see her as a particularly lovable or "emotion-attachment-attracting" Vtuber. Remember the chopstick.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Finally bit the bullet and joined up over here too to further satisfy my desire for retarded internet drama
I've got to say boobros have quickly become one of if not the worst fan group on /VT/ from being outright hostile to anyone talking about the non loli members of idol in /jidf/ to actively directing each other to creepy pictures of real children all while "Jokingly" referring to themselves as pedophiles.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Bear is live, playing some very comfy instrumental music

>TVA or Kiwi Raid
>During Pippa hours

WTF? How stupid is vt. I don't even understand the point of vt, it's 99% ritual posts and ritual shit posts. That's fine, I feel the need to announce my autism sometimes,
but there's no actual conversations or information. What would we even be raiding "oh no stop being gay and stupid in your gay stupid thread".

Also about Boo bro-scitzos: I think they're mostly simp-sluts. They latch on to someone and then they'll move on to someone else. I don't know why Yuko got the brunt of their interest when she did, but it won't last forever, for better or worse. I like Yuko, I like her streams, but I don't really see her as a particularly lovable or "emotion-attachment-attracting" Vtuber. Remember the chopstick.
Funny thing is tonight is the first time I've seen them loop this place in with the homeland. Sounds like someone's reading this thread and doesn't like the theories being tossed around lmao
I think a lot of her schizo problem comes from the fact she specifically targeted chumbuds who were already regarded as the de facto largest schizo community in vtubing. The "good" chumbuds probably stayed with Gura or if they went to Yuko, only went for fun. The schizos who went for months without a shark stream however were probably already close to the edge of mental stability or far past it when Yuko came along so her arrival triggered something in them. I feel the same way though, I like her and her content, I just wish she'd stop being so retarded and lrn2OPSEC for her own sake. I also wish she'd stop funneling her band of schizo coomers to other streamers I like.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've got to say boobros have quickly become one of if not the worst fan group on /VT/ from being outright hostile to anyone talking about the non loli members of idol in /jidf/ to actively directing each other to creepy pictures of real children all while "Jokingly" referring to themselves as pedophiles.
Remember Josh's words of wisdom: If they talk like pedophiles, act like pedophiles, and refer to themselves as pedophiles, they're probably pedophiles.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Imagine thinking that people here are committed enough to a cause to raid someone. Took us like 5 days to make a poll for the Vtuber Awards.

It's been 2 years since, and this is the first new costume for Gen 1 of Prism Project

Just how expensive are new costumes for your models, and how can someone like Ironmouse afford one every few months

I am just going to go with the standard $2000 for an indie and $3500 - $5000 if you are a corpo just because artists will charge an extra fee because they expect corpos to use their model/design and whatnot for commercial purposes

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I have never needed something more in my life (as long as it's the original).

robocop-id-buy-that-for-a-dollar.gif

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
i would love if IRyS did a Paul Verhoeven watchalong marathon, though i doubt she would even be allowed to do a watchalong of showgirls. then again, showgirls is a boring-ass movie anyways so it's not much of a loss

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Saturnus

haha it's unou

It's less that the model itself is expensive but more so the rigging. There are big wait lists for decent riggers out there, I believe.

chihirogumi

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>TVA or Kiwi Raid
>During Pippa hours

/jidf/moment, it's not their own fault, it's the shadow TVAnazis painting the lumpy swastika on their Yuko themed synagogue

UberSoldat

Anyone know what it was?

chihirogumi

Anyone know what it was?

Nothingburger. She just lost all progress on some video she was editing and was asking for help. It's probably a secret video project nobody was supposed to know.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If anyone is looking for a dose of wholesome, ironmouse and Cannur are doing another one of their streams where he walks around Japan with her on camera.

Say what you will about Connor, it's actually pretty cool he does so much of this type of stuff with Mouse, she has talked before about how badly she wanted to travel and see the world before becoming a bubble girl. The dude is annoying sometimes and has spawned more than his fair share of spergs in the vtuberverse, but I think there's at least something redeemable in a man who will carry around a camera and tablet everywhere just so she can experience sights and sounds she'd otherwise never be able to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom