Interested in MInecraft:
❌Calli

Plays(ed) consistently:
❌Irys ❌Gura ❌Mumei ❌Bae

Actually invested in the game/building:
❌Ame ❌Ina ❌Kiara ❌Kronii

Not fucking dead:
❌Sana

Fauna is the best (and smartest) EN and I will not change my opinion on this matter.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

Pomu asmr jump in she's going to do something stupid (i hope)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Looks like we’re getting the pippatches after all.

Ensok

Early Adopter

She's almost done with the game but I doubt she finishes tonight because the last two Temples and the final fight take a while. In fact it's almost certain that the final Ganon fight will take her ten years.

I am going to sincerely miss watching Noel play Zelda, and never improving, since she's finished playing all the 3D games I care about watching.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
OffKai is in a few months. They will probably be auctioning cutouts again. You too can buy the old Lia model as a cutout.

Also the con this weekend was in San Diego. It's just they were doing the auctions in CAD and you could still get them without being there, if you coughed up shipping (and waited six months for it to show up like usual PhaseConnect merch probably).
View attachment 17132
Because yes, fishman is dumb and only auctioned the Ashelia cutout rather than the current day Lia one (from that discord).

I hope Lia doesn't get too upset about it when she finds out because damn that's retarded when the new Lia would have sold more.
Honestly I think I like her old design more than her new one. Would be really cool if they re-skinned it and made it older-looking so that Rinmama can use it.

Fuyos boyfriend deleted his past vods and deleted his twitter. I am surprised the old twitch account is still up.
Guessing someone started shitting up the rumor mill and causing the unicorns to rage.

Can't really explain why or how, but Bettel really looks like how real life Bettel is supposed to look like.

I like his suit. He looks like a coke'd out rock star.

So a bit of information came out of Shiina's member stream last night. I know there was concern about her mini-menhara episode earlier in the week and "What was going on" with all of her vague posting. Well, she touched on it for a bit.

As it turns out (and we've noticed this) her shorts have been doing really well in the YouTube algo. Because of this, apparently her editors were...I don't want to say poached, but got commissioned alongside Shiina from "Another rival corporation". As such, the editor's schedule changed, and it threw Shiina's entire workflow into disorder trying to rearrange her schedule. She had to redo her whole process and even reach out to hire additional editors. And this basically caused her to have an imposter syndrome/panic meltdown for a day or two.
That kinda sucks but you cant really blame the clippers or IdolEN. They are pushing hard for that #1 small corpo spot and they seem to be doing it. At the same time they seem to be forcing Fishman to move out of his comfort zone and inject more money into his talents.

Oh god, this reminded me of an image I saved. The absolute state of Nijisanji merch.
Cheap to produce, and they make more profit from it. Drawback is that there is only so much you can do with keychains, acrylic stands and other shit like that.

Need to ask some of the older vtubers like Vesper if they played minesweeper during computer class back in school.
I played the shit out of it.

To scare them into deleting the videos, same reason as almost every other time the copyright strike system gets abused.
This. Would be nice if that shit would get them punished. It really is a shame that Youtube doesn't do this.

What did Rin Penrose from idol corp do to gain 30k subs in two weeks? Did something go viral?

View attachment 17230

edit: maybe 'shorts meta' isn't just a meme but it's not like she's the only one putting out high shorts numbers.
It isnt a meme.

Subs mean dick if they don't translate to live viewers and donations. I checked on Nene Amano from kawaii to see her live viewers and for someone with 200k subs she was barely breaking 300 people live. The idol girls are getting 400-500 with a fraction of the subs, the short meta is more of a survival tactic because the retards at youtube made it so the algorithm pushes channels with shorts or your channel gets kneecapped, most channels on my sub feed are shitting out shorts and this only started to be a common thing like 2 months ago.
Nene Amano is one of the older talents from EN side. Most of the subs and viewership she got were diluted. Similar to some Hololive talents that got a ton of subs but not that much CCV. Newer talents will get more CCV due to just being new. Youtube will also push newer channels than older ones usually. This is why many creators start new channels which get more popular than their main channel after a few months.

Currently Riifu's doing size humiliation at the request of chat. I think Riifu herself is cool but her viewers are such massive faggots it can make the stream nigh unbearable at times.
I do love that she is willing to go with whatever. Even though the audience is a bit retarded sometimes she goes down to their level. She knows where the money is at and is not afraid go for it.

They could be making advertising revenue, which streams don't really do.
Rin leaked her youtube and she was getting 3300ish dollars a month from Ad Revenue. Without taking into consideration membership which she probably got more than 1000 (easily, so an extra $5000)

@Azehara would know something about this.
0 ad revenue but seems that many normies like to watch em which leads to more subs, and if you happen to have regular videos they will usually click those. A few stay for the streams but its a very minor number.
  1. Subs go up hard
  2. CCV goes up by a very small margin
  3. Video views will go up if you have any
I would probably estimate that Rin's CCV went up about 150-200 despite getting 30,000 new subs. Its not bad honestly.

As far as making them, its way easier than a regular video but since the crowd that usually watches them are normies you need to push for fast cuts, shitty vine booms and other shit. Zoomer mentality which I honestly don't have. I will try to push a few more shorts in these days to see if i can capitalize on it but honestly i fucking hate making them and they dont do as well as my regular vids.

Really liking her. Has some bro-gramer energy. Reminds me of oldschool Ame.

Someone suggested my Riifu clip to Nagzz thing. He couldn't finish it because it was too sexual for him.

Honestly, I hate that clip but she didn't have many clips up and i really like her in a non-parasocial way (inb4 "sure"). I feel like her content is very hard to clip. On the positive side is that the coomerbait usually does fairly well with normies so I guess that works. My clip was at 3,800 views when Nagzz showed it. People were asking him to finish it and he didn't, would be nice to see how much of a boost it got from people wanting to finish it themselves.

I have the same problem with Shiina. I really like her but it's pretty hard for me to clip her. Maybe that's what shorts could be for. But doing a 3-5minute clip is weird since she often doesn't tangent/rage as much.

Last edited:

idolfan

Guessing someone started shitting up the rumor mill and causing the unicorns to rage.
It's a known fact they are dating not a rumor.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Pomu asmr jump in she's going to do something stupid (i hope)

ASMR whiplash today. From Riifu slobbing knobs under the desk and swallowing loads, to Katta shoving a vibrator in our ears, to Pomu telling a story about Enzo Mancini selling...adult diapers?

this shit

fuck it
ASMR whiplash today. From Riifu slobbing knobs under the desk and swallowing loads, to Katta shoving a vibrator in our ears, to Pomu telling a story about Enzo Mancini selling...adult diapers?
Honestly seems like positive progress

all of lazulight in chat to shame her

Gotta love first asmr energy from chat
1679366223463.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I've mentioned this before, but I'll never forget way back when playing the Dark Souls remasters was the VTubing meta at the time, Luna said she was going to stop streaming what she thought other people wanted to see her play, and was only going to stream what she wanted to play. People thought that meant she was gonna drop Dark Souls.

...Then she started streaming nothing but Dark Souls.

1679365752027.png

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

this guy's a genius

I think Null may even have an account here because he has said he is paranoid about having an alt on his own site to post about things he likes, thinks it will be eventually exposed somehow.

A Lurking Dumbass

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think Null may even have an account here because he has said he is paranoid about having an alt on his own site to post about things he likes, thinks it will be eventually exposed somehow.
My money is on null being @superduper

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's a known fact they are dating not a rumor.
Yeah. I meant it more of people spreading it around like they do with rumors but im retarded and can't properly reply to shit especially if im mid raid :/

For the Ex-Kawaii redesign. As you all said, it does feel somewhat overdesigned. Honestly, I liked the concept she was going for more when she talked about it. She had mentioned mafia boss but this looks more K-pop fashion girl.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Come listen to the voice Marine called Ecchi!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This Kuri idiot all but outing Fauna and Mumei by process of elimination someone teach this guy some Opsec please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom