"The Baby can burn to death... Let me watch it as it burns"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The Pippa GFE would be a last-stand shootout with the Feds in a Walmart parking lot.
Every Pippa stream is a wife experience stream though. You have to listen to her retarded opinions and 7th layer circular woman logic without killing yourself, and you're not even really attracted to her, but you stick around for some reason.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Honestly it feels like they're not so much 'open' as they are being broadcast via international radio station.

On a frequency nobody uses.

At 5 AM.

During the Superbowl.

On the surface of Pluto.
Im looking forward to this vod when it goes up.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So I didn't really intend to time this out like this, but I just finished my avatar.
I started with the default 'A' with a purple background from kf, and I put a pic of IRyS behind it. Then I lowered the opacity of the default profile pic by 1% per day over the course of many months (often missing days, rarely doing 2% a day to try to make up for missed days (and switching the 'hidden' pic to a kimono pic after that reveal)), and I just now reached 0% opacity right in time for her Holofes performance.
:autismawareness:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Pippa is 100% confirmed menhera, of course she likes GFE

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This one is extremely paywalled and I feel like leaking would be a huge betrayal of trust.

I will say that she does have an issue with male collabs and there were other factors at play for that incident that piss me off to think about.
ok thank you for everything i hope one day the Nekofami/Lolipops/Fandead finds peace

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Sometimes people are just like this:
Either his oshi isn't performing today or he's checking the exits before the bomb goes off.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
If Vesper is the puppet the kissing bit would be significantly weirder.

Maybe, I think people get annoyed when audiences witchhunt talents, it's like cutting your nose off to spite your face. Also, GFE is a broad category. Sometimes people are just like this

View attachment 16981
To me it looks like a dude enjoying in his own way and nodding in approval.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Man, I used to watch girl_dm_ before she ditched her incredibly expressive 3D model and went for the generic psuedo-loli look.
well, speak of the devil!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Phase Connect AnimeImpulse is today, look on twitter to see nerds posing with sad girls. Also Muumi!

I don't recognize this; I assume it's a cover, which one?
1679185527877.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Remember, Pippa is the type of fan a lot of people here likes to complain about. Schizo and GFE loving.

Fuck GFE, try WFE "Wife experience" with Nenechi.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Looks like some vtubers debuted under the radar:

Akashi AI
The guy who made this video:

Streamed yesterday:

According to him his model is meant to be male. He talks a little bit about his process for making the AI videos and uses the AI voices throughout the stream.

Triple Q
The channel that remixes different songs with anime themes is debuting as a vtuber tonight:

Most people here might know the channel for this video:

But I perfer this one:

Also MOONSHINE animated the lore video for some vtubers redebut:

EDIT:
More /vt/ reading from these guys.

Starts with them talking about the Calli horse AI audio and then leads into them actually reading thread.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Just a quick heads up, now you can find the "Archive Page" option on all themes by the "Unwatch" button in the top right corner. When you click on it, a new window will pop up and save the current page (tweets included) using archive.is/ph. Just make sure to leave the window open until it's done archiving.
Note that it won't work for any content that needs you to register first.

Happy archiving! Thanks!

Edit [screenshot]:
Screenshot-2023-03-18-195129.gif
Once we have enough pages archived I'll add a "View Archived Page" button.

Screen shots or individual archives of tweets are still preferred for easy viewing in the future.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Nene is doing some 3D dancing with P H Y S I C S.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
is debuting as a vtuber tonight
I’d like to correct you on this. They won’t be debuting because the entire stream is a joke. Like every time it gets close to actually going live it gets delayed by like a week. Because thats the entire joke, it’s just a debut that won’t happen. Think its good shit for the algorithm as well or somethin like that.

In other news, did you guys notice that A-Chans model actually got updated?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kalion

:)

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
"I don't have a Sonic OC!"
I've never heard Amiya tell such an obvious lie.
she actually made a Sonic OC on stream as a batsu, here it is in all it's glory:
Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 13-37-02 Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ【Tsunderia】.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Axel, Flayon, and Hakka doing a commentary tour.

FrjF3LzXgAAeCV9
FrjF3URWwAEZv0t
FrjF3ctXoAEVw6v

SBG8ZppXDvm521OmUBCWQuf4V-wlLmwerTWnHbCNCQkGODDjSIyExNcXEJKB8iiRTdIud_w-DRXNNr_YQx68aHSLH-DDf2jWa7Bhu9gZfbl5NfcSJBo7DmqqCPSxSt6dpoEUdGIM-gVQHoLHzSHP6dz6pVTEeKkzmD-OYZ1ViFAyfUMp_U1ryWSz0VBzQWoOSReAa5bzogeBvDEHpuyYwo6Hy8kPYd1tOot4PV8VyRQp9hPmUpVQnYYwLIlzzDBTxdEOoncsVc2vEcgO5bDSZr7ulC9OMoRXjgowT_LcDqPkHBOTshBM-MidkaZ8vfdguErkCPASNfg2J27qvpbW-ly6ZnSkaEC8t57Db71DaZqVECudVlmxig8YVlTjfRLj9fyyYfe39_3TqiAefV4BTlefdLhDo6eLIe0FkLI-ydDnWRj9ib1uD_RFfuY4fXzn9auDg25IVLek8KDeLfDlFk5FYqRwAZpja8BwfavDpebiSc-AnAzkQlLUp2EK..png
:sanasmile:By Kaela
1679193022323.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom